Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

   

VM Gallery - Pg 22 -new- gohem vm jadu hai nashaa (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 23

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Joined: 02 January 2009

Posts: 37897

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

That was a super VM Ayesha. I loved the inclusion of the lastest nada scene. Well chosen song too.


thanks Swasthi. i wanted to put the latest scene into it. it was a super scene from all the one we have..
thanks once again. was thinking to put teri meri song to it but it didnt work due to the scene collection

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VM Gallery - Pg 22 -new- gohem vm jadu hai nashaa (Page 20)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Joined: 30 November 2005

Posts: 15643

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Alright here I am!!
I saw Chand Ne Kuch Kaha one its lovely i love tht song and loved it simple yet cute VM do make more

M Seeing the other ones too i loved Rab Kare tooo.. Seriously the vms r simple but still they hold a charm beautifully made... Do keep making more of them ur really good at it:D...wud c the rest also m tempted 2 but seriously i saw couple of dem now and they r awsome

Luv,

Shagun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Joined: 02 January 2009

Posts: 37897

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_shagun

Alright here I am!!
I saw Chand Ne Kuch Kaha one its lovely i love tht song and loved it simple yet cute VM do make more

M Seeing the other ones too i loved Rab Kare tooo.. Seriously the vms r simple but still they hold a charm beautifully made... Do keep making more of them ur really good at it:D...wud c the rest also m tempted 2 but seriously i saw couple of dem now and they r awsome

Luv,

Shagun

Hey once again..

thanks for liking them.
yea i know its simple compare it to your's but ur is far much better than mines..
i shall try and make some more.. thanks for liking them and its nice to meet u, would love to see u more often on the forum Big smile

Ayesha x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_shagun

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Joined: 30 November 2005

Posts: 15643

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
They r really nyc ones dear simple and nyc u can try effects but i like them the way they are... they are really pretty ones...infact they do tell the story you are trying to potray with them thts wht matters even the syncronisation is good, hmmm more often on d forum dunno abt tht but if i do login here wud make sure i visit this place :D keep making more of them, the more u make the more u figure out things thts wht i feel i loved the VMs...

Keep making more and rocking, nyc meeting u 2 dear:D

Luv,
 
Shagun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Joined: 04 August 2011

Posts: 3431

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
very nice vm.great choice of song.keep creating such lovely vms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Joined: 02 January 2009

Posts: 37897

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_shagun

They r really nyc ones dear simple and nyc u can try effects but i like them the way they are... they are really pretty ones...infact they do tell the story you are trying to potray with them thts wht matters even the syncronisation is good, hmmm more often on d forum dunno abt tht but if i do login here wud make sure i visit this place :D keep making more of them, the more u make the more u figure out things thts wht i feel i loved the VMs...

Keep making more and rocking, nyc meeting u 2 dear:D

Luv,
 
Shagun

hi again.. yea i did make loads of them then deleted them..
and then started once again.. the software am using is windows movie player. its a bit difficult to make film type vms for that software..
thanks for liking it anyway. thanks for loving them 
hopefully i shall make more in the future

Thanks again
Ayesha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_shagun

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Joined: 02 January 2009

Posts: 37897

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk16

very nice vm.great choice of song.keep creating such lovely vms

thanks raunika

evad

IF-Dazzler

evad

Joined: 19 March 2010

Posts: 2877

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Awesome vm Ayesha Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
ll Gopi and Aehem ~ GoHem Love Paradise #1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Chandni- 270 30909 30 June 2012 at 11:38am
By NazimKiDewani
~GoHem & RaJi Scenes~ Updated 6/17

2 3 4

Chandni- 31 10860 26 September 2010 at 12:04pm
By rusha4003
Gohem seems impossible but m still not giving up VivaciousQueen 1 1097 02 August 2010 at 2:55pm
By prikiashi
Why Koki is not in favour of GoHem?? VivaciousQueen 4 1300 01 August 2010 at 6:14am
By -tellyaddict-
Saathiya's title song and video with GoHem VivaciousQueen 0 3861 22 July 2010 at 12:51am
By VivaciousQueen

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.