Posted: 12 years ago
🤗 ria

i knw... my condition is the same 🤔

proceed to Besharam bijlani girls ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
where the hell is the neww CC's link 🤔 🤔 😡
Its Not Ready Yet Sonuuudddiii...!!
Xtremely Sorry for the Delay, Juhi is Xtremely busy with assignments & I cant make it Alone...!! So Sorry...!!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1786905

CC 6
@SS007- Hey Thnk u so much for makng the new CC but Sorry we cant take it as our CC...!! As u can see, that Me & Juhi have been makng the Last previous 5 CC's & we r the Only ones whu r allowed to make it...!! We have strted work on it too & we'll present it to u all by tomorrow...!! It wud be really kind of u if u dnt proclaim the CC made by U as the 6th Thread of this Chain...!! Kindly Plz CHANGE the name of ur CC or u can cont wit the same name unless u remove the 6th Thread from it...!! & we r really Sorry for the Delay Guys...!! The CC will be Presented to you all by Tomorrow & Frnd, thnk u so much again & also Sorry but we cant accept it...!!

Regards,
Ekta & Juhi...😳
Originally posted by SS007

7th pls.
Look M Sorry but We Cant...!! Wud be Really Glad if u understand & take it in the Right Spirit..!!😊
& then U can always change the name of ur CC...But Plz we r sorry & cant Accept it...!!