Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

VM Gallery - Pg 22 -new- gohem vm jadu hai nashaa (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 23

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
lovely vm ya...
simply superb...Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VM Gallery - Pg 22 -new- gohem vm jadu hai nashaa (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SK1991

lovely vm ya...
simply superb...Clap

thanks SK

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Thanks Ayesha ... please add these to your catalogue of collections.

welcome Swasthi... am thinking not to put it into the gallery.. as its only for the scenes only. but u say i shall put it later on, am busy writing up something for the dharkhan thread as i volunteered to do a section for sadhli Big smile

just finished it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Hi Ayesha, This VM is really great, thinking back to your journey making VM's a lot of improvement I could actually see the story too, very nice.

Also great choice in music...The second VM...Katrina is my favourite actress so anything she performed with (acting/stage) I love, right now it's just like seeing her doing those things instead of Gopi...like a pearl on the ocean come and see it.LOLTongue 

Hey Nafisa, thats for liking the vm no 2.. have u not seen the 1st on page 1. ??

thanks, for letting me know theres a improvement from the older ones till this one, 

LOL

Katrina... she a great actress she is now... liking her deeply, 
aww u see Katrina instead of Gopi woah. Katrina -Aham LOL

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Hi Ayesha, This VM is really great, thinking back to your journey making VM's a lot of improvement I could actually see the story too, very nice.

Also great choice in music...The second VM...Katrina is my favourite actress so anything she performed with (acting/stage) I love, right now it's just like seeing her doing those things instead of Gopi...like a pearl on the ocean come and see it.LOLTongue 

Hey Nafisa, thats for liking the vm no 2.. have u not seen the 1st on page 1. ??

thanks, for letting me know theres a improvement from the older ones till this one, 

LOL

Ayesha, don't be coy, you know before you used to do slide shows in your pm's I'm glad you have learnt a skill here, to do it so professional like.

I liked VM no.1, the arrangement of the video clips is better then VM no.2 (I think...I can't remember if they are the same...sorry) but you know Kat's song that's why VM no.2 is better...(tongue in cheek LOL). 

Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ayesha_78

LOL

Ayesha, don't be coy, you know before you used to do slide shows in your pm's I'm glad you have learnt a skill here, to do it so professional like.

I liked VM no.1, the arrangement of the video clips is better then VM no.2 (I think...I can't remember if they are the same...sorry) but you know Kat's song that's why VM no.2 is better...(tongue in cheek LOL). 

LOL yea those slideshows were awful. but i am still learning  :D 
they are kind of the same but the arangements are different
in vm 1, i had done, the scenes where i have to put more, where to be less, to understand that maturity is also something to be called learning, How to organise it, where the scenes go with the songs, i would say i have had done  better job on vm 1 than vm 2. 
although i love both songs.. chand ne kuch kahan will be the fav of mines. 
you would go with anything with Kats stuff Embarrassed?

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
hey great job on the VM Thumbs Up

Tarantallegra

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
thnx a lot Ayesha... an other great  vm