Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

How could they?How could they?:((

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
How could rashi be so cruel...how could she? i know urmi is evil..but how could rashi stoop so low? how could any human stoop so low..Gopi is her baby sister..the sister who grew up with her..shared a home with her..a sister who cares n loves her so much..
how could rashi do that?how could she bring her sisters dead parents n tell that they died on her b'day n she was the cause of their death😭😭😭

how cruel..just so she'll not enjoy her b'day n get wished by everyone they did such a huge lie? broke her completely...hurt her unbelievably?

chee chee i still can't believe rashi did that:((((😭

poor poor gopi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rashi is not fit to be called human. I cannot find any words bad enough for her🤬🤢🤬 I can only hope that witch suffers for it! And Gopi should know the truth!
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I swear If I had a gun I would shoot Rashi and her mum! They are so EVIL! ðŸ˜¡ 
She is not fit enough to be called a human being! ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬
She doesn't even deserve all that she is getting! I HATE HER! 
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I would be soo happy if Jigar threw her from his life after getting to know every evil she's done!
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think if anyone was to find out about this then Rashi will definately be thrown out. I don't think anyone will know about this as Gopi won't say. But after everything Gopi does for Rashi this was vicious and cruel. It is something that will stay with Gopi not just for this birthday but for all future birthdays. This is the worst kalakari that they could ever have done 😡
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Doesn't rashi have a brain how could she stoop so low that is dat is da worse thing to say to anybody .
Why does she have to follow her mother like a sheep, I only read the update and it brought tears to my eyes , I know when I see this episode in tonite i will definitely be crying , poor gopi I just hope on monday everythin will turn around for gopi . I know she won't expose rashi for wot she did but I think ahem will ask her abt her parents.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: sandyuk

I think if anyone was to find out about this then Rashi will definately be thrown out. I don't think anyone will know about this as Gopi won't say. But after everything Gopi does for Rashi this was vicious and cruel. It is something that will stay with Gopi not just for this birthday but for all future birthdays. This is the worst kalakari that they could ever have done 😡

*i'm copy pasting this here..*
well i have a different idea..see when the kids blindfold her n aham brings her down stairs to cut the cake..she'll say she doesn't want to celebrate..n then he'll ask her what the reason is..then she'll tell that it was today that her parent dies..so she doesn't want to celebrate this day...😭
well i'm not saying rashi will get caught..cz gopi isn't going  to say "it was rashi ben who told me today" she'll just state it as a fact an urmi n rashi will just confirm if ts asked from them.. no1 will think to double check on it with jeetu bhai na..so they'll accept it...n rashi urmi will get away with that too😡

anyway as for rashi nope she will not be thrown out..cz she can always claim she told gopi what her mom told her..cz rashi was also a baby when gopi's parent died..so all she knows is what her mom tells her..it s not necessary for rashi to tell every1 that she knew it was a lie n still told gopi...so urmi may be blamed if it is ever revealed (which i highly doubt😡😭)

n that saddest part is as u have said it ensured a lifetime of pain to gopi, cz for her now every coming b'day would be the day her parents died..it'll be a days he remembers with pain n tears instead f with a smile.

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sunara, contemptible Rashi is so jealous of Gopi taking away her glowing moment the night before that she is prepared to go to any level to ensure that she deserves only best and she should have the happiness a DIL should have, and all this is fuelled by her mother.

When she won the saas bahu competition she had shown to no end her prancing around with her crown, got Koki to give her Baa's jewellery and put it on for her and get Jigar to borrow Ahem's car. She was enjoying herself so much even though she cheated her way through the competition. Like this there were so many other instances. They refuse to grant Gopi any happiness.

What they don't realise is that their days are numbered. Koki is on their case.
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you, Urmila may think she has reasons for hating Gopi but what are Rashi's reasons? When you think about it, Rashi is more evil than her mother because Rashi is the one executing all their plans, Urmila only thinks them up. You'd think she'd have some humanity or decency but whenever you think Rashi can't get any lower she does
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yep rashi crossed her limits today