Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

INDICATING KKG ASR LIVE IN TRACK

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
All these 
1.Live in relationship was explained to KKG by BLAH 
2. KKG said to the creep SHE WILL DO ANYTHING TO SAVE HER FAMILY
3.THE CREEP and BLAH s plan to throw KKG out of RM and create more trouble for her
4.BLAH mentioning ASR KKG DOES NOT WANT TO SEE HIS FACE AND THE SHART.
Now It seems ASR will make sure he stays in front of KKG all the time

SO guys the conclusion is LIVE IN TRACK
I dont know how but it will happen somehow
AREY YAAR MAZA A GAYA.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oh hey...good point! i never thought of it that way ...but now that u put it all together, it may just be the case...

else, why will they spend half an episode just on the concept of live-in...i think it was ok till the samosa scene (cuz i absolutely loved that scene) but the khushi-payal scene was kinda a repeat, despite being very realistic /9cuz i guess thats how girls are - sharing everything, esp sth controversial! 😉😆)

lesse...could prove to be very interesting!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys what if according to the tagline about Arnav's prastav... it includes Khushi living in his house to teach Lavanya or he'll create some other mischief!!... Then she'll have to tolerate him 24/7
AGulf thumbnail
M excited to see next track asr and khushi scenes
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i m sure that live in track will start. bcoz the way khushi react hearing live in, she was eating samosa, she was discussing with payel about this. i m feeling sad for her. innocent girl does not know that this will be happen to her. but no problem. bcoz they will fall in love later. it is diferent concept. and i m sure ki ye live in duniya ko dikhane ke liye hai, arnav khushi ke sath aisa kuch galat nehi karega shadi se pehle
Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khusi is such an innocent soul Arnav will propose to marry her ...to make his di i happy... 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMGG.. I'm excited for tomorrow's episode!!
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maybe but I tink its more for teach lavs more 😕
shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

i m sure that live in track will start. bcoz the way khushi react hearing live in, she was eating samosa, she was discussing with payel about this. i m feeling sad for her. innocent girl does not know that this will be happen to her. but no problem. bcoz they will fall in love later. it is diferent concept. and i m sure ki ye live in duniya ko dikhane ke liye hai, arnav khushi ke sath aisa kuch galat nehi karega shadi se pehle

definitely! just they will pretend to be in live in relationship. and arnav will start believing in marriage.

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Live - in to make sure Shyam focuses on Anjali