Love, Trust and comaptibility

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Ram is very right is saying that...however I felt Priya did not understand what he was saying. But I loved the way he brought this up. 
But I think he trust Priya and I know she trust him. 
Yes.. in fact he missed an important point  - MUTUAL RESPECT

In this I feel they respect each other and have developed some amoutn of faith ... more from Priya on Ram and he has always kept his words of commitment to her.

But in these comical situations Mutual respect  cannot be explained. :)
It was acute episode though i still digest why they had to show Ram eating that 2 kg cream  cake ...

Respect has to be earned.  Trust comes when you understand the person and his behaviour and motivation.  Love comes when you show you care, are willing to give and take and know the other person's flaws but realize that its the flaws that makes that person unique, and is what attracts the other person.  These two have a long road to travel to their sangam!
Lord he sounded so passimistic abt all 3 especially Love...

I was laughing so hard that this dude has no enthusiasm on the night of the wedding...
Hai, i always read, but don't write anything.  Ram's cake eating is really a comedy piece and he acted well.  and somebody was telling that he does not have a enthusiasm in the wedding night and I know a person who asked 10th grade maths marks in their wedding night.  So I think out of tension people do all this foolish things.

I guess... love, trust and respect for each other as a person is most important. compatibility develops by itself i think... it is not a ready made quality which exist like puzzle pieces in partners... rather if both partners have all the above 3 it reflects as compatibility. its more effect rather than the cause...sorry if i am not making sense.😊
 Mutual respect , love , understanding each other's quirks,chemistry are all factors for a strong relationship...Seeing our main protagonists at this juncture ,  they have miles   and miles  to travel before their roads join as one ... Ram and Priya being at this stage in life will have a lot of adjustment problems as they have become set in their ways...Ram's eating habits(comfort foods) could be  his way of dealing with  problems and rejection in his life
👏
Edited by ujwala444 - 12 years ago
I think 4 things are sort of like 4 pillars on which a marriage successful stands:

Love
Trust
Respect
Compromise

Ram seemed very pessimistic about it.  And I think that's why Priya laughed it out.

I'm pretty sure both trust each other.. the trust has developed even a little bit by now. And they respect each other.  And they both realize the importance of compromise. No matter how much you love each other, you have to make compromises to make a relationship successful.

Now the only thing lacking is love... and I can't wait to see their journey of falling in love.

-Mahi