~!!--Happy birthday Sonali--!!~

Posted: 12 years ago

Hmmm so u all must be wondering that why we are here...so lemme tell u that we r here to wish one of our most beloved friend on her birthday with whom we are blessed😛...So yes here we are celebrating our Sona's birthday <3 ..well we all love you so much Sona🤗..yes beleive us for a change😆..whatever we are doing today is just for you..we love you to death and we actually mean it..hehehe😆 <3..Ohkay so starting with this Intro this a Very Happy birthday my sweet 17th..😆..yes sweet 17th..😛..It was always fun sharing best moments with u..we all have some wonderful part of our life spent with u😛...see you are that special😉..!!So well starting about you we all can write a book on it😆...This is Sonali the Cute,Preety,Innocent,Naughty,Simple and Elegant love who loves IF,Kareena😆,Imran,Sanaya,Mohit,Katrina,Ranbir and Many More because the lists never ends only na😛🤣...She loves us too..She is so Silly..Awh we can say this today at least..cant we...!!!😛We love you...She is tht kind of a person "A well-adjusted girl is one who not only knows what she wants for her birthday,but even knows what she's going to exchange it for".😛..!!We all love you Sona...🤗

Enjoy this Day with us with your family and with your friends🤗...and btw wht to say about Sonali..she is very Chalaak and quite intelligent too :D.😛😆..Adorable creature you are Sonali...We seriously love you and owe so many things to you in life😛..would love to meet you once.😃..This bombay ki chori is very nice..trust me you all IF walo..She is hell lot fun to have with..:D😛

She loves to tease people too ziddi kahin ki😔..apni baat manwa hi leti hai uff uff...par wht to say we love you in tht way only 😛🤣..Stay blessed and We all wish you a very very

Happy Birthday Sona 🤗🤗🤗.🤗🤗 hmmm mein starting se hi atak jaati hu :/ 🤔.🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣 hope u have an awesum bday Sona ... n all ur dreams & wishes are fulfilled 2dai n always =D may u have all the happiness n keep smiling 4ver=D pata hain abhi mujhe kya yaad aaya🤔 i remember saying ur cute wen i saw ur pic ... but u thought i was teasing u i wasnt :/🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣 c jab likhne lagti hu to bohut kuch yaad aata hai aur offtrack ho kar kuch bhi bol deti hu :/ 🤔.🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣  

hmm ok nw gift tym ... u knw na am never fully satisfied with ma sigs:/ aur pata hain i made 5 2dai, 2 yday n 1 the day b4 🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣 tht 1 i made it was on Eid day around 6 in the morning ... Sanaya waali sig🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣  ok so ere r sigs of ur fav actors & actresses😛

ur fav show which u were insisting tht we all watch🤔.🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣

ab tak to tum samajh hi gayyi hogi y i was asking u all tht on scraps na :] 🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣 hmm the last sig  JTYJN ... u sed na u like so😛

hmm Sona it really is a pleasure being ur friend=D n i really enjoy our mindless talks🤔.🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣 thanx 4 being a part of ma life=D hmm n haan sorry 2 ... u knw na am miss galat🤔 aur tum jab chaho u can punish u have an open invitation remember🤔.🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣 

Happy Bday once again Sona  🤗🤗🤗.🤗🤗  tc <3 Sim  🤗🤗🤗.🤗🤗

Sonuuu.uuu.uuu.uuu.uuu😳🤣🤣
Happy B'day Sweetu😳🤣

Ab kya boloon main🤔🤣

Aaj ka din mere liye bohat imp din hain .. coz tu jo paida hui thi .. chalti phirti torture😛🤣 kidding kidding .. ok .. err wait to be honest not entirely😛🤣 But jaisi bhi hain tu , stupid , idiot , jhagdalu , fool ,full of nonsense ... achchi hain😛🤣 Yeh seedha dil se bola hain maine😳🤣 Thank u baad mein bol dena no hurry😛🤣

Main tujhe aisa bilkul nahin bolungi ki pls yeh mat kar woh mat kar ... coz i love the way u r😳🤣 Nah actually abhi i dnt have tht much time to list ur buraiyaans .. coz list itni badi jo hain :/🤣

OK ab kaam ki baat karte hain 😛🤣.. Once again .. Happy B'day my love😳🤣 Hope the almighty shower his blessing on u , hope ur each day be better than the previous one .. n hope u keep smiling :)

ok now gift time .. i can't stop myself frm saying ekdum faltu choice u have haan ! sach mein😛🤣

Anyways here u go

^^^ Ek dhang ka pic nahin mila mujhe iska🤣

N last...

U n my love story😳🤣

Tere liye ek gaana bhi gaane ka mann kar raha hain .. Bade achche lagte hain .. yeh dharti .. yeh nadiyan .. yeh raina .. aur tummm😳🤣 Tere Fav show ka gaana🤣

ok before i sign off .. Once again a very Happy B'day🤗 tccc .. :)

Happy Birthday Sonali'. 🤗 🥳

I hope you hav a great day n enjoy it.😛And May Allah bless you n showers his blessings for years to cum !!! 😛

Hav a fun filled day with your luvd ones.😛

And keep sum part of cake for me too!!!😛🤣

Its been truly a wonderful wonderful experience being frnd with you.😛 You really hav been an excellent frnd.Every moment talking to u hav been real treat.😛 am not joking haan !!!  🤣 I am sure we will remain very good friends no doubt abt tht .😛 Hope u dnt cum up with confused smileys and amaze me on ur birthday !!!🤔🤣

Confused smiley se yaad aaya I hav not called u mochon wali sonali even after ur floody use of confused smiley on sb for so long nw' so I am kind of changed which u think is impossible!!!🤣🤣 I dnt even tease u much these days.🤔 not really thoh I think u r not cumin enof to get teased ryt '😛 🤣  

Okay alright' wht more I cn say'  I m goin short of words'🤔🤣 par yeah whn v talk we r neva short of words' ek line ka scrap bcums tht big k its gets over limit !!!🤣🤣  

Okay ow sumthn for u !!!😛

Actually it did not cum out how I wanted it to be' :/ 🤣 I got confused with text size n font !!! :/ 🤣 I will make another one abhi yahi chala lo !!!😛🤣

Now hold ur breath coz jiski wajah se u breath the oxygen of ur lyf is cumin' 🤣 the one n the only I m not actually saying wht I want to for him I hope u r getting wht' Yours truly KSG.. 👏 🤣 I again took the pain to make his sig jst for u!!!  :D 🤣

Hope u r not taking the above speech seriously coz u r one serious sole ' !!!🤔🤣

I hope u still like MJHT warna mera pachka hojayega..🤔🤣  isi bahane thnx for letting me know wht actually pachka is !!!😛🤣

And also i tahnk you for calling me munna.. i love it sachchi  u know tht !!!😛🤣

and am sry for teasing u all the tym in the past but now u hav also hav not left any tease unturned u hav also teased me bk n hav been successful at tyms !!! 🤣🤣 

okay n lastly ur fav emo.. <--- 🤣🤣 i know u love to dance n u must n must join the dancing classes to explore urself n ur true talent... 🤣🤣 i would sumday sumwr would be cheering for u !!! 😳 🤣🤣

Wish you a pleasant day n year ahead !!! 🤗 

Happy Birthday once again... 🥳 🥳 🥳

Keep----------Smiling !!! 😊

Hey SONALi !!

Many many happy returns of the day...

&

May God Almighty Always bestow You with Success,

Wealth, Happiness ,joy and Health  all through the year,.

May you rise and shine in your life always...

And May all your Wishes come true...

God Bless you

Have a Rocking n Happy Day with your Family n loved ones...

Party , Enjoy and have a Blast 🥳

with Lots of LOVE n Best Wishes,

S O H A M😳.

Hi 🤗
Happy Birthday sonali
Wish ur all dreams come true...

Wish you a very happy and peaceful day n year ahead Sonali🤗

happy bday to you my best friend forever and ever :D YES YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE MY FIRST MOST TRUSTED FRIEND HERE :D i miss chatting with you at exact 5:30 LOL tutions and then studies everything came in b/w us i so miss you..and our bakwaas :D yeah did we ever talked sense ? OMG NOOO HAWW we should start talking sense im telling u log pagal kahege :P im to vaise bhi certified one tu bhi :P haha well atm im talking bakwaas i should not haha :D
I love you meri jaaan you are my cuteness my beautiful girl well yes im in goood mood today yes for a change I AM ;) i love you haha how much times i have to say this ? OK STOP happy birthday my pretty how are you ? enjoying the day already ? having fun ? watch bodyguard :P its nice i've heard i miss you our proper wali chats u know ? YOU DONT COME TO MSN and i dont know why you dont like fb tu to hai bhi nahi still :O anyways love you you are so cute and arrogant at times seriously itna arrogant mat hua kartrrr :D 😛 and we both are ghajini's 🤣🤣 :D haha i cant make siggies and all that stuff but yes i can assure youu that i'll be your friend foreever and ever till my last breath :D you are still that special for me <3 I LOVE YOUUU KEEP ROCKING MY JAAN <3 and enjoy day to fullest have fun :D muah

<3 riya!

Happy birthday Sonali
Have fun...Its your day only.

🤗

Ermmm Sona Monaa aj tera birthday hai..tu ek saal aur buddhi hogayi hai and ab pehle se bhi ziada bhulakar hojae gi😔🤣..!!Chal main tujhe remind karwati rahun gi wateva u will forget...obviously agar mujhe woh yaad raha toh.🤔.tujhe toh pata ha how much i remember everythin😛🤣...Hmmm main tujhe bohat ziada tym se toh nahi janti par the tym i have spend with u was just so memorable for me Sona😛...you are an amazing person and a superb friend one can have...and yeah ziddi toh u r too much🤣...apni baat manwa k chorti ho tum..🤣🤣and hows u toh poochna is not in ur dictonary na Sona jee...😛🤣and haan ek request hai teri birthday pe tht please dont use ur stupid confused emo 😕in my sb...u knw na how much i hate it🤣🤣...!!!par tujhe toh wahi karna hota hai na jo i dun lyk..😛🤣waise toh these days tum ol ati hi us tym ho jab i have to go ...so bad of u😔🤔🤣..now dun ask thinkin n sad ek saath kyun use kiye hain coz i khud dunno😛🤣aur kuch samajh nahi araha wht to ryt 🤔🤣..Oups wish toh kia hi nahi🤣...Chal...

Wish you a very very Happy birthday Sona 🤗🤗🤗
May your all wishes and desires Cum true😛...

Lo Jerry also wishing u a very Happy birthday...🤗🤣🤣

Happy birthday, our precious friend,
Our love for you, we wish to extend.
Experiences filled, with joy and laughter,
Special memories, we shall recall after.

From the beginning, you made us smile,
Accepted us, without any trial.
Never judged or jumped to conclusions,
Exciting friendship; random infusions.

We cannot ask, for anything more,
So many things, we simply adore.
Hope this birthday never ends,
In our hearts, time transcends.

And dont forget us while cutting Cake haan😛🤣...!!!

Aur haan mera naam Mahi hai...pata nahi kis Pahi k scraps tum mere s
b pe karti rehti hoo Miss.bhulakar😛🤣

aur Sona ki
bachchi u said me k u dun lyk KSG🤔 ..kitni bara jhoot bola tunay mujh se...aj hema nay bataya mujhe how much u lyk ur KSG huhh..!!😛🤣

bus Sona maine teri tarah non-stop nah bol sakti hun nah likh sakti hun...and aur kuch bolney ko hai bhi nahi mere pass...yeh bhi itni mushkil se soch soch k likha ha🤣🤣..!!

Here these are for u😛:

Edited by --Mahi-- - 12 years ago
Happy birthday Sona🤗🤗🤗
Edited by --Mahi-- - 12 years ago

Happy Birthday Sona🤗🤗🤗.🤗🤗

Happy Birthday Sonali... 🤗  🥳

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊
Sonu, tujhe Kareena pasand hain😲🤔🤣
thank u everyone 🤗

i sach mein don't have words to say for d first time 🤔🤣 i will edit n thank u if i ever got sum words to say 🤔🤣
Originally posted by reha_rm

Sonu, tujhe Kareena pasand hain😲🤔🤣

mujhe bhi aaj hi pata chala i like Kareena 🤣🤣 n even Katrina n Ranbir 🤔🤣

besharam pehle wish karna chahiye tha na directly attracted on this 🤣
Sona , The Chappad chappad queen ke paas words nahin hain😲🤣🤣
Originally posted by -Sonali-

mujhe bhi aaj hi pata chala i like Kareena 🤣🤣 n even Katrina n Ranbir 🤔🤣

besharam pehle wish karna chahiye tha na directly attracted on this 🤣

arrey maine Katrina aur Ranbir toh dekha hi nahin😲🤣

KIsne likha hain intro🤔🤣 arrey maine kal hi yeh dekha tha aur main toh ekdum shocked hogayi thi isiliye sabse pehle commented abt this only🤣🤣

Edited by reha_rm - 12 years ago

okay here we go... 😛🤣 

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊