Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Saab Channel mai ek hi awaaz (Page 2)

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
nice post shanti, loved the scene, very well executed by RaYa,hopefully we get to see the kharratey promo in the serial,
Sonia51 Groupbie
Sonia51
Sonia51

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Pathetic to see a 40 yrs old man and a 32 yrs old woman siting on a couch watching TV flipping channels on their first night...Come on give me a freaking breaak..They knew what was to be done and happen.

A normal couple would have jumped on each other's bones for crying out loud...

Its a fad on most serials not to consummate marriage on a first night and dragging it for days and months...Not sure why.Wacko

If you are not going to consummate marriage than do not get married simple as that..

So you think the only reason people get married is to have sex? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewanianjani-pagli

adetkrj Senior Member
adetkrj
adetkrj

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I loved the whole scene...but the last shot by Priya was super
"shaadi ke liye compatibility...to ajeeb hi sahi"
tooo goood
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia51

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Pathetic to see a 40 yrs old man and a 32 yrs old woman siting on a couch watching TV flipping channels on their first night...Come on give me a freaking breaak..They knew what was to be done and happen.

A normal couple would have jumped on each other's bones for crying out loud...

Its a fad on most serials not to consummate marriage on a first night and dragging it for days and months...Not sure why.Wacko

If you are not going to consummate marriage than do not get married simple as that..

So you think the only reason people get married is to have sex? 
NO.. if they got married just to have sex is that wrong...No one gets married to have sex yaar LOL...Sex does not require marriage my dear..Tongue Look Natz and Priya's bro..cant remember his name right now..Embarrassed

@ Blessing,  the one who is  claiming Raya The two normal people who got married when they did not love each other so first night as such...Hmmm i got news for them...If they did not love each other or even care than dont get married...Once you are married than you must be open enough in what is part of marriage and that is "Consummation"..Unless it was discussed prior to marriage mutually..

I think my post is misunderstood..

It is a fad with all serials these days that leads get married but dont consummate marriage for various reasons...I think these 2 are grown, mature and educated-intelligent enough in knowing what came after marriage to be acting so stupid.. Don't tell me it was discussed and agreed between the two and we just were not shown by Kekta maiya...LOL 

Again this is my view and I stand by it...No one needs to agree...Fan following brings one to believe whatever as "So cute" Dead

Edited by Dabulls23 - 02 September 2011 at 10:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDrama

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I know they brought some comedy , I was just wondering the expression Ram gives ,my husband's only comment yaar gadi agey chalo yaar

Opinions are always welcomes and each one can express how the scene could have been in terms of what they thought could be best shown Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorDabulls23

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
It was just a superb epi. I loved it. The channel changing part was justROFL.
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
loved the priyas comment on ram-awaaz ko awaaz kaisi sunahi degi.LOL

Edited by 100raj - 02 September 2011 at 2:22pm
swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
i was on da floor it was tht funnyROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index