Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ek1229

IF-Dazzler

ek1229

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I think Ram is very right is saying that...however I felt Priya did not understand what he was saying. But I loved the way he brought this up. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya23.Nirjhor105Sphallolaliaswtbaby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love, Trust and comaptibility" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
But I think he trust Priya and I know she trust him. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliaswtbaby

kavmuks

Goldie

kavmuks

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Yes.. in fact he missed an important point  - MUTUAL RESPECT

In this I feel they respect each other and have developed some amoutn of faith ... more from Priya on Ram and he has always kept his words of commitment to her.

But in these comical situations Mutual respect  cannot be explained. :)
It was acute episode though i still digest why they had to show Ram eating that 2 kg cream  cake ...

ranmarkirthi_kriyapiyualkaKai.

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Respect has to be earned.  Trust comes when you understand the person and his behaviour and motivation.  Love comes when you show you care, are willing to give and take and know the other person's flaws but realize that its the flaws that makes that person unique, and is what attracts the other person.  These two have a long road to travel to their sangam!

ujwala444Kai.avivakirkprerna4rishav

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Lord he sounded so passimistic abt all 3 especially Love...

I was laughing so hard that this dude has no enthusiasm on the night of the wedding...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.ZoobiDoobi

thanujavinod

thanujavinod

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Hai, i always read, but don't write anything.  Ram's cake eating is really a comedy piece and he acted well.  and somebody was telling that he does not have a enthusiasm in the wedding night and I know a person who asked 10th grade maths marks in their wedding night.  So I think out of tension people do all this foolish things.

ujwala444

ujwala444

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
I guess... love, trust and respect for each other as a person is most important. compatibility develops by itself i think... it is not a ready made quality which exist like puzzle pieces in partners... rather if both partners have all the above 3 it reflects as compatibility. its more effect rather than the cause...sorry if i am not making sense.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirthi_kriya

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.