Ayushmaan

BOODHI..TOOOOOOO GOOOOD

aaliyah thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

todays epsiode was great. i dont really watch this show much..i watch an episode once in a while..but todays episode was ace..boodhi's change was brilliant 👏 👏 👏 i just loved the way he turned from being a mentle child like character into a clever thinking man...i will definately be watchin this show now..just for boodhi and..ayush..he's cute as well.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey i was going to post the same topic....i guess u got to it first though.

anyways, ya..ur right, today's episode was very good...i also dont watch the show very much...but today i watched it.....bhodi's sudden change was totally unexpected.....he faked it really well.

I wonder what his next plan is...i am sure that he will some how try to create a rift between sonia and ayush since he loves sonia.

Delicacy42 thumbnail
i regularly watch this show..but today ..wen bodhi's real side was shown i didnt see it. hmm maybe it means sumthin lol. but anyways im just wondering why was bodhi faking it..omg the suspension..lol
anonmember thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Delicacy42

i regularly watch this show..but today ..wen bodhi's real side was shown i didnt see it. hmm maybe it means sumthin lol. but anyways im just wondering why was bodhi faking it..omg the suspension..lol

Yeah, I am wondering too why he is faking and also HOW LONG he has been faking for. Yeah, a lot of suspense. Ayush was looking cute in today's episode- always in stress though. Bodhi, man, he was looking really sly in the last scene. He's good-looking too.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
i waz gonna post da same topic..............newayz gr8 mindz think alike.......lol luved da ending where bodhi waz actually shown az bein clever instead of mental.......
niyati_patel thumbnail
might possible that tani was really pregnent from bodhi...and she was going to tell truth to ayush when bodhi killed her.......i hope that dosent happen...
dkdisha thumbnail

omg tani pregent from bodhi how can that be? did he maybe rape her if that is true? i dont know. but man tonites episode was too good. when he turned from a child to a adult. it was too good. well bodhi is bad. andi hope ayush finds out soon

Jessi 😊

apocolyse thumbnail
omg bodhi..he looked like a babe..i know that sould's silly but he looked nice when he changed...he reminded me soooooooooooo much of vivek oberoi!!(how he was in road)
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i no rite! omg bodhi! i was happy seeing bodhi clever! but yet i was sruprised that why the hell did he do that? and was he clever all along and dadi didnt tell neone! u never no! or maybe he  was mental and wen the treatment was goin on, bodi becam great and had to act stup id again so he wouldn't be caught! ahhh! that sounds better! but wow, bodi really got tani pregnant, thats really surprising!

-mika

SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG I knew that Bhodi's relapse was fake. And damn that so was so smart and was it just me or did Bhodi look really hott in that last scene when he was like "Paagal..huh"😳