Veer Shivaji

Veer Shivaji - All Episode Discussions Here (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 28

Page 1 Page 27
Page   of 28

hemantjosh

hemantjosh

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namsii231997

Originally posted by hemantjosh

I LOVED SOYRABAI'S ACTING TOO... WHO IS SHE... ANY IDEA

hi...i dun kno who she is but i managed 2 find dat her name is ruchika jadhav.!!!hope it helps!
thx a lot namsii... i tried to find her on facebook its ruchita jadhav.. thx once again for the help... guys i have just liked ruchita a lot... waiting to c her chemistry with shivaji and i have this intuition that shez going to make a mark.. have lots of expectations from amol and ruchita... plz make it large  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veer Shivaji - All Episode Discussions Here (Page 28)" in Veer Shivaji forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jagannath2006

jagannath2006

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
please  time of serial other than 8.30pm.

jagrutid

IF-Dazzler

jagrutid

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
bk to this forum after quite awhile, caught up on the episodes got to say its getting better by the day. Hope to see a little bit more dialogue between shivaji and his new wife Putla bai. Maybe  its a true depiction of shivaji not having the time to even get to know his new wife. Got to admire the understanding his wifes have for shivajis dream of swaraj.

Edited by jagrutid - 18 April 2012 at 5:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Veer Shivaji Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.