Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Now Roli has got admission to Delhi University...So she is going to stay with them 🤣 

Roli was good in Balika Vadhu..i adored her there...but here what's her character about?...just utter rubbish...girl i tell you..you will destroy the name and fame you got in tellywood if yu continue with this role...🤪
neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think that production hse of this serial was not sure that it could run so they signed ROLI as she is known face but now it seems she is loosing all her popularity by playing such a character.

If they want to show that younger sister is college going then some other character who is matured enough should be signed.

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she wants to go back but her dad doesnt let her come back home so that she stays with her sister simar in her sasural for education

W*F!!!

jamna ne bhi hadh kardi seriosly
SOHA15 thumbnail
They need to stop portraying roli as older than she is.  avika is clearly in her puberty, being 13ish.  She is not old enough to go to college...she looks 13 no matter what hair style they try to give her.  she's good as a side role, she can't be anything more than a side role...give her 4 years and it could be different, but for now it's way too obvioius that she's a teeny bopper.  they need to stop acting like we're dumb and can't see that.  she was just on balika vadhu a year ago.  besides, roli's annoying and no sasural would ever keep their bahoo's sister just hanging around UNLESS there was an AMAZING relationship between the Roli and simar's sasural which im not seeing either.  Roli just sits there from what i can see.  she barely even talks to anybody but simar.  Go home Roli!