yeshhh  madurai  soap famous pair

ya  mirchi senthil  and sreeja chandran  is back in new show in star vijay
 show name is  saravanan meenakshi Big smile 
they telecasted  the promo today looks like its city based  subject 
both r  looking awesome 

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 01 September 2011 at 3:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sleelapattuppudavai-Swetha-karthik80krithikasRoshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The most brilliant pair of vijay tv is back" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
YES Yamini, I was all smile seeing my most favorite couple in tamil TV saravanan and meenakshi's new serial promo.Big smileI am so excited.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

syedanwar_prabh

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

YES Yamini, I was all smile seeing my most favorite couple in tamil TV saravanan and meenakshi's new serial promo.Big smileI am so excited.Big smile

ya  so  good  of  vijay tv Smile  to bring them  back still those  eyelocks  of meenakshi and  saravanan is in memories Day Dreaming  awesome pair  they  are  Embarrassedi  think   jerold (madhurai director)  is  the  director  of  this  show  too  ..cant  wait  to see them 
i guess this  show  gne  get 8pm slot Tongue 

and kritika  me  yamuna not  yamini LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sleelasyedanwar_prabhkrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

Originally posted by krithikas

ya  so  good  of  vijay tv Smile  to bring them  back still those  eyelocks  of meenakshi and  saravanan is in memories Day Dreaming  awesome pair  they  are  Embarrassedi  think   jerold (madhurai director)  is  the  director  of  this  show  too  ..cant  wait  to see them 
i guess this  show  gne  get 8pm slot Tongue 

and kritika  me  yamuna not  yamini LOL
hi yamuna, yes who can forget the sweet and romantic eyelocks of saravanan meenakshi  with bg score humming ellelo ellelo.Day Dreaming  wow if it is jerold the director it would be awesome.Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sleelasyedanwar_prabh

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Dancing  really so happy to see my favorite couple back Dancing Dancing Dancing  . waiting for the show to begin. Dancing  yes i too saw the promo today and started dancing still not yet stopped Dancing Dancing . saravanan Dancing  meenakshi Dancing  rocks Dancing Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sleelasyedanwar_prabhpattuppudavaikrithikas

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
will it get 8pm slot or 8.30 pm slot . i guess 8 pm . i want that time . i dont waant to see yrkh at 8 grrr

karthik80krithikas

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@kritika  ya it should be  jerold coz  in orkut   once  said  that we will see  both (meenakshi and saravanan  again  plus  did u see title again same  onscreen name :D Day Dreaming 
ellelo ellelo was  terrific  one yaarala  maraka  mudhiyum adha Heart

@annu yay  even me  too  danced Dancing today two promos  telecased .moi to waiting  for  the  show Silly dnt know  when they  will remove that  viraaivil  

syedanwar_prabhkrithikas

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

will it get 8pm slot or 8.30 pm slot . i guess 8 pm . i want that time . i dont waant to see yrkh at 8 grrr

gosh  forgot  yrkh  is  at 8 la Angry ...  even i want  sm  at 8pm Cry  ..sun tv has thirumathi selvam at that tym  .  hopefully they will change yrkh tym 

syedanwar_prabhkrithikas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.