India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

sohan has know been on fire (Page 2)

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Actually...didn't Kumud and Garv go to the place where Vidhi and Agnivesh were before?...I mean didn't Agnivesh take her to some other place?...and yea at the door could be trishul...but why would he kill agnivesh?...i mean maybe he'd beat him up but not kill him...he doesn't even know Vidhi...I can understand Sohan killing Agnivesh...but Trishul?  Nahh...that body has to be someone else...maybe Agnivesh implanted the body to make it as if it was him...so everyone could think he was dead so he could run off with vidhi without anyone knowing that it was him becuz he would be "dead"... and whoever came looking for Vidhi would be blamed for killing Agnivesh...but that's a good guess that it could be Sohan...but I agree with pjm_bjp...they wouldve or shouldve showed Sohan dying becuz he is a main character...

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 11:56am | IP Logged
omg no..............kdmh ended n now sohan dies.............how can i c mah dear ejaz??????
veeru Newbie
veeru
veeru

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Confusedok ok - i've heard enuff of this 'i love sohan stuff'... i think it is sohan. why? because ekta kapoor can do her clever trick in possibly bringing him back into the episode l8r. think about it, the body burnt would by hard to say who it was, therefore they would all think that he died..... its a clever thing, and + all u sohan fans may get him back. obiously this is the one which i and im sure u all want to happen, so chances are unlikely. It is def. sohan , cos VIDHI was really surprised to see the person at the door, as she was certain he wouldnt know.

Clap well done avignash, u killed sohan (sarcasm). now that stupid ekta will PROLONG the epsides once again, with every one wondering wtf happened, arundatti saying her crap, tashu playing games, kksum crying randomly, and abhay, lalit and nikita going CRAZY....

and then there will be a court case, just like when that other person got raped, and avignash will frame kkusum, abhay marries some1else again, and the 20 yr leap begins yet again! Confused

ejaz's-no1-fan Senior Member
ejaz's-no1-fan
ejaz's-no1-fan

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

i read that it said that sohan dies in march yday was not march it was feb so mayb it not sohan ( i hope it not) n that other guy

ejaz's-no1-fan Senior Member
ejaz's-no1-fan
ejaz's-no1-fan

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeru

Confusedok ok - i've heard enuff of this 'i love sohan stuff'... i think it is sohan. why? because ekta kapoor can do her clever trick in possibly bringing him back into the episode l8r. think about it, the body burnt would by hard to say who it was, therefore they would all think that he died..... its a clever thing, and + all u sohan fans may get him back. obiously this is the one which i and im sure u all want to happen, so chances are unlikely. It is def. sohan , cos VIDHI was really surprised to see the person at the door, as she was certain he wouldnt know.

Clap well done avignash, u killed sohan (sarcasm). now that stupid ekta will PROLONG the epsides once again, with every one wondering wtf happened, arundatti saying her crap, tashu playing games, kksum crying randomly, and abhay, lalit and nikita going CRAZY....

and then there will be a court case, just like when that other person got raped, and avignash will frame kkusum, abhay marries some1else again, and the 20 yr leap begins yet again! Confused

lolz veeru that is funnt but it can happen it an ketka show so be cant expect something that can happen in real life

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

well it was in the reviews that sohan dies! but yet, aginvesh's suit was also black! and so was sohan! so thats where ekta kapoor confuses us! i think its agnivesh and vidhi took off to go with sohan becuz remember she said"tomorow will be a new morning" so that probably meant she made him signed some property papers and probably helped sohan! becuz sohan didnt no that where vidhi was unless it was in aginvesh's diary! its all confusing!

-mikaDead

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Or! the body was a servants and agnivesh and vidhi took sohan with them and put him in the back part of the car! and they will proabbly kidnapp him and put a case on kusum that sohan dies! then probably sohan will come out and say the truth, vagera vagera!

-mika

toooo many possiblilties!

fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I think it is Sohan Cry ..i think Ekta has done what she promised..bump Ejaz off the show..I think this is it for Sohan's character guys..may be its time we accepted the reality..although if it really is Sohan then this is how i feel Cry non stop..buckets and buckets

Edited by fingirl - 25 February 2005 at 2:27pm

Go to top