Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

RISING ROSE LOOK FAR BETTER THAN BEING BUTCHERED (Page 2)

StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Preety
did u see
she changed the heading from THE GIRL IN YELLOW SHOES TO THE GIRL IN YELLOW BOOTS
dude she is reading everything bt isn't replying
ye to galat h hum fans naraz ho jayenge

i guess she teaches us the inverse Y n Z
kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Rajin90...

Hmm...Chuupe Rustam...Reading our comments and updating the post ..Chup Chup ke...bad manners...

Dude! We are your Fans...and We don't want another BLOOPER like THE GIRL IN YELLOW SHOES/BOOTS in future. We are Loyal fans man! Can't live with the bloopers.

Suggestion: Please do little bit of Research before posting something.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StinsonIsHere

luvlife84 Senior Member
luvlife84
luvlife84

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
hmmm, 
interesting. for a change i didnt find ur writing bitter but rather agree with it. even i dont get if kriya and rey wanted to avoid each other, why were they dancing right next to each other??????????
but i still luv the show and am ready to ignore such trivial errors, if they are not repeated again and again

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index