Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shaybabiiex3

Groupbie

shaybabiiex3

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedI just love this show, guys! Wink
Sooraj is so hot man..his smile..his face..his face structure..everything! Haha! LOL 
Sometimes I just wanna pull his cheeks and see those dimples of his! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
He's way too cute! 
And I love Sandhya!LOL She's too cute also! Embarrassed Love her complexion too!
Beautiful couple they'll make! Embarrassed 
What say guys? Agreed? Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiAR_ArShimamitaMistiofMistzb2011monika_2691ssweety007.x. Simran .x.sarasingh86apknfjholFallen Angelgarima22ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best show!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Sorry but thats a NO! from me and all the people I know that watch Starplus. This has to go down on record as the worst show in history! The acting is so predictable and the plot is just the same! really bad editing and the lighting is just unbelievably out of cinc with everything else! That would probably explain why they all have such heavy white make-up on! why not be proud of their complexion instead of trying to be whiter! so so so grim! Sorry but im just being honest! I love starplus but this show is the pits! 

apknfjhol

IF-Rockerz

apknfjhol

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Shay
I am feeling just the same.
Suraj is damn cute and when he smiles its Day Dreaming
& Sandhya too is very beautiful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaybabiiex3monika_2691

jwalamukhi

IF-Dazzler

jwalamukhi

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Sorry but thats a NO! from me and all the people I know that watch Starplus. This has to go down on record as the worst show in history! The acting is so predictable and the plot is just the same! really bad editing and the lighting is just unbelievably out of cinc with everything else! That would probably explain why they all have such heavy white make-up on! why not be proud of their complexion instead of trying to be whiter! so so so grim! Sorry but im just being honest! I love starplus but this show is the pits! 

arey yaar..calm down..thoda tand paa...show tho abhi..abhi start hua hey...thoda time dey usko...

its too early to jump into conclusions...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaybabiiex3

Anonymous..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shaybabiiex3

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
This show has got very good cast but its a copy of BBGC from imagine...
smilar storyline ambitious girls married into strict traditional sasural but their supporting husband help them in achieveing their dream.
Although I think Diya and Bati will perform better

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaybabiiex3b2011monika_2691

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niharika_n

This show has got very good cast but its a copy of BBGC from imagine...
smilar storyline ambitious girls married into strict traditional sasural but their supporting husband help them in achieveing their dream.
Although I think Diya and Bati will perform better

You are right.  Almost all the shows have similar storylines except a few.  It is the characters that differentiate them.  In DABH, Sandhya and Sooraj characters look promising.  Hope they do better and the CVs come up with good screenplay.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaybabiiex3AR_ArShimonika_2691

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
It looks promising and will decide later how I feel about it. Even if it turns out to be a not so good show, I'll still watch it for AnasEmbarrassed (LOL)

shaybabiiex3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.