It was made for the show
it is similar to that dabaang song
i really want that ringtone

hope they make a new one on 'chammak challo' alsoTongue

Anksyyy! I want one on Dhunki !
Btw wat does Chammak Challo mean?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Bhavan Bhavan' - Query!! (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anks-

IF-Dazzler

-Anks-

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Originally posted by -Anks-

Originally posted by anita_21492

It was made for the show

sharmi babayHug  well...dunki is good...but khushi ke liye woh kuch jyada nahi ho jayegaLOL and The word 'chammak challo'  is used for a girl who is flashy in appearance. The word can be called part of slang, and can be derogatory as well..!

Edited by -Anks- - 03 September 2011 at 10:13pm

cindrella255

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I've heard bhajans with the tune of film songs in vaishno devi...and that movie, athti tum kab jaaoge...there was one version made from some really dirty type song...bhul gayi..it might be one of thoseLOL

-Anks-

-Anks-

IF-Dazzler

-Anks-

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

I've heard bhajans with the tune of film songs in vaishno devi...and that movie, athti tum kab jaaoge...there was one version made from some really dirty type song...bhul gayi..it might be one of thoseLOL

yea...cud be one of those 'special' songsTongue someone replied me here sayn that in uttar pradesh its a pretty common practice to remake bhajan wid a popular hindi song...as it gets instant popularityLOL

Prinsesse.Suvi

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

sharmi babayHug  well...dunki is good...but khushi ke liye woh kuch jyada nahi ho jayegaLOL and The word 'chammak challo'  is used for a girl who is flashy in appearance. The word can be called part of slang, and can be derogatory as well..!

Khushi ke liye jyaada to hoga hi may b we shud go for songs with Sharm se laal hogayee concept songs... Chammak Challo may suit her(just for flashy!)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Khushi ke liye jyaada to hoga hi may b we shud go for songs with Sharm se laal hogayee concept songs... Chammak Challo may suit her(just for flashy!)
  I thought chamak challo meant a girl jo thumak thumak ke chalti hai like my sister and me *sways hips* aise...?EmbarrassedROFL

-Anks-cindrella255

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

I thought chamak challo meant a girl jo thumak thumak ke chalti hai like my sister and me *sways hips* aise...?EmbarrassedROFL

Heya Suvi Hug

thumak thumak ke!LOL LOL

My friends call me Kangaroo cos they say I don walk I hop!

-Anks-Prinsesse.Suvi

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anita_21492

It was made for the show

Chammak challo would be perfect!!!
thanks for explaining chammak challo...i had no clue what that meant

-Anks-Prinsesse.Suvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.