Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Do bhai, ek behen, ek shaitan, aur ek bechari

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Shyam ne kya entry maari😉, 'sorry bhaiyan, iss se marampathi kara lijiye ga' tu toh Arnav se bhi gair guzra nikla😆! And by the way, is his accident also fake or not, specially he kicked the man with his injured leg only, kya zamana aa gaya!😕
Arnav was looking so cute during the ritual😍, and Anjali was the sweetest as ever🤗. Laddu khane ke baad toh Arnav ki sundarta aur baad gayi😳!

Buaji, Khusi kyun jaye Shyam ko manane ke liye🤢, WOH LAGTI KYA HAI UNKI?😡

And Khusi, kyun aapne doodh si dhooli behen ko live in ka matlab samjha rahi hon😆

Note: 'Mind you, agar tum uss Khusi ki tarah ban gayi, [my add] phir mein tumshe shaadi karlunga, kyunki main usse nahi kar sakta!'🤣🤣

I know the name suggests do bhai, but Akash ke liye no note!🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jald hi Shyam ko Malham patti lagaane ke din aayenge!
.hea. thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Jald hi Shyam ko Malham patti lagaane ke din aayenge!

Arnav se , with both his legs, kicking him to his death!🤢
noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shyam ko maar goli!
Hichki scene was the cutest!! Khushi and Payal are sooo cute!! so innocent 😆 Loved when payal said arnav sanyas pe hai or sth like that 😆

Rakhi scene was cute as well and our ASR looking as hot as ever😍
.hea. thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute_gurl

Shyam ko maar goli!

Hichki scene was the cutest!! Khushi and Payal are sooo cute!! so innocent 😆 Loved when payal said arnav sanyas pe hai or sth like that 😆

Rakhi scene was cute as well and our ASR looking as hot as ever😍

Yeh...I will like to shoot him, honestly 
and Arnav was ever so dreamy!😍
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: murphy369

Shyam ne kya entry maari😉, 'sorry bhaiyan, iss se marampathi kara lijiye ga' tu toh Arnav se bhi gair guzra nikla😆! And by the way, is his accident also fake or not, specially he kicked the man with his injured leg only, kya zamana aa gaya!😕
Arnav was looking so cute during the ritual😍, and Anjali was the sweetest as ever🤗. Laddu khane ke baad toh Arnav ki sundarta aur baad gayi😳!

Buaji, Khusi kyun jaye Shyam ko manane ke liye🤢, WOH LAGTI KYA HAI UNKI?😡

And Khusi, kyun aapne doodh si dhooli behen ko live in ka matlab samjha rahi hon😆

Note: 'Mind you, agar tum uss Khusi ki tarah ban gayi, [my add] phir mein tumshe shaadi karlunga, kyunki main usse nahi kar sakta!'🤣🤣

I know the name suggests do bhai, but Akash ke liye no note!🥱

Shyam was the limit!!... Kitna mara aur upar say sorry kar raha kay marham pati karwa lena... lol... talk about rubbing salt on the wound... but I loved it when the driver called Shyam a 'behra' wish he would've called him a langda too... Arnav and Anjali were the cutest

La bann chuki Khushi jaisi... It can't even happen in centuries!!.. Even if she does become something even remotely close to Khushi Arnav still wouldn't care cause he is even attracted towards Khushi beauty along with her personality!!... Khushi jaisi beauty kahan say lao gi Blah mam

.hea. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Shyam was the limit!!... Kitna mara aur upar say sorry kar raha kay marham pati karwa lena... lol... talk about rubbing salt on the wound... but I loved it when the driver called Shyam a 'behra' wish he would've called him a langda too... Arnav and Anjali were the cutest

La bann chuki Khushi jaisi... It can't even happen in centuries!!.. Even if she does become something even remotely close to Khushi Arnav still wouldn't care cause he is even attracted towards Khushi beauty along with her personality!!... Khushi jaisi beauty kahan say lao gi Blah mam

He he, I know Mahi  lavanya can never be like Khusi,  It's like Shyam being Arnav...just for fun, cause Arnav can never express feeling
Par driver ne pehli mulakat main sach bol diya!😆
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Next week is gonna be fun with Shyam :))
I hope he gets exposed!
But I loved the Raksha Bandhan scene.. Esp when Arnav had the Laddoo :D And not only that, the Hichki scene was too good -- soo funny!! :))