Chellameh

Our Meena gets married-AZ Sir, Roja & Nithya's writeup! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
RP & Nithya - You can have all that kozhukattai & Paal kOvaa for yourself - engaLukku kadhai vENum - adha mattum sollidunga and  as Niti had said that tag "without family baggage" was too tempting.. Wink

Edited by eclat - 04 September 2011 at 8:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ap.meenaNitipp_SK_nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our Meena gets married-AZ Sir, Roja & Nithya's writeup! (Page 3)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ap.meena

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Dear Meena & hubby,

ap.meena

Janu

Janu

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Dear Meena,

Congratulation on your wedding
May god bless both of you

ap.meena

Nitipp

Goldie

Nitipp

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eclat

RP & Nithya - You can have all that kozhukattai & Paal kOvaa for yourself - engaLukku kadhai vENum - adha mattum sollidunga and  as Niti had said that tag "without family baggage" was too tempting.. Wink

Eclat - did you hear any kadhai from Roja akka and Nithya or not---elle rombu thanu biggu panrangapaWink. We will wait until Meena comes back from her honeymoon and I bet she will tell us.

Also "eclat" name reminds me of my childhood favorite candy "eclairs" - any kind of association to the company - part/whole Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ap.meenaeclat

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
awww, have been busy doing NOTHING !!! actually. ever since I came back to India, the one thing that eludes me is TIME - big time - I seem to be doing some thing all the day and at the end of the day feel that  I have done nothing !!! India eats time ?? or what?? Will post the story today

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ap.meenaNitippeclat

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Kanjeepuram kOvil la oru aaLu pasiyOda saami kumbidappOnaanam.  appO anga vandha innoru bhakthan "kaanji varadhappanu" kumbittaanaam.  pasiyOdu irundha aaLukku adhu "kanji varadhappaanu" kaadhula vizhundhu wait senjaanaam.   Naanum Nitiyum ippo kanji varadhappaanu waiting.  ROFL  

@Niti - no such luck of any relationship to that company.  How sweet it would have been if I had any stock / share there...LOL

ap.meenaNitipp

Nitipp

Goldie

Nitipp

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eclat

Kanjeepuram kOvil la oru aaLu pasiyOda saami kumbidappOnaanam.  appO anga vandha innoru bhakthan "kaanji varadhappanu" kumbittaanaam.  pasiyOdu irundha aaLukku adhu "kanji varadhappaanu" kaadhula vizhundhu wait senjaanaam.   Naanum Nitiyum ippo kanji varadhappaanu waiting.  ROFL  

@Niti - no such luck of any relationship to that company.  How sweet it would have been if I had any stock / share there...LOL

OMG...Eclat...LOLLOLLOL...kalakeetenga ponga!   ...If we wait little longer - maybe we could possibly hear Meena's bangle protection ceremony stories.Wink

Edited by Nitipp - 11 September 2011 at 7:14pm

ap.meenaeclat

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chellameh Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.