Veer Shivaji

Veer Shivaji - All Episode Discussions Here (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 28

ethereal..

ethereal..

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Me too luved soyra bt sai luks a bit dubli-patli as compared to her childhood luks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veer Shivaji - All Episode Discussions Here (Page 27)" in Veer Shivaji forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

namsii231997

Groupbie

namsii231997

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frozen.devil

thnx a lot namsii!

u r welcum u can call me namrata...namsii tho is jus 4 funWinkWink

frozen.devil

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
k... namrata...  nyc name!  :)

namsii231997

namsii231997

Groupbie

namsii231997

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@ frozendevil...hehe!!thnxxx

and guys dont u feel dat the new saibai resembles mouni roy a bit!!! idk why i just felt so :))))))

ethereal..

supry

supry

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
O M G!!!!! dont know why... but i m finding this new soyrabai dam cute... n her acting too is good...saibai is kinda ok ( sorry guys but no offense ) n shivaji rocks

namsii231997

Groupbie

namsii231997

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
i feel sai n soyra both look 2 pretty...n both of them bear a bit of resemblance 2 palak n ayesha...atleast the hairstyle...soyara has a very cute n innocent face while sai has a very pretty n a vry understanding gal kinda face...

LiveHappy

LiveHappy

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Even I feel Soyra looks good and more cute than Sai...also her bubbly smile..Somehow I feel the new Sai doesnt have that chemistry with Shivaji that new Soyra has.

jagrutid

IF-Dazzler

jagrutid

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
hey guys new to this forum  and this thread i guess, what does everyone think of our new shivaji?. Got to say i love soyra and sai' i'm waiting for the older shivaji to kind of grow on me still im not convinced just yet but these things take time sometimes. Dont think we've seen enough of the new actors to judge but i do hope they go a bit more in-depth into there relationships, we've not seen much conversation between the characters after the leap.

jagruti

Edited by jagrutid - 13 March 2012 at 3:38pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Veer Shivaji Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.