Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Delicacy42 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
actually i think that person was not sohan but it was AGNIVESH..this will most likely occur into another problem. i think that the people will blame it on kumud because she was there...
ejaz's babe thumbnail
i agree with u delicacy42! its looks like agnivesh too! the body and hairstyle and everythin!
dolly1211 thumbnail
but who wud have done it.. do u guys think its Trishul!
purabian% thumbnail
UNFORTUNLY I AM 100% IT WAS SOHAN!SO SAD! BUT DAT GUY IN CHAIR DID LOOKLIKE AGNIVESH!

*** Edited by sai14 for font size *** Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago
apocolyse thumbnail
omg that was sohan soz his suit was like that! 😭 .omg agnivesh is soooooooooooooooo mingin! 🤢
marrygoround thumbnail
i thought the same that he was sohan but im confused coz i heard he is likely to die in march,so its not here yet!!!!so may be trishul did something n the burning person was agnivesh,n the car  passes by when garv n kumud reaches there n garv again get into chase car so it might be like trishul took vidhi with him,coz garv knows his farm house ..so how come sohan reches there??anyways, anything can b possible in this serial,lets wait n watch..............
jas thumbnail
i think it was agnivesh... because if it was sohan then they would have at least showed the dying scene.. i mean his character is popular..... like in KDMH......
sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually...didn't Kumud and Garv go to the place where Vidhi and Agnivesh were before?...I mean didn't Agnivesh take her to some other place?...and yea at the door could be trishul...but why would he kill agnivesh?...i mean maybe he'd beat him up but not kill him...he doesn't even know Vidhi...I can understand Sohan killing Agnivesh...but Trishul?  Nahh...that body has to be someone else...maybe Agnivesh implanted the body to make it as if it was him...so everyone could think he was dead so he could run off with vidhi without anyone knowing that it was him becuz he would be "dead"... and whoever came looking for Vidhi would be blamed for killing Agnivesh...but that's a good guess that it could be Sohan...but I agree with pjm_bjp...they wouldve or shouldve showed Sohan dying becuz he is a main character...
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
omg no..............kdmh ended n now sohan dies.............how can i c mah dear ejaz??????