Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

And The Twain Shall Meet Updt Ch 2 Pg 6

wantKMH3 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey ppl. I have been a silent reader all this time. After reading such wonderful stories, I too have got tempted to try my hand in writing. I have never ever written anything before, so I am not even sure whether I can do justice to it. But I have a concept of a new story on our Arjuhi.

They are like two shores of a river, never fated to meet, but what if the river trickles down and destiny brings them together, will they accept each other, will the world accept them as one

It is not a simple story of boy meets girl, but how slowly life moves on and their worlds meet

He is born with a golden spoon and she is from the wrong side of the tracks (metamorphically speaking), 
he is the adored son, she is the unwanted child
he is loved by all, nobody has ever loved her

If you like it, press the like button, then i'll post the charactersketch
Edited by wantKMH3 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wantKMH3 thumbnail

INDEX
Intro - Pg 1
Charactersketch - Pg 1
Chapter 1 - pg 4
Chapter 2 - pg 6

CHARACTER SKETCH

ARJUN SINGHANIA ' 25 years old scion of the Singhania Group of Industries, apple of the eyes of his grandmother ' Dadi, adored older brother of Romit and the pride of his parents ' Rudra and Kumud. The world is his oyster and everything for his taking. Finished his MBA from State and has joined his dad. Very intelligent, good looking, suave, handsome, charismatic and knows it too. Works hard, but plays equally hard. Girls want to be seen with him and guys want to be a part of his group. Dadi wants to hold her grandchild in her arms, Kumud wants him to choose a girl who is modern, smart, sophisticated and part of their circle, and Arjun ' WHEN THE WHOLE ORCHARD IS IN FRONT OF HIM, WHY SHOULD HE SETTLE FOR A SINGLE FRUIT. On his 25th birthday Rudra gifted him a red Mercedes sports car, which was the envy of Romit. Rudra wanted him to sow his wild oats before settling down.

AROHI SHARMA ' 18 years old, high school graduate, stepping into a new world of college, orphan, lives with her Daddu, Chacha, Chachi, and cousins Gauri and Sanchit. Dreamt of having a loving family of her own sometime, but now just lives each day as it comes. No extraordinary looks, but when she smiles it is as if the sun is shining, one just wants to keep looking and think of ways to make her smile again. Belongs to a middle class family and has been treated like an unwanted baggage all her life. She is happy if somebody remembers to just wish her on her bday. There are shadows in her eyes and a lot of pain.

ROMIT SINGHANIA ' 20 year old, final year college student, full of life, out to have a good time, gets passing grades, can get away with murder as he know Arjun bhaiyya is there to bail him out. Idolises his brother and can twist him around his fingers. Shares everything with Arjun ' from his first kiss, first girlfriend to whatever is happening currently. Gets tips on how to seduce girls from his brother. They have a bond between them which is rare amongst siblings ' they are foremost each other's best friend

SHEFALI MEHRA ' 18 years old, high school gradute and Arohi's best friend. They have been together in school for the last 8 years and are now joining college together. She is volatile, voluable, highly excitable, always ready to try out something new, loves partying, changes boyfriends in a jiffy, and talks nineteen to a dozen and is waiting to join the exciting new world of college without the restrictions of school. Looking at her, one will not believe it but is very protective of Arohi. She is beautiful with a mass of curly hair and perfect figure which she loves to show off.

(enough intro for now. will give Arohi's life story as a flashback) 
Please comment - all positive and negative welcome. Have not thought too much about the story, so even suggestions are welcome, as it can be a joint effort. Please hit the like button if you find it worth reading. will update slowly as busy with college
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the story sounds gud..
continue soon nd add me 2 ur pm list :)
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sounds interestng. Do pm me.
.RockstaR. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sounds interesting...add me...
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Story seems to b interesting do continue n Plz add me to Ur pm list
veds_6791 thumbnail
Hey Add me to ur PM list!!
Nice Concept...
wantKMH3 thumbnail
thanks people for the response. never expected it.

As i said, i am new to this. i don't know how to PM people or add them to the buddy list. 
can somebody guide

you can call me Ish

Have updated the charactersketch. Please read and leave comments
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pls add me to the pm list - i have sent u a buddy request - accept it pls
salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This sounds really interesting!  Please add me to your PM list.