Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tera peecha na mein chodoongi soniye, bej de chahe jail mein πŸ˜† Rockin start di... Anyways an awesome update n awesome purple's!! Luv ya tons n tins bhar bhar k!!
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tanthya

Congos, Caris β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..But pehle post  are countedwa n sheens wins hands down πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Yup, I do Thursdays !!

Ufff... Sheenawa...! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di you have a stalkerπŸ˜†.Will miss your writing in MKAP😭.Awesome as usual😊.Didn't understand much but ya your purple comments were too good.Do you do WU daily here?
carisma2 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Sun7shinTera peecha na mein chodoongi soniye, bej de chahe jail mein πŸ˜† Rockin start di... Anyways an awesome update n awesome purple's!! Luv ya tons n tins bhar bhar k!![/QUOTE]
@ bold IF jail mein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† NIce one

Tanth ulti patti para rahi ho bachon ko. They are meant to read the post in the purple only...

Tabo, sab bachey have been doing that in MKAP and then jumping up and down - me first, me first. Poojie, saima, sabo... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Ufff... Sheenawa...! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did I hear my name being called...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I win, I win, I win...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Me first...πŸ₯³

Wonderful yaar but it seems to have a little teething problems at the moment..

The characters are slowly being outlined but I dont seem to like how Suraj's family seem to be like a saas bahu family..

But all this wrong misprint on wedding invitation seems to be little contrite for story purpose..

Anyway as usual brilliant Tanths..πŸ€—

Yes, The characters r being fleshed out slowly ...

No, Sheens even though Suraj's Mother was harsh on her DIL, she did not allow her Son to even hurt her anyway, balke cvame in support of her ..it is like she is rough n prickly but with a caring heart...

Story ko chalana hai, Bacha..we have to close our eyes to certain things

Thank U, Sheens ..Luub u for ur Honest POV ...

One thing though..I did not get bored ...it was not absorbing but it was not boring also ..
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Nice to see u here Santhya Di and also u will be doing the WU for thursdays!! πŸ˜†
Thank u sooo much Di for the rocking, fabulous, fantastic update!! πŸ‘ ⭐️
πŸ‘U've done a great job, Keep it up!! πŸ˜‰

Luv u loads n loads!! πŸ€—
Edited by Fallen Star - 12 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Yes, The characters r being fleshed out slowly ...

No, Sheens even though Suraj's Mother was harsh on her DIL, she did not allow her Son to even hurt her anyway, balke cvame in support of her ..it is like she is rough n prickly but with a caring heart...

Story ko chalana hai, Bacha..we have to close our eyes to certain things

Thank U, Sheens ..Luub u for ur Honest POV ...

One thing though..I did not get bored ...it was not absorbing but it was not boring also ..

Me here wherever u will be..πŸ€—πŸ€— Even in shows that dont interest me but your writing does and I see the episode through that...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Oh okay...It felt she was being a typical saas...Lets see how she handles Sandhana when she comes..

May give it a try and see for myself if you recommend it..πŸ˜ƒ
carisma2 thumbnail
I smell dejavous... All us mkapian2's are here.. also this show reminds me off MKAP - About women rights and social standards...

Pehle se hi sab ka bata dena - eeh fiction hai fiction.. kono real life naina.

Lol...
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

I loved the scene where Sooraj quietly goes & keeps the box of laddos behind Sandhya.
And her dream was funny πŸ˜†

Yes , Unnati I liked that scene too...Plus the scene where Sandhya is seen walking towards Gandhi 😊