Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

pyaar ki ye ek kahaani

mounicakatneni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

pkyek and ghsp are the two most popular shows on star one. But there has been a lot of fights and antagonism between ghsp and pkyek fans so I think its time we end this fight. Instead of fighting and ignoring each other, why dont we cooperate and work together to increase trps of the 2 shows.we are geeting mis understandings just because of some stupid people who are very abusive. Geet fans can become pkyek fans and pkyek fans can become geet fans.

So whats say, let us give ghsp a chance and geet fans should give pkyek a chance!if we do this we can save our show. this idea is by me and piyaabhayforever a pyek fans they also kept the step forward now its our turn just    to save our two shows so lets unite and do it ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with youu..nice post
ZahariliBichoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I swear ppl really have NO COMMONSENSE here.
Most of you who are professional and work in Corporate companies. Let say you have a job at "RELIANCE INDUSTRIES" and one day the CEO of the company announces that this company is going to closed.
95% of the ppl loose their jobs.

This is same situation here. GUYS GET IT in your HEAD that this CHANNEL STARONE IS NOW ENDING. THERE WILL BE NO STARONE. ALL the shows including PYEYK whatever the name is will end too.

EVERYTHING will END slowly and steadily so get it in your head and be prepared emotionally and mentally. If you want to BASH me go ahead. does not matter to me becos I am very practical person and think logically. Mujhe Hawa mai baate karne ki aadat nahi hai.

Live life and let LIVE

KTPROCKS thumbnail
Originally posted by: GurtiRocks2012

I swear ppl really have NO COMMONSENSE here.

Most of you who are professional and work in Corporate companies. Let say you have a job at "RELIANCE INDUSTRIES" and one day the CEO of the company announces that this company is going to closed.
95% of the ppl loose their jobs.

This is same situation here. GUYS GET IT in your HEAD that this CHANNEL STARONE IS NOW ENDING. THERE WILL BE NO STARONE. ALL the shows including PYEYK whatever the name is will end too.

EVERYTHING will END slowly and steadily so get it in your head and be prepared emotionally and mentally. If you want to BASH me go ahead. does not matter to me becos I am very practical person and think logically. Mujhe Hawa mai baate karne ki aadat nahi hai.

Live life and let LIVE

hi i will not bash you but i feel that you are very harsh in the way you wrote ur comment as we all know that good things always come an end but we are not giving up hope at least we are trying to keep Geet on StarDesh.

we all are feeling so low and bad abt Geet is ending or not,we are worried and confused and sorry to say but your comment did not make me feel any better.

here we all are trying to cheer each other up not to make anyone feel bad,i dont knw if anyone else felt bad with ur post or not but i knw i did
mounicakatneni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANKS WE UNITE WE STAND WE DIVIDE WE FALL
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah man lets join hands and save the shows.
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u. . .

We should help them and we should get help from pkyek fan. .
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a sensible idea!
chinky35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this actually is a relly good idea to raise pkek and ghsp's  trps!!!!!!!!
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Nice post dear...

M scared...plz dont end Geet...koi channel aur ph ko samjhao...m not at all interested in these fan fights...i dont understand why do people bash other shows n stars...plz yaar apne show aur lead ke bare mai socho...