frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
k... namrata...  nyc name!  :)
namsii231997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ frozendevil...hehe!!thnxxx

and guys dont u feel dat the new saibai resembles mouni roy a bit!!! idk why i just felt so :))))))
supry thumbnail
O M G!!!!! dont know why... but i m finding this new soyrabai dam cute... n her acting too is good...saibai is kinda ok ( sorry guys but no offense ) n shivaji rocks
namsii231997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i feel sai n soyra both look 2 pretty...n both of them bear a bit of resemblance 2 palak n ayesha...atleast the hairstyle...soyara has a very cute n innocent face while sai has a very pretty n a vry understanding gal kinda face...
LiveHappy thumbnail
Even I feel Soyra looks good and more cute than Sai...also her bubbly smile..Somehow I feel the new Sai doesnt have that chemistry with Shivaji that new Soyra has.
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
hey guys new to this forum  and this thread i guess, what does everyone think of our new shivaji?. Got to say i love soyra and sai' i'm waiting for the older shivaji to kind of grow on me still im not convinced just yet but these things take time sometimes. Dont think we've seen enough of the new actors to judge but i do hope they go a bit more in-depth into there relationships, we've not seen much conversation between the characters after the leap.

jagruti
Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
hemantjosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: namsii231997

hi...i dun kno who she is but i managed 2 find dat her name is ruchika jadhav.!!!hope it helps!

thx a lot namsii... i tried to find her on facebook its ruchita jadhav.. thx once again for the help... guys i have just liked ruchita a lot... waiting to c her chemistry with shivaji and i have this intuition that shez going to make a mark.. have lots of expectations from amol and ruchita... plz make it large  
jagannath2006 thumbnail
please  time of serial other than 8.30pm.
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
bk to this forum after quite awhile, caught up on the episodes got to say its getting better by the day. Hope to see a little bit more dialogue between shivaji and his new wife Putla bai. Maybe  its a true depiction of shivaji not having the time to even get to know his new wife. Got to admire the understanding his wifes have for shivajis dream of swaraj.
Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago