Arnav already likes future Mrs. ASR's laddoos

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I couldn't help but like the scene where Arnav tastes the laddoos and asks Anjali that these are really good this year, and if she made them... So Future Mrs. ASR ki cookery skills ka jadoo chal gaya hai.. Husband kay stomach main toh entry lay li hay, and have already started peeking in the heart... can't wait until she gets a FULL STEAM AHEAD signal and becomes the queen of his heart!!

Guys, don't forget its Arnav's first compliment towards Khushi's culinery skills!!

A milestone has been reached... Finally Arnav's admitted to liking something about Ms. Khushi Kumari GuptaπŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arrey Mahi phir dono milke ladoo banayenge! yeah!long way to go!
But me dancing like crazy aftr 2day's epi!
noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome mahi baby!!πŸ€—
Like it's always said:
A way to a man's heart is through his stomach

So does this mean khushi is now beginning to pave her way to a permanent place in Arnav's heart?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

❀️
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Arrey Mahi phir dono milke ladoo banayenge! yeah!long way to go!
But me dancing like crazy aftr 2day's epi!

Me too Sharmi!!... Today's epi was great. I thought it would be a torcher with Shyam but NO... It was a superb episode!... got lots of bits of ArHi today... and it was fantastic!!

Bas ab aisay hi ArHi ka silsila chalay!!😍.. Will love to see both of them making laddoos together!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute_gurl

Awesome mahi baby!!πŸ€—

Like it's always said:
A way to a man's heart is through his stomach

So does this mean khushi is now beginning to pave her way to a permanent place in Arnav's heart?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

❀️

Yup... looks like it and the best part is that he can't take his words back or twist them because he so totally admitted in clear words to liking her laddoos.

Who thought laddoos would bring ArHi closer!!
sanjananrvkr thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

I couldn't help but like the scene where Arnav tastes the laddoos and asks Anjali that these are really good this year, and if she made them... So Future Mrs. ASR ki cookery skills ka jadoo chal gaya hai.. Husband kay stomach main toh entry lay li hay, and have already started peeking in the heart... can't wait until she gets a FULL STEAM AHEAD signal and becomes the queen of his heart!!

Guys, don't forget its Arnav's first compliment towards Khushi's culinery skills!!

A milestone has been reached... Finally Arnav's admitted to liking something about Ms. Khushi Kumari GuptaπŸ‘πŸ‘

Chalo inke muh se koi to baath nikli, poor guy has to always be grumpy and has very limited dialogues.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I haven't c the episode yet but eventually he'll loove everything bout her 😳

But did he knw khushi made it?!Edited by Millerrr88 - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Mahi, well said yaar!
Milestone is reached...let's celebrateπŸ₯³
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...the laddoo scene...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
go khushi go...u can do it baby...πŸ‘πŸΌ

btw mahi...awesome post dear...πŸ‘
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjananrvkr

Chalo inke muh se koi to baath nikli, poor guy has to always be grumpy and has very limited dialogues.

You are soo right... he is grumpiness is always sky high but I loved this dialogue of his and the way he craned his neck to glance at her after unknowingly complimenting her!!