Veer Shivaji

Veer Shivaji - All Episode Discussions Here (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 28

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
we dont kno if there were or not, but its just showing the political and strategically minded Shivaji is or became thru different situations! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suneel_kumar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veer Shivaji - All Episode Discussions Here (Page 12)" in Veer Shivaji forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
lovely episode today! gr8 acting by all.

Swetha

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
OMG, i hope Sambhaji is not caught!! and i hope Saibai is the one to figure out that rambha is evil!! and the poison!!! itna suspense! 

XoxowpdXoxo

IF-Dazzler

XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
i hope so too that sambhaji did not get caught !!!!Ouch
the way that man sorry forgot his name ... put his hand on sambhaji's shoulder i thought that he might get doubted on sambhajiOuch

Intrepida

Pina11colada

Pina11colada

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratilal22192

OMG, i hope Sambhaji is not caught!! and i hope Saibai is the one to figure out that rambha is evil!! and the poison!!! itna suspense!

Im worried about sambhaji..but im sure he wont get caught! Afterall, he's Sambhaji Raje Bhonsle Smile
I hope shivba can get into his room before Rambha leaves..and then they(sai and shivba) can get Rambha into BIG trouble!!!

Pina11colada

Pina11colada

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Im worried about sambhaji..but im sure he wont get caught! Afterall, he's Sambhaji Raje Bhonsle Smile
I hope shivba can get into his room before Rambha leaves..and then they(sai and shivba) can get Rambha into BIG trouble!!!
And the poison isnt gonna work. sai might take another glass cuz she saw rambha with the poison! Who knows Wink

Intrepida

Pina11colada

Pina11colada

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyamathur_18

<font color="#ff0000" size="1">i hope so too that sambhaji did not get caught !!!!Ouch</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="1">the way that man sorry forgot his name ... put his hand on sambhaji's shoulder i thought that he might get doubted on sambhajiOuch</font>

I guess that person's name is Mambhaji or something..
And im sure sambhaji can manage something..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XoxowpdXoxoIntrepida

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pina11colada

And the poison isnt gonna work. sai might take another glass cuz she saw rambha with the poison! Who knows Wink

Bade Arse ke baad aap ko forum pe dekha!! Smile

Yes he is Sambhaji Raje so he's got skills lol! Clap

Yea I dont think they will bust rambha just yet, but i think either Shivaji or Saibai will notice something

yea, about the poison, i agree with you, Shivaji ko maarna itna aasan nahi hai!!!

Har Har Mahadev!!

Pina11colada

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Veer Shivaji Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.