The buzz word is "Live in" - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I hope just to piss Khushi he stays in the house for more time and that way we can even get more arshi scenes...and shyam's dialogue 'hum ye karna toh nahi chahte lekin karna padega' is making me really scared  i hope he doesn't do anything too bad
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Hi Mya! Throwing a fit is so in style for him!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

According to telly land calendar, it's Saturday...so Arnav Babu culd decide to stay home...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by gilgamesh

According to telly land calendar, it's Saturday...so Arnav Babu culd decide to stay home...πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†  i guess cvs forgot about that πŸ˜‰
their week does not follow even days in our calender 🀣
but as per new promo he is going to at least be there till she comes πŸ˜‰
good say all of u!!
i wonder wot arnav thinkss when he looks t khushi in such a insect wy.sometimes hes so expressionless
like am confused wether he is falling for her or not..!
cant wait for more of their rud.confusing scenes..LOL..!!
and i wondr who will fall in love first!!!

Originally posted by Crystal_Ice90

good say all of u!!
i wonder wot arnav thinkss when he looks t khushi in such a insect wy.sometimes hes so expressionless
like am confused wether he is falling for her or not..!
cant wait for more of their rud.confusing scenes..LOL..!!
and i wondr who will fall in love first!!!

Ha ha ha...that is so true...he swings back and forth...Bechari khushi... no wonder she does not to want deal with him...
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
the way she told about this payal was very funny n she was so inocent😳n than she was like hmen maaf kr do devi mayya aap k samney aisi bat kr rai hainπŸ˜†
Khushi's reaction to it was too good.. I wonder what's going to happen next week :))

Ha ha ha...that is so true...he swings back and forth...Bechari khushi... no wonder she does not to want deal with him...
i know ryte..and i also am sure dat arnav is da one falling first...and to e honest in real life noone wud wanna be around a guyr like arnav..damn he insults alot lol and am surprized how funny n chilled our he is oof screen..πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›

and u now whih scene i enjoyed da most?? it was when khushi comes to ffice to colect er stuf n goes to store room n there arnv is there..and he tries tawking to her but khushi tries to run awy nd dats when arnav syss/TME BHAGNA K ILAWA KUCH AUR ATA B H YA NAE...!!! hahahaah lol..lmao.:DπŸ˜ƒ