Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

VM Gallery - Pg 22 -new- gohem vm jadu hai nashaa (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 23

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

That was a super VM Ayesha. I loved the inclusion of the lastest nada scene. Well chosen song too.

thanks Swasthi. i wanted to put the latest scene into it. it was a super scene from all the one we have..
thanks once again. was thinking to put teri meri song to it but it didnt work due to the scene collection

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VM Gallery - Pg 22 -new- gohem vm jadu hai nashaa (Page 20)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Alright here I am!!
I saw Chand Ne Kuch Kaha one its lovely i love tht song and loved it simple yet cute VM do make more

M Seeing the other ones too i loved Rab Kare tooo.. Seriously the vms r simple but still they hold a charm beautifully made... Do keep making more of them ur really good at it:D...wud c the rest also m tempted 2 but seriously i saw couple of dem now and they r awsome

Luv,

Shagun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_shagun

Alright here I am!!
I saw Chand Ne Kuch Kaha one its lovely i love tht song and loved it simple yet cute VM do make more

M Seeing the other ones too i loved Rab Kare tooo.. Seriously the vms r simple but still they hold a charm beautifully made... Do keep making more of them ur really good at it:D...wud c the rest also m tempted 2 but seriously i saw couple of dem now and they r awsome

Luv,

Shagun

Hey once again..

thanks for liking them.
yea i know its simple compare it to your's but ur is far much better than mines..
i shall try and make some more.. thanks for liking them and its nice to meet u, would love to see u more often on the forum Big smile

Ayesha x

sweet_shagun

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
They r really nyc ones dear simple and nyc u can try effects but i like them the way they are... they are really pretty ones...infact they do tell the story you are trying to potray with them thts wht matters even the syncronisation is good, hmmm more often on d forum dunno abt tht but if i do login here wud make sure i visit this place :D keep making more of them, the more u make the more u figure out things thts wht i feel i loved the VMs...

Keep making more and rocking, nyc meeting u 2 dear:D

Luv,

Shagun

Tarantallegra

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
very nice vm.great choice of song.keep creating such lovely vms

Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_shagun

They r really nyc ones dear simple and nyc u can try effects but i like them the way they are... they are really pretty ones...infact they do tell the story you are trying to potray with them thts wht matters even the syncronisation is good, hmmm more often on d forum dunno abt tht but if i do login here wud make sure i visit this place :D keep making more of them, the more u make the more u figure out things thts wht i feel i loved the VMs...

Keep making more and rocking, nyc meeting u 2 dear:D

Luv,

Shagun

hi again.. yea i did make loads of them then deleted them..
and then started once again.. the software am using is windows movie player. its a bit difficult to make film type vms for that software..
thanks for liking it anyway. thanks for loving them 
hopefully i shall make more in the future

Thanks again
Ayesha

sweet_shagun

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk16

very nice vm.great choice of song.keep creating such lovely vms