--Mahi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Mahi--

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged

And  A Very Warm

-Sonali's birthday bash-
--We All Love you Sona--

Cele
brating birthdays is not merely a convention.birthdays are occasions to celebrate one's growth,maturity and development.birthdays remind us that the gift of life is the most precious and important one...

Hmmm so u all must be wondering that why we are here...so lemme tell u that we r here to wish one of our most beloved friend on her birthday with whom we are blessedTongue...So yes here we are celebrating our Sona's birthday <3 ..well we all love you so much SonaHug..yes beleive us for a changeLOL..whatever we are doing today is just for you..we love you to death and we actually mean it..heheheLOL <3..Ohkay so starting with this Intro this a Very Happy birthday my sweet 17th..LOL..yes sweet 17th..Tongue..It was always fun sharing best moments with u..we all have some wonderful part of our life spent with uTongue...see you are that specialWink..!!So well starting about you we all can write a book on itLOL...This is Sonali the Cute,Preety,Innocent,Naughty,Simple and Elegant love who loves IF,KareenaLOL,Imran,Sanaya,Mohit,Katrina,Ranbir and Many More because the lists never ends only naTongueROFL...She loves us too..She is so Silly..Awh we can say this today at least..cant we...!!!TongueWe love you...She is tht kind of a person "A well-adjusted girl is one who not only knows what she wants for her birthday,but even knows what she's going to exchange it for".Tongue..!!We all love you Sona...Hug

Enjoy this Day with us with your family and with your friendsHug...and btw wht to say about Sonali..she is very Chalaak and quite intelligent too :D.TongueLOL..Adorable creature you are Sonali...We seriously love you and owe so many things to you in lifeTongue..would love to meet you once.Big smile..This bombay ki chori is very nice..trust me you all IF walo..She is hell lot fun to have with..:DTongue

She loves to tease people too ziddi kahin kiUnhappy..apni baat manwa hi leti hai uff uff...par wht to say we love you in tht way only TongueROFL..Stay blessed and We all wish you a very very

the image

Happy Birthday Sona HugHugHug.HugHug hmmm mein starting se hi atak jaati hu :/ Ermm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL hope u have an awesum bday Sona ... n all ur dreams & wishes are fulfilled 2dai n always =D may u have all the happiness n keep smiling 4ver=D pata hain abhi mujhe kya yaad aayaErmm i remember saying ur cute wen i saw ur pic ... but u thought i was teasing u i wasnt :/ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL c jab likhne lagti hu to bohut kuch yaad aata hai aur offtrack ho kar kuch bhi bol deti hu :/ Ermm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL  

hmm ok nw gift tym ... u knw na am never fully satisfied with ma sigs:/ aur pata hain i made 5 2dai, 2 yday n 1 the day b4 ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL tht 1 i made it was on Eid day around 6 in the morning ... Sanaya waali sigROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL  ok so ere r sigs of ur fav actors & actressesTongue

the image

the image

the image

the image

hmm these the people u like 4rm the game i dnt getErmm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

the image

the image

ur fav show which u were insisting tht we all watchErmm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

the image

ab tak to tum samajh hi gayyi hogi y i was asking u all tht on scraps na :] ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL hmm the last sig  JTYJN ... u sed na u like soTongue

the image

hmm Sona it really is a pleasure being ur friend=D n i really enjoy our mindless talksErmm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL thanx 4 being a part of ma life=D hmm n haan sorry 2 ... u knw na am miss galatErmm aur tum jab chaho u can punish u have an open invitation rememberErmm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL 

Happy Bday once again Sona  HugHugHug.HugHug  tc <3 Sim  HugHugHug.HugHug

Sonuuu.uuu.uuu.uuu.uuuEmbarrassedROFLROFL
Happy B'day SweetuEmbarrassedROFL

Ab kya boloon mainErmmROFL

Aaj ka din mere liye bohat imp din hain .. coz tu jo paida hui thi .. chalti phirti tortureTongueROFL kidding kidding .. ok .. err wait to be honest not entirelyTongueROFL But jaisi bhi hain tu , stupid , idiot , jhagdalu , fool ,full of nonsense ... achchi hainTongueROFL Yeh seedha dil se bola hain maineEmbarrassedROFL Thank u baad mein bol dena no hurryTongueROFL

Main tujhe aisa bilkul nahin bolungi ki pls yeh mat kar woh mat kar ... coz i love the way u rEmbarrassedROFL Nah actually abhi i dnt have tht much time to list ur buraiyaans .. coz list itni badi jo hain :/ROFL

OK ab kaam ki baat karte hain TongueROFL.. Once again .. Happy B'day my loveEmbarrassedROFL Hope the almighty shower his blessing on u , hope ur each day be better than the previous one .. n hope u keep smiling :)

ok now gift time .. i can't stop myself frm saying ekdum faltu choice u have haan ! sach meinTongueROFL

Anyways here u go

^^^ Ek dhang ka pic nahin mila mujhe iskaROFL

N last...

U n my love storyEmbarrassedROFL

Tere liye ek gaana bhi gaane ka mann kar raha hain .. Bade achche lagte hain .. yeh dharti .. yeh nadiyan .. yeh raina .. aur tummmEmbarrassedROFL Tere Fav show ka gaanaROFL

ok before i sign off .. Once again a very Happy B'dayHug tccc .. :)

Happy Birthday Sonali'. Hug Party

I hope you hav a great day n enjoy it.TongueAnd May Allah bless you n showers his blessings for years to cum !!! Tongue

Hav a fun filled day with your luvd ones.Tongue

And keep sum part of cake for me too!!!TongueROFL

Its been truly a wonderful wonderful experience being frnd with you.Tongue You really hav been an excellent frnd.Every moment talking to u hav been real treat.Tongue am not joking haan !!!  ROFL I am sure we will remain very good friends no doubt abt tht .Tongue Hope u dnt cum up with confused smileys and amaze me on ur birthday !!!ErmmROFL

Confused smiley se yaad aaya I hav not called u mochon wali sonali even after ur floody use of confused smiley on sb for so long nw' so I am kind of changed which u think is impossible!!!ROFLROFL I dnt even tease u much these days.Ermm not really thoh I think u r not cumin enof to get teased ryt 'Tongue ROFL  

Okay alright' wht more I cn say'  I m goin short of words'ErmmROFL par yeah whn v talk we r neva short of words' ek line ka scrap bcums tht big k its gets over limit !!!ROFLROFL  

Okay ow sumthn for u !!!Tongue

Actually it did not cum out how I wanted it to be' :/ ROFL I got confused with text size n font !!! :/ ROFL I will make another one abhi yahi chala lo !!!TongueROFL

Now hold ur breath coz jiski wajah se u breath the oxygen of ur lyf is cumin' ROFL the one n the only I m not actually saying wht I want to for him I hope u r getting wht' Yours truly KSG.. Clap ROFL I again took the pain to make his sig jst for u!!!  :D ROFL

Hope u r not taking the above speech seriously coz u r one serious sole ' !!!ErmmROFL

I hope u still like MJHT warna mera pachka hojayega..ErmmROFL  isi bahane thnx for letting me know wht actually pachka is !!!TongueROFL

And also i tahnk you for calling me munna.. i love it sachchi  u know tht !!!TongueROFL

and am sry for teasing u all the tym in the past but now u hav also hav not left any tease unturned u hav also teased me bk n hav been successful at tyms !!! ROFLROFL 

okay n lastly ur fav emo..Dancing <--- ROFLROFL i know u love to dance n u must n must join the dancing classes to explore urself n ur true talent... ROFLROFL i would sumday sumwr would be cheering for u !!! Embarrassed ROFLROFL

Wish you a pleasant day n year ahead !!! Hug 

Happy Birthday once again... Party Party Party

Keep----------Smiling !!! Smile

Hey SONALi !!

Many many happy returns of the day...

&

May God Almighty Always bestow You with Success,

Wealth, Happiness ,joy and Health  all through the year,.

May you rise and shine in your life always...

And May all your Wishes come true...

God Bless you

Have a Rocking n Happy Day with your Family n loved ones...

Party , Enjoy and have a Blast PartyDancing

with Lots of LOVE n Best Wishes,

S O H A MEmbarrassed.

Hi Hug
Happy Birthday sonali
Wish ur all dreams come true...

Wish you a very happy and peaceful day n year ahead SonaliHug

happy bday to you my best friend forever and ever :D YES YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE MY FIRST MOST TRUSTED FRIEND HERE :D i miss chatting with you at exact 5:30 LOL tutions and then studies everything came in b/w us Ouch i so miss you..and our bakwaas :D yeah did we ever talked sense ? OMG NOOO HAWW we should start talking sense im telling u log pagal kahege :P im to vaise bhi certified one tu bhi :P haha well atm im talking bakwaas i should not haha :D
I love you meri jaaan you are my cuteness my beautiful girl well yes im in goood mood today yes for a change I AM ;) i love you haha how much times i have to say this ? OK STOP happy birthday my pretty how are you ? enjoying the day already ? having fun ? watch bodyguard :P its nice i've heard i miss you our proper wali chats u know ? YOU DONT COME TO MSN and i dont know why you dont like fb tu to hai bhi nahi still :O anyways love you you are so cute and arrogant at times seriously itna arrogant mat hua kartrrr :D Tongue and we both are ghajini's ROFLROFL :D haha i cant make siggies and all that stuff but yes i can assure youu that i'll be your friend foreever and ever till my last breath :D you are still that special for me <3 I LOVE YOUUU KEEP ROCKING MY JAAN <3 and enjoy day to fullest have fun :D muah

<3 riya!

Happy birthday Sonali
Have fun...Its your day only.

Hug

Ermmm Sona Monaa aj tera birthday hai..tu ek saal aur buddhi hogayi hai and ab pehle se bhi ziada bhulakar hojae giUnhappyROFL..!!Chal main tujhe remind karwati rahun gi wateva u will forget...obviously agar mujhe woh yaad raha toh.Ermm.tujhe toh pata ha how much i remember everythinTongueROFL...Hmmm main tujhe bohat ziada tym se toh nahi janti par the tym i have spend with u was just so memorable for me SonaTongue...you are an amazing person and a superb friend one can have...and yeah ziddi toh u r too muchROFL...apni baat manwa k chorti ho tum..ROFLROFLand hows u toh poochna is not in ur dictonary na Sona jee...TongueROFLand haan ek request hai teri birthday pe tht please dont use ur stupid confused emo Confusedin my sb...u knw na how much i hate itROFLROFL...!!!par tujhe toh wahi karna hota hai na jo i dun lyk..TongueROFLwaise toh these days tum ol ati hi us tym ho jab i have to go ...so bad of uUnhappyErmmROFL..now dun ask thinkin n sad ek saath kyun use kiye hain coz i khud dunnoTongueROFLaur kuch samajh nahi araha wht to ryt ErmmROFL..Oups wish toh kia hi nahiROFL...Chal...

Wish you a very very Happy birthday Sona HugHugHug
May your all wishes and desires Cum trueTongue...

Lo Jerry also wishing u a very Happy birthday...HugROFLROFL

Happy birthday, our precious friend,
Our love for you, we wish to extend.
Experiences filled, with joy and laughter,
Special memories, we shall recall after.

From the beginning, you made us smile,
Accepted us, without any trial.
Never judged or jumped to conclusions,
Exciting friendship; random infusions.

We cannot ask, for anything more,
So many things, we simply adore.
Hope this birthday never ends,
In our hearts, time transcends.

And dont forget us while cutting Cake haanTongueROFL...!!!

Aur haan mera naam Mahi hai...pata nahi kis Pahi k scraps tum mere s
b pe karti rehti hoo Miss.bhulakarTongueROFL

aur Sona ki
bachchi u said me k u dun lyk KSGErmm ..kitni bara jhoot bola tunay mujh se...aj hema nay bataya mujhe how much u lyk ur KSG huhh..!!TongueROFL

bus Sona maine teri tarah non-stop nah bol sakti hun nah likh sakti hun...and aur kuch bolney ko hai bhi nahi mere pass...yeh bhi itni mushkil se soch soch k likha haROFLROFL..!!

Here these are for uTongue:

Only Imran and Imran.. exclusively 4 Sonaa jee.TongueROFL

Once again a Very Very Happy birthday Sona...May God showers all his blessings upon u...!!
Keep Smiling Smile...!!!

Edited by --Mahi-- - 01 September 2011 at 4:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sadaf--Sonali-..Akaisha..268143tomnjerry2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~!!--Happy birthday Sonali--!!~" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Mahi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Mahi--

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday SonaHugHugHug

Edited by --Mahi-- - 01 September 2011 at 12:42pm

-Sadaf--Sonali-perfectlyflawedtomnjerry2268143

IF-Addictz

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday SonaHugHugHug.HugHug

-Sadaf--Sonali-perfectlyflawed--Mahi--tomnjerry2

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sonali... Hug  Party

Keep------------Smiling !!!Smile

-Sadaf--Sonali-perfectlyflawed--Mahi--268143

perfectlyflawed

IF-Sizzlerz

perfectlyflawed

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Sonu, tujhe Kareena pasand hainShockedErmmROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sonali-tomnjerry2

perfectlyflawed

IF-Sizzlerz

perfectlyflawed

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
N Happyyy B'dayyy SonaHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sonali---Mahi--tomnjerry2

-Sonali-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sonali-

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
thank u everyone Hug

i sach mein don't have words to say for d first time ErmmROFL i will edit n thank u if i ever got sum words to say ErmmROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlyflawedtomnjerry2

-Sonali-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sonali-

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reha_rm

Sonu, tujhe Kareena pasand hainShockedErmmROFL

mujhe bhi aaj hi pata chala i like Kareena ROFLROFL n even Katrina n Ranbir ErmmROFL

besharam pehle wish karna chahiye tha na directly attracted on this ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlyflawed--Mahi--tomnjerry2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top