Roli, go home! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SophiaQ

SophiaQ

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
She seriously needs to go home.  Why do her parents not want her back?  And it's really bad manners to have your kid stay in your daughter's sasural for so long!

This show just bothers me now.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Roli, go home! (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I have stopped watching this show a few weeks back but do read about it and I believe roli needs to roll back to her home as well. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Now Roli has got admission to Delhi University...So she is going to stay with them ROFL 

Roli was good in Balika Vadhu..i adored her there...but here what's her character about?...just utter rubbish...girl i tell you..you will destroy the name and fame you got in tellywood if yu continue with this role...Silly

neensm

neensm

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

I think that production hse of this serial was not sure that it could run so they signed ROLI as she is known face but now it seems she is loosing all her popularity by playing such a character.

If they want to show that younger sister is college going then some other character who is matured enough should be signed.

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
she wants to go back but her dad doesnt let her come back home so that she stays with her sister simar in her sasural for education

W*F!!!

jamna ne bhi hadh kardi seriosly

SOHA15

SOHA15

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
They need to stop portraying roli as older than she is.  avika is clearly in her puberty, being 13ish.  She is not old enough to go to college...she looks 13 no matter what hair style they try to give her.  she's good as a side role, she can't be anything more than a side role...give her 4 years and it could be different, but for now it's way too obvioius that she's a teeny bopper.  they need to stop acting like we're dumb and can't see that.  she was just on balika vadhu a year ago.  besides, roli's annoying and no sasural would ever keep their bahoo's sister just hanging around UNLESS there was an AMAZING relationship between the Roli and simar's sasural which im not seeing either.  Roli just sits there from what i can see.  she barely even talks to anybody but simar.  Go home Roli!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.