~*Crazies' Survey: Memories Forever*~ - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago

Survey Questions 

1. Your funniest childhood memories from the month of September.
Ans- I cant remember what happened the previous day.. theres no way i wuld so much as have the remotest of an idea about childhood memories.. 

(Yes i know.. i need to go hog some badaam πŸ˜†)

2. Who and when was your first crush?
Ans- Woo for sure my neighbor in my family home at Kolkata! He used to do my maths homework..can anyone be more adorable 😳 πŸ˜†

3. What was the most WITTIEST Proposal line you have ever received!
Ans- Was during the college festival! The guy went .. *hey u wanna be HOT n happening?.. Well be my girl.. coz i m HOT .. n Happening to u right now* πŸ˜†

4.  All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real. 
Ans- Aww..there cant be a dream better than pillion riding on Tom Cruisez bike in Topgun while racing along the F-16. ❀️

5. Month of September is full of celebration.  In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events.  So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child?
Ans- Anything with Eggs in it =]

6.  Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever!
Ans- My first appraisal in my job came on a rainy day in September n i jumped around in the rains..!!  Felt classic!

7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month?
Ans- None in particular for September, but I love to drive/travel around

8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be? 
Ans- Salman Khan.

9.  What is one thing that makes you laugh the most?
Ans- My friends, the TV shows FRIENDS &  Barney from How i met your mother

10. Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?:

Best Friend: Blueberry_07 / Ghazal_Naz / BlessedSexyOne/ Shounak aka sb.
Most Nicest: Dew_drop / sim/ rabbi/ niks/ Faiza entire PUHO gang!!
 Most Cutest: .sb / RubalDhillon/Harika/Vipra/ Laxmi actually the entire SGP forum.. love them all β€οΈ
 Most Sweetest: Cute_Ash / Jnawaz/ Bubblygal/ Kirti_fiji/Saruu/Mayuu/ Thush /Sofiya/Zaara/Sweet coco/ Azmataz/Mallu/Dimple/ Parisa  .. entire.. CDians & B2Bians!!
 Most Active: Has to be the GEET Forum..lolz πŸ˜†
 Most Caring: Bhaskar Bharti /SGP forum members & the CDians 
 Most Loving: My beloved Bhaskar Bharti Forum members .. i love each one of them.. from the mods to the members.. it was the BEST place on IF!! β€οΈ
 Most friendliest: Bhaskar Bharti & SGP forum!! 
 Most talkative: the BBC members of SGP forum ..they just never stop πŸ˜†
 Most helpful: Shounak / Bubblygal/ Cute_Ash/ Kirti

Once you complete the above questions (as much as you can), please PM your friends whom you chose for the last question with this thread's link πŸ˜›. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Nadzyyy!! awww!! dont know what to say...it was jus superbπŸ˜ƒ  and before I read this I never actually realise that I cud be this worthy😳 Nadzyy...u'hv jus made I day yaara...love ya loadsπŸ€— Edited by -Anks- - 12 years ago
Aww Nadzy you're too sweet...Love youπŸ€—
@sharmi, anks & suvi
love u girls & thank u for coming into my life πŸ€— mwaaah
AWWWHH NADZ! β€οΈ HOW CUTEEE YAAR πŸ˜³
LOVE YOU DAHLINN πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by yulZ

@Vinu- OMGGG ninjaaa behnuu πŸ€— Ok 1st of all let me tell u u wrote a whole ramayan on the answers yaar 😳🀣  haan i did it!! 😳 iskoo kehtee h will power😎🀣🀣 aage ka jitni bhi pgs hai nah sab i read it par teri ye friend list was the LONGESTTT i read 🀣 naam k saath description bhi free hai kya 😳🀣 nahii h qa??? 😳 hai bhai h!! ques tha whuz ur friend n why!!! 🀣🀣  but aww that was cho sweet of u sis πŸ€— mein toh kya tu bhi meri hi tara friendly hai 😎 the friendly ninja bro - sis 😎🀣 raam milayee bhai behen ki jodii wid weird eyebrows!! 😎🀣🀣

OMG i remember the day when we had conversation abt our weird eyebrows in my shop and then i think it was Jia who went WTH are u guys talking abt 🀣🀣yess shee was dere!! 🀣🀣 n doo u remeber once we were in pradaise or cc n rohi dii was der!! (i miss her!! i dunno wherez sheπŸ€”) yaa n she was der n she said was shocked to see r conversation n was like u bth seem very good bro sis n we were like!! ofcourse we are!! πŸ˜Ž arent we 😳🀣🀣 She was actually enjoying the things we wrote and laughing big time 🀣 but awww i remember that aadhat part 😳🀣 gawd sheena jee ne toh humey kaha se kahaaa pohochadiya πŸ€“πŸ€£ from normal insaan i became paagal and then ninja 🀣 usse pakatne ki plan and all those our well-mein-dhakaldena wali plan and get her married with the frogs Ermm🀣 yesss!! 🀣🀣 n den der was a superman too i remember!🀣🀣 n we were digging a well to push her into it withh frogs!! 🀣🀣 whatt were we actually doingg i dont know!![ =))]🀣 butt i hadd a gr88 timee!! [8D] gawd i LOVEE you behnaa not only coz u are the best but i JUST LOVEEE the time i spend with u 😳 i dont realize i have spend so much time when i am with u.. its just like when we both meet we are both paagal and we have soo much fun πŸ€— isiliyee the conclusion is tu bhi change mat ho samjhi 😳 hamesha meri kool ninja sis banirehna thik hai πŸ˜³πŸ€—
i luvvv u tooo bhaiii!! πŸ€—yess we indeed r pagalss!! πŸ˜† n we have noo limitt of bakwaas!! 🀣🀣 yaa sure suree! i wont change till i find my hujbandd!! n even after datt i wont change i'l lshoww him my asli rang n den he'll say meri shadii ek mentally unstab;le ladki se hui h1! 🀣🀣 wht m i saying?? 😳 haah maroo goli1! 🀣🀣 d conclusionn is we bth will never changee!! πŸ€— we'll b d coolestt ninjaa broo siss !! πŸ˜‰ [>D:<]

Survey Questions

1. Your funniest childhood memories from the month of September.
hmm its gonna be really stupid. i remember two things first i used to put hands in d toilet🀒 [i know its weird but used to do it when i was small nd nt nwπŸ˜†] second i used to dance when i hear music at d age of 2!!

2. Who and when was your first crush?
first it was shahid but i dont think abt him nw barun sobti!! haaye i alwys think abt him!!

3. What was the most WITTIEST Proposal line you have ever received!
 yaar im only 15 nd noone proposed me till nw!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4.  All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real. 

dont remember i usually see ghosts in my dream! nd i used to dream gud dreams easily! [nw hw weird is dat] 

5. Month of September is full of celebration.  In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events.  So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child?
 hmm paysam made by my mom!!

6.  Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever!
nthin till nw!

7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month?
 my sckul is openin tomorrow so my job will be studyin otherwise i'll be surfin sites or watchin serial!!!πŸ˜‰

8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be? 
 Anna Hazare

9.  What is one thing that makes you laugh the most?
when i hear jokes!

10. Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?:

Best Friend: Shilpa
cz she alwys helps me in everythin!! nd she's so kind!
Most Nicest: Maria [Miss-Pakiie-KMH]
she is ready to help everyone nd accept everyone's request. she even creates bday threads for frnds nd dats really sweet!

Most Cutest: shilpa
hw she talks nd hw fast she laughs when i tell jokes! its really cute!
 Most Sweetest:  v3gradev09
 Most Active: Maria
she is everytym online! [i used to see her onlyn mostly!]
 Most Caring: shilpa
she helps me a lot nd makes sure dat im hppy!
 Most Loving: every IF members specially IPKKND forum
members r so lovin!
 Most friendliest: shilpa
 Most talkative: Sindhu!
 Most helpful: two of them sathya nd shilpa!

nice post! luvd itπŸ˜‰
Edited by shobrakapooor - 12 years ago
@Shobra : Aaaw that soo Sweet of uu Jaanz !::I Never knew that someone could say that i'm Nice 😳

thaanks A Loot Babyy πŸ€—
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

ekta_salman (ekta): wanna thank salman for introducing us cuz if it wasn't for salman, we wouldn't even meet in da first place. we've had so many crazy chats abt salman and ekzy always special cuz she makes sure to poke me and check on me when we dont interact with each other at times

oiii thankyou my love .. you are one of the nices persons ive ever met in my life and i really hope tht we always and yes ALWAYS stay in touch ... i love you thiiisss muchhh!
Originally posted by ekta_salman

oiii thankyou my love .. you are one of the nices persons ive ever met in my life and i really hope tht we always and yes ALWAYS stay in touch ... i love you thiiisss muchhh!

hum dost the, hain aur hamesha rehenge πŸ€—
i love more than u can ever imagine ekzy!!!!