Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
nice post shanti, loved the scene, very well executed by RaYa,hopefully we get to see the kharratey promo in the serial,

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saab Channel mai ek hi awaaz (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonia51

Groupbie

Sonia51

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Pathetic to see a 40 yrs old man and a 32 yrs old woman siting on a couch watching TV flipping channels on their first night...Come on give me a freaking breaak..They knew what was to be done and happen.

A normal couple would have jumped on each other's bones for crying out loud...

Its a fad on most serials not to consummate marriage on a first night and dragging it for days and months...Not sure why.Wacko

If you are not going to consummate marriage than do not get married simple as that..

So you think the only reason people get married is to have sex? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewanianjani-pagli

adetkrj

adetkrj

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I loved the whole scene...but the last shot by Priya was super
"shaadi ke liye compatibility...to ajeeb hi sahi"
tooo goood

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia51

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Pathetic to see a 40 yrs old man and a 32 yrs old woman siting on a couch watching TV flipping channels on their first night...Come on give me a freaking breaak..They knew what was to be done and happen.

A normal couple would have jumped on each other's bones for crying out loud...

Its a fad on most serials not to consummate marriage on a first night and dragging it for days and months...Not sure why.Wacko

If you are not going to consummate marriage than do not get married simple as that..

So you think the only reason people get married is to have sex? 
NO.. if they got married just to have sex is that wrong...No one gets married to have sex yaar LOL...Sex does not require marriage my dear..Tongue Look Natz and Priya's bro..cant remember his name right now..Embarrassed

@ Blessing,  the one who is  claiming Raya The two normal people who got married when they did not love each other so first night as such...Hmmm i got news for them...If they did not love each other or even care than dont get married...Once you are married than you must be open enough in what is part of marriage and that is "Consummation"..Unless it was discussed prior to marriage mutually..

I think my post is misunderstood..

It is a fad with all serials these days that leads get married but dont consummate marriage for various reasons...I think these 2 are grown, mature and educated-intelligent enough in knowing what came after marriage to be acting so stupid.. Don't tell me it was discussed and agreed between the two and we just were not shown by Kekta maiya...LOL 

Again this is my view and I stand by it...No one needs to agree...Fan following brings one to believe whatever as "So cute" Dead

Edited by Dabulls23 - 02 September 2011 at 10:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDrama

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I know they brought some comedy , I was just wondering the expression Ram gives ,my husband's only comment yaar gadi agey chalo yaar

Opinions are always welcomes and each one can express how the scene could have been in terms of what they thought could be best shown Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorDabulls23

-Alone-

IF-Dazzler

-Alone-

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
It was just a superb epi. I loved it. The channel changing part was justROFL.

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
loved the priyas comment on ram-awaaz ko awaaz kaisi sunahi degi.LOL

Edited by 100raj - 02 September 2011 at 2:22pm

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
i was on da floor it was tht funnyROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.