Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nitipp thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: eclat

RP & Nithya - You can have all that kozhukattai & Paal kOvaa for yourself - engaLukku kadhai vENum - adha mattum sollidunga and  as Niti had said that tag "without family baggage" was too tempting.. πŸ˜‰

Eclat - did you hear any kadhai from Roja akka and Nithya or not---elle rombu thanu biggu panrangapaπŸ˜‰. We will wait until Meena comes back from her honeymoon and I bet she will tell us.

Also "eclat" name reminds me of my childhood favorite candy "eclairs" - any kind of association to the company - part/whole πŸ˜ƒ
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww, have been busy doing NOTHING !!! actually. ever since I came back to India, the one thing that eludes me is TIME - big time - I seem to be doing some thing all the day and at the end of the day feel that  I have done nothing !!! India eats time ?? or what?? Will post the story today
eclat thumbnail
Kanjeepuram kOvil la oru aaLu pasiyOda saami kumbidappOnaanam.  appO anga vandha innoru bhakthan "kaanji varadhappanu" kumbittaanaam.  pasiyOdu irundha aaLukku adhu "kanji varadhappaanu" kaadhula vizhundhu wait senjaanaam.   Naanum Nitiyum ippo kanji varadhappaanu waiting.  πŸ€£  

@Niti - no such luck of any relationship to that company.  How sweet it would have been if I had any stock / share there...LOL
Nitipp thumbnail
Originally posted by: eclat

Kanjeepuram kOvil la oru aaLu pasiyOda saami kumbidappOnaanam.  appO anga vandha innoru bhakthan "kaanji varadhappanu" kumbittaanaam.  pasiyOdu irundha aaLukku adhu "kanji varadhappaanu" kaadhula vizhundhu wait senjaanaam.   Naanum Nitiyum ippo kanji varadhappaanu waiting.  πŸ€£  

@Niti - no such luck of any relationship to that company.  How sweet it would have been if I had any stock / share there...LOL

OMG...Eclat...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kalakeetenga ponga!   ...If we wait little longer - maybe we could possibly hear Meena's bangle protection ceremony stories.πŸ˜‰

Edited by Nitipp - 12 years ago
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Roja akka,

thanks for the thread... thanks for all your wishes..

I will write up soon.. will post pics also...

Special thanks to Roja akka n nithya.. for attending the wedding..

Az uncle, varneshwar n GB sir attended the reception at chennai.. so nice of them..

Once again thanks for all your wishes..
junkabc thumbnail
Congratulations Meena!

Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous Married Life!
amara_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
eclat!

Enakkuth therinja kadhai sollavaa?  Meena came to URavugaL shooting spot to invite us for her wedding.   I asked her whether it is a love marriage or arranged.  She said arranged.  I told her that I may not be able to attend the wedding on 2nd at Hosur since my 30 years close friend's son is getting married on that same day.  However, I promised her that I would attend the reception on 4th at Chennai.  San Media was kind enough to postpone their schedule of shooting so as to enable us to attend the reception. 

M/s.Gurubaran, Varneshwar and I attended the reception.  I had that nice dinner also there.   When I met Meena's dad he asked me how is my daughter's selection?.  I asked him back 'is it her own selection?'.  He said 'yes'. 

Kettikkaaran puLugu ettu naaLil therinjidumnu oru pazhamozhi.  Athu enakku ninaivukku vandhathu.  

Meena poNNae!  ennaala mudinjadhu -  poattuk kuduththuttaen. 

eclat thumbnail
@Amar ayya - nalla maatikittaangaLaa Meena.  

@Niti - Meena telling story also is a slim chance.  Amar ayya pOttukuduthadhula Meena might abscond for a few days.  Naama reNdu pErum innum two days Kaanjeepuram kOvil-la wait senjuttu - kanji varalanaa kaali paNNiduvOm - what say you?
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Roja style story would be a best optionu naan waiting.. 😳
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Inge yen mandai uruluthO - habba innikki definite aa ezhutharen, ok???
007, nalla kaariyam pannittinga πŸ˜‰