Chat Clubs

~*Crazies' Survey: Memories Forever*~ (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

-Anks-

IF-Dazzler

-Anks-

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Nadzyyy!! awww!! dont know what to say...it was jus superbBig smile  and before I read this I never actually realise that I cud be this worthyEmbarrassed Nadzyy...u'hv jus made I day yaara...love ya loadsHug

Edited by -Anks- - 05 September 2011 at 9:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Crazies' Survey: Memories Forever*~ (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Aww Nadzy you're too sweet...Love youHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-HappyMelody

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
@sharmi, anks & suvi
love u girls & thank u for coming into my life Hug mwaaah

-Anks-Prinsesse.Suvi

ArnavKhushi1996

ArnavKhushi1996

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
AWWWHH NADZ! Heart HOW CUTEEE YAAR Embarrassed
LOVE YOU DAHLINN Wink

-Anks-HappyMelody

viniva sharma

IF-Sizzlerz

viniva sharma

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

@Vinu- OMGGG ninjaaa behnuu Hug Ok 1st of all let me tell u u wrote a whole ramayan on the answers yaar Stern SmileROFL  haan i did it!! Stern Smile iskoo kehtee h will powerCoolROFLROFL aage ka jitni bhi pgs hai nah sab i read it par teri ye friend list was the LONGESTTT i read ROFL naam k saath description bhi free hai kya Stern SmileROFL nahii h qa??? Stern Smile hai bhai h!! ques tha whuz ur friend n why!!! ROFLROFL  but aww that was cho sweet of u sis Hug mein toh kya tu bhi meri hi tara friendly hai Cool the friendly ninja bro - sis CoolROFL raam milayee bhai behen ki jodii wid weird eyebrows!! CoolROFLROFL

OMG i remember the day when we had conversation abt our weird eyebrows in my shop and then i think it was Jia who went WTH are u guys talking abt ROFLROFLyess shee was dere!! ROFLROFL n doo u remeber once we were in pradaise or cc n rohi dii was der!! (i miss her!! i dunno wherez sheErmm) yaa n she was der n she said was shocked to see r conversation n was like u bth seem very good bro sis n we were like!! ofcourse we are!! Cool arent we Stern SmileROFLROFL She was actually enjoying the things we wrote and laughing big time ROFL but awww i remember that aadhat part Stern SmileROFL gawd sheena jee ne toh humey kaha se kahaaa pohochadiya GeekROFL from normal insaan i became paagal and then ninja ROFL usse pakatne ki plan and all those our well-mein-dhakaldena wali plan and get her married with the frogs ErmmROFL yesss!! ROFLROFL n den der was a superman too i remember!ROFLROFL n we were digging a well to push her into it withh frogs!! ROFLROFL whatt were we actually doingg i dont know!![ =))]ROFL butt i hadd a gr88 timee!! [8D] gawd i LOVEE you behnaa not only coz u are the best but i JUST LOVEEE the time i spend with u Embarrassed i dont realize i have spend so much time when i am with u.. its just like when we both meet we are both paagal and we have soo much fun Hug isiliyee the conclusion is tu bhi change mat ho samjhi Embarrassed hamesha meri kool ninja sis banirehna thik hai EmbarrassedHug
i luvvv u tooo bhaiii!! Hugyess we indeed r pagalss!! LOL n we have noo limitt of bakwaas!! ROFLROFL yaa sure suree! i wont change till i find my hujbandd!! n even after datt i wont change i'l lshoww him my asli rang n den he'll say meri shadii ek mentally unstab;le ladki se hui h1! ROFLROFL wht m i saying?? Stern Smile haah maroo goli1! ROFLROFL d conclusionn is we bth will never changee!! Hug we'll b d coolestt ninjaa broo siss !! Wink [>D:<]

Cute_Ash

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Survey Questions

1. Your funniest childhood memories from the month of September.
hmm its gonna be really stupid. i remember two things first i used to put hands in d toiletDead [i know its weird but used to do it when i was small nd nt nwLOL] second i used to dance when i hear music at d age of 2!!

2. Who and when was your first crush?
first it was shahid but i dont think abt him nw barun sobti!! haaye i alwys think abt him!!

3. What was the most WITTIEST Proposal line you have ever received!
 yaar im only 15 nd noone proposed me till nw!LOLLOL

4.  All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real. 

dont remember i usually see ghosts in my dream! nd i used to dream gud dreams easily! [nw hw weird is dat] 

5. Month of September is full of celebration.  In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events.  So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child?
 hmm paysam made by my mom!!

6.  Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever!
nthin till nw!

7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month?
 my sckul is openin tomorrow so my job will be studyin otherwise i'll be surfin sites or watchin serial!!!Wink

8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be? 
 Anna Hazare

9.  What is one thing that makes you laugh the most?
when i hear jokes!

10. Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?:

Best Friend: Shilpa
cz she alwys helps me in everythin!! nd she's so kind!
Most Nicest: Maria [Miss-Pakiie-KMH]
she is ready to help everyone nd accept everyone's request. she even creates bday threads for frnds nd dats really sweet!

Most Cutest: shilpa
hw she talks nd hw fast she laughs when i tell jokes! its really cute!
 Most Sweetest:  v3gradev09
 Most Active: Maria
she is everytym online! [i used to see her onlyn mostly!]
 Most Caring: shilpa
she helps me a lot nd makes sure dat im hppy!
 Most Loving: every IF members specially IPKKND forum
members r so lovin!
 Most friendliest: shilpa
 Most talkative: Sindhu!
 Most helpful: two of them sathya nd shilpa!

nice post! luvd itWink

Edited by shobrakapooor - 07 September 2011 at 8:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09shilparoxxstardust-Mitu_Mariaa.RDtanthya

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@Shobra : Aaaw that soo Sweet of uu Jaanz !::I Never knew that someone could say that i'm Nice Embarrassed

thaanks A Loot Babyy Hug

-desigirl-

IF-Dazzler

-desigirl-

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

ekta_salman (ekta): wanna thank salman for introducing us cuz if it wasn't for salman, we wouldn't even meet in da first place. we've had so many crazy chats abt salman and ekzy always special cuz she makes sure to poke me and check on me when we dont interact with each other at times

oiii thankyou my love .. you are one of the nices persons ive ever met in my life and i really hope tht we always and yes ALWAYS stay in touch ... i love you thiiisss muchhh!

HappyMelody

Post Reply New Post

Go to top