Diya Aur Baati Hum

Its not that EASY Suraj jii!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWell...yesterday when Suraj came in and after knowing the whole reason behind the chaos in the house!...Kya dimaag lagaya to change the name on the card!...

The colour of the strip u used did blend with the card bacground par aisaa nahiin hotaa suraj jii!...Silly

Aapki kismet mein toh SANDHYAA HII LIKHI HAI!...Wink

After all Suraj SANGG SANDHYASOUNDS Sooo PERFECT!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikishaybabiiex3Amor.ssweety007Rose_PetalAhlaam5.Sidragarima22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Its not that EASY Suraj jii!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
When he showed the "fixed" invitation card I was thinking that what if they took that over to the girl's house and that strip came off revealing sandhiya's name? Then what? The seyaani budhi's face would be something to watch out for. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiAmor.Ahlaam5.Sidra

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I know Suraj Sang Sandhya!! Sounds Perfect!! Day Dreaming

Originally posted by Rose_Petal

When he showed the "fixed" invitation card I was thinking that what if they took that over to the girl's house and that strip came off revealing sandhiya's name? Then what? The seyaani budhi's face would be something to watch out for. ROFL

^^ omg i thought the same!!! Not the girls house - but give the card anywhere and that strip falls off - what would baboo do then! LOLLOLLOL

oh and its so Nice to see some LTL-ians here! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashima_MishalRose_Petal

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

The invitations looked low-priced! Gluing bits of paper on wouldn't make any difference anyhow! Regardless of the fact that the male lead was so clever in changing them! Wow it's amazing what you can do after watching a few episodes of craft time on kids tv!

Really guys get a life and talk about something relevant to the show other than a ridiculous plot as this! Even the priest in the temple looked like he was going to vomit when he saw the pair of them with their fake teeth! They really are an ugly pair!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashima_Mishal

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

yaaa exactly...suraj bhii naaLOLEk dum bholu ram hai!Day Dreaming

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

I know Suraj Sang Sandhya!! Sounds Perfect!! Day Dreaming

^^ omg i thought the same!!! Not the girls house - but give the card anywhere and that strip falls off - what would baboo do then! LOLLOLLOL

oh and its so Nice to see some LTL-ians here! Hug
Yaa sidra we all ltlians are getting back together slowly! And will surely rock DABH forum too!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

The invitations looked low-priced! Gluing bits of paper on wouldn't make any difference anyhow! Regardless of the fact that the male lead was so clever in changing them! Wow it's amazing what you can do after watching a few episodes of craft time on kids tv!

Really guys get a life and talk about something relevant to the show other than a ridiculous plot as this! Even the priest in the temple looked like he was going to vomit when he saw the pair of them with their fake teeth! They really are an ugly pair!

No offence but we all LOVE suraj and sandhya a lot! And they surely make a nice and decent pairEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Sooraj & Sandhya Thumbs Up
akhir khud hi bola jo kismat me likhi hogi vo hi banegi meri dulhan so 

sandhya is in ur destiny sooraj babuLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.