Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai Fan Club NEW THREAD PAGE 151 (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 152

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Joined: 19 August 2008

Posts: 6141

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_KYPH

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by love_KYPH

hello annu & nadia & ayeshaBig smileBig smile

diwali se pehle diwali..Dancing

Nikita broke her Maun Vrat again..  yuppieee!!!!!!!!! PartyBig smile

didnt get tym 2 cum ol :( :(

sajan re jhoot mat bolo
Khuda ke paas jana hai..LOL

i know u pressed the Like button on Nadia's posts.. Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai Fan Club NEW THREAD PAGE 151 (Page 148)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Joined: 18 June 2009

Posts: 22245

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

After consummating with Prithvi a tear felt from K's eye.Was that the tear of guilt,satisfaction or pain?what do you feel?

yeah i always wondered what was that tear for but i think its a mix of guilt+pain but deff not satisfaction...she didn't think before doing this big step and she didn't do it for herself or for her husband she did it for Angad and its a huge mistacke.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..The_Other_Woman

love_KYPH

IF-Dazzler

love_KYPH

Joined: 26 November 2008

Posts: 3966

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by love_KYPH

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by love_KYPH

hello annu & nadia & ayeshaBig smileBig smile

diwali se pehle diwali..Dancing

Nikita broke her Maun Vrat again..  yuppieee!!!!!!!!! PartyBig smile

didnt get tym 2 cum ol :( :(

sajan re jhoot mat bolo
Khuda ke paas jana hai..LOL

i know u pressed the Like button on Nadia's posts.. Wink

hardly 4 few mins i wud be ol & others wer offline den...

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Joined: 19 August 2008

Posts: 6141

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

After consummating with Prithvi a tear felt from K's eye.Was that the tear of guilt,satisfaction or pain?what do you feel?

hmm good question Ayesha.. will reply later.. will edit my post..Embarrassed

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Joined: 18 June 2009

Posts: 22245

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

@sparkling-star the video is deleated from yt

ShockedShocked  rubbing my eyes in disbelief ..     YOU??!!!!!

what time is it..  6:29pm or 1 am (my time)?????  Confused

LOLi am uploading the VM
its 2:38 pm


arey waah.. see i already said naa..  Dost ho toh Nadia jaisi.. Big smile

chalo me waiting..Embarrassed

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i hope u will like it bcoz i didn't like it much

khabardaar.. aisa mat bolo.. Angry  LOL

i have full faith on ur creativity.. U R THE BEST.. StarStarStar    LOL

Embarrassedkiya baat hai Annu 2 compliments in one day its too much for meLOL

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Joined: 19 August 2008

Posts: 6141

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_KYPH

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by love_KYPH

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by love_KYPH

hello annu & nadia & ayeshaBig smileBig smile

diwali se pehle diwali..Dancing

Nikita broke her Maun Vrat again..  yuppieee!!!!!!!!! PartyBig smile

didnt get tym 2 cum ol :( :(

sajan re jhoot mat bolo
Khuda ke paas jana hai..LOL

i know u pressed the Like button on Nadia's posts.. Wink

hardly 4 few mins i wud be ol & others wer offline den...

acha..  busy in studies kya.. Smile

ur Watson scored 50+ in the 1st T20..  congrats..Big smile

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Joined: 18 June 2009

Posts: 22245

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
@Anila&Nikita plz girls replay now to Ayesha Q?
Anila don't tell me u will do it tmwAngry

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Joined: 19 August 2008

Posts: 6141

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

@sparkling-star the video is deleated from yt

ShockedShocked  rubbing my eyes in disbelief ..     YOU??!!!!!

what time is it..  6:29pm or 1 am (my time)?????  Confused

LOLi am uploading the VM
its 2:38 pm


arey waah.. see i already said naa..  Dost ho toh Nadia jaisi.. Big smile

chalo me waiting..Embarrassed

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i hope u will like it bcoz i didn't like it much

khabardaar.. aisa mat bolo.. Angry  LOL

i have full faith on ur creativity.. U R THE BEST.. StarStarStar    LOL

Embarrassedkiya baat hai Annu 2 compliments in one day its too much for meLOL

hein..  2 compliments???  what is the first one??  Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Imran 'Unforgettable' Khan [Singer] Fan Club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Siddhi_ 149 22739 19 May 2012 at 5:38am
By Siddhi_
o|The Hotties Of Twilight|o:Icons: Page 77

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Angel-Jot. 701 14773 12 July 2011 at 3:19am
By KStewartFanatic
Bewafai kaa ab gila kaisa harish_parmar 0 412 18 February 2010 at 4:35am
By harish_parmar
KAISA YEH PYAAR HAI FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

desigrl27 155 110590 05 July 2008 at 7:26am
By CRAZY FOR KIDS
kaisa yeh pyaar hai***~~~~FAN CLUB

2 3

ash_143 22 34228 07 April 2007 at 4:47pm
By ana1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.