Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Hey friends Tongue..how's everyone doing ?  I just came across an interesting scene yesterday & thought I could discuss it with all of you. A scene where Sandhya & Sooraj's Mom were in the mandir & they talk about the type of a Saas or Bahu they'd like for themselves. Evidently, both of them were poles apart .  Sooraj's mom wanted someone who's meek , mild,  obedient & submissive for a daughter-in-law . Someone who basically Caters to the demands of the family. Although Sandhya didn't mention anything about the type of a mother-in-law she'd like , yet she did express her disapprovement ( over the thought of it ) to her bhabhi , when she overheard Sooraj's mother.

Do you think , this will lead to future conflicts between them , when she gets married to Sooraj ?
I  think it will .Since ,Sandhya's definitely as strong headed as Sooraj's mother , in her own way.That  might be something to look forward to. Specially to see , if Sooraj supports her or speaks up for her , if at all Sandhya & his mom ever happen to clash in the future. What do you guys think ?

Edited by * Unnati * - 01 September 2011 at 6:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011garima22-ScarletRose-.Sidrapratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sandhya & Sooraj's Mom" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi, AM Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
nyc post

i think dat sooraj's mum will be so strict wd sandhya...

-ScarletRose-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011* Unnati *

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
sooraj will surely support her...bt i want sandhya 2 support sooraj...coz sandhya is so educated ...i really dnt want ds show 2 b lyk ...where educated wife ill treats her hubby

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *garima22-ScarletRose-

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

sooraj will surely support her...bt i want sandhya 2 support sooraj...coz sandhya is so educated ...i really dnt want ds show 2 b lyk ...where educated wife ill treats her hubby

Pratibha , I have a feeling , that once they get married , Sandhya might take a while or two initially to get adjusted ,to accept her husband & his background , but she might soon start respecting him as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011garima22

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
yahh...dats d storyline naa...
i knw..bt being a anas fan..i really dnt want sandhya 2 hurt soorajLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Nice post.

Also, the scenes of Sandhya making the govt officer put the banana skin in the dustbin and Bhago (or is it Bhabo) throwing garbage in the road shows the difference between the two.

Like the fact they are showing the difference between the two families and two leads one by one.

* Unnati *

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Nice post.

Also, the scenes of Sandhya making the govt officer put the banana skin in the dustbin and Bhago (or is it Bhabo) throwing garbage in the road shows the difference between the two.

Like the fact they are showing the difference between the two families and two leads one by one.

That's true .They're slowly unveiling the differences between the two families. It's going to be quite a challenge for Sandhya when she gets married to him.

Edited by * Unnati * - 01 September 2011 at 9:14am

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.