J.LO

IF-Sizzlerz

J.LO

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
1. No bashing stuff
2. Follow IF coc rules
3. Follow DABH forum rules
4. Like everyone's commentLOL
5. Avoid extra quoting (not more than 3)
6. Keep on spamming ROFL
7. No Hi Hellos. Directly jump into existing convo LOL, i.e. read the last 2 pages and join the ongoing convo directly or istart ur own convo topic, but no hi hellos please as 50% of our thread is wasted in hi hellos how r us only without any sensible discussion LOL

Edited by fairyfantasy - 01 September 2011 at 6:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anas and dpeekia dream land...chitchat" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

J.LO

IF-Sizzlerz

J.LO

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
     DREAM LAND.is open to everyone as long as you follow the rules posted below. if u want to add ur name in the list, then PM
                                 FAIRYFANTASY(ME)
                                         Pratsy
                                         Sirjee 
                                         Karan_13

Edited by fairyfantasy - 01 September 2011 at 8:37am

pratsy

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
add me in

J.LO

IF-Sizzlerz

J.LO

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
1. First request to all members, i know everyone wants to be the first to comment on any new topic, but being the only official chat club of the forum, there is a lot of information which needs to be given through this thread right on Page 1. This information often changes from time to time and so number of posts required to be reserved varies. Also because of IF server rules, it takes time to reserve the posts and sometimes there could be personal reasons why the TM is unable to reserve the required posts in one go. So, a kind request to all members, please do not post ur comments in the new thread till I update the link to the new thread in this thread.
2. Half of this thread gets wasted in repeated hi hellos and how r u with very little discussion. So instead of that whenever u come to the topic, just read the last 2 pages to know what's the conversation going on and hop in with ur own comments. If there is no conversation, or if u see nobody is active at that time, then start your own conversation topic and people online will join u. no need to say hi hellos to every member who joins in. We are all friends and not a formal business organization.
3.Please read Page 1 from time to time for new rules, member and requests updates.
4. Participate more actively in the forum as activeness of the forum is counted in IF rankings.
5.Now we have to be back to business. Keep pressing the Chaska Meter to imporve the show rankings. Needless to say, that PKYEK deserves to be No. 1 show. Be active on the forum and create healthy discussion or funny posts. Also, keep pressing like buttons on every post that u like.

pratsy

Sun7shine

IF-Rockerz

Sun7shine

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
I think the forum already has a chat thread :)

J.LO

J.LO

IF-Sizzlerz

J.LO

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

I think the forum already has a chat thread :)
but thats not a proper chat...

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

add me in...as i m crazy bout dem...

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

well..ds post is from pkyek forums...so...plz give credit 2 d post writer ...if u copy sumthng from other forum..dn plz give credit 2 it...

J.LO

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.