Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Roli, go home!

SOHA15 Newbie
SOHA15
SOHA15

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
What the hell is Roli still doing at Simars Sasurals house?! She looks like a f****in idiot! She doesn't even talk to anybody. She has no business being there! Go home loser Roli! She's so annoying at this point! it was one thing for.a few days. Did prems parents adopt her suddenly or something?! Hell no they didn't! Why is she there?!

Use of profane language on India-Forums is prohibited. You are free to express your opinion as long as its not abusive or offensive. Please see the IF COC for more details!  '

- SSK Devt Team

Edited by gk_09 - 08 September 2011 at 11:27am

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SOHA15

What the hell is Roli still doing at Simars Sasurals house?! She looks like a f****in idiot! She doesn't even talk to anybody. She has no business being there! Go home loser Roli! She's so annoying at this point! it was one thing for.a few days. Did prems parents adopt her suddenly or something?! Hell no they didn't! Why is she there?!

using words f... is against IF COC...refrian from using such words
surfgal Senior Member
surfgal
surfgal

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
this whole story if it goes this route will bring down this show ..wish simar would tell her husband and do away with this nonsense this whole show is loosing TRP's because of this nonsense

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

colling IF-Dazzler
colling
colling

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i second ur opinion! i have nothing personal agaisnt avika gor but her character of roli is sooo annoying!!!Angry

pesi11

SOHA15 Newbie
SOHA15
SOHA15

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Excuse me Gaurav fan, when did I use the F word?  I put f***in...that could be interpreted as the F word, or it could be interpretted as Freakin...could be interpreted as fudgin for all i care. but if i Used the F word, i would've freakin' spelled it out!  otherwise why would I bother editing the word...totally NOT against any policy. 

greatsaleen

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I agree...time for roli to leave...wat d hell she is doing her sisters sasural...elders should give a company for new
bride not the chotu's. Then wats d point of sending someone with bride if they r young..
no logic
Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
i think Roli won't go home..as they showed she  got seat in some famous college in Delhi.. so i think Roli will stay in tht house wid simar for 3 more years (till she completes college)...
neensm Senior Member
neensm
neensm

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I liked her in BV but now she is irritating .she tries to put style which I feel is not looking good on her.
even her new hairstyle is not good.

we want to see story of simar and prem move ahead and donot want her.she should be sent back home.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index