Chat Clubs

~*Crazies' Survey: Memories Forever*~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
1. Your funniest childhood memories from the month of September.
Um,my dad and my brother r born in this month.It wass a tradition that my mother and i brought Cheese cake for emBig smile .The funny part is my dad nd brother dont eat cheese cake.It was for oursleves.They just cut it.
2. Who and when was your first crush?
In 5th grade i liked this gora larka with hazel eyes.My classfellow

3. What was the most WITTIEST Proposal line you have ever received!
I have only recieved one which was weird more than witty.A class fellow of mine and said " love you" & i was like but i don't

4.  All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real. 
I want to live in all the dreams i get after i watch a bollywood romantic film.Thenm i see shahid or ranbir in my dreamBig smile

5. Month of September is full of celebration.  In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events.  So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child?
 What celebrations?none for meConfused
but being a foodie since childhood,i m guessing anything would work for me.
6.  Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever!
Last year we celebrated
umm,none as such

7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month?
I dont get bored because of college but anyways..um-IF,Friends,Chatting

8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be? 
anna Hazare

9.  What is one thing that makes you laugh the most?
 My best friendEmbarrassed
10. Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?:

Best Friend:Zainab
Most Nicest:Suvi
 Most Cutest:Alisha
 Most Sweetest:SK
 Most Active:Niloufer
 Most Caring:Zoah
 Most Loving:Shumi
 Most friendliest:
 Most talkative:Balleballe
 Most helpful:falak

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.SuviSK1991

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Crazies' Survey: Memories Forever*~ (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

5secsofsummer.

IF-Sizzlerz

5secsofsummer.

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
awwie! suvi me cute!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed*blush blush*
i'm taking the survey!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

5secsofsummer.

IF-Sizzlerz

5secsofsummer.

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Dunno if I shud say it hereConfused but I nearly fell on my crush's arms!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed(childhood crush)

My first crush was a guy of my school when I was a fourth grader. He was a ninth grader and he got to know about me (kyunki main pagalo ki tarah stalk karti thiEmbarrassedOuch)

I might sound boring but ek bhi nahi aaya. There was a dude who liked me back when i was a third grader but he never really proposed (c'mon we were sooo young!Tongue)

4. All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real. 
I once dreamt of kissing Ali Zafar so i'd like it if it came trueLOL

5. Month of September is full of celebration.  In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events.  So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child?
Well in my case it isn't really FULL of celebrations. But i remember one incident. back when we were in fifth grade my friend got us chocolates to celebrate Ranbir Kapoor's birthday!ROFL
It was hilarious but we enjoyed a lot!!!!

6.  Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever!

Nothing in my case!

Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month?

Kuch bhi nahi cuz studies are a killer during this time of the yearDead

If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be?

Florence Nightingale. not exactly for the month of September it is just because I love her for that she did!

Cheesy romantic lines!!!LOL

Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?:

Well i'm quite new here(two months oldLOL) so haven't made A LOT of friends lekin jo bhi hain sab bohut acche hain!

Best Friend: I WILL NOT SELECT ONE!!!!!Big smileTongue

Most Nicest:Anks, Noorie

Most Cutest:Sancho!!!

Most Sweetest:Nadz di!Hug

Most Active:I'm never active so NO ideaConfusedOuch

Most Caring: Nadz di again

Most Loving: Nadz di winning it this timeLOL and suvi,noorie,sharmi!

Most friendliest:Suvi,Pallo,Dimpzz,Divya(salmanian!)!Smile

Most talkative:Pallo!!!

Most helpful:Nadz di,Divya, Ekta

AWESOME SURVEY!loved it!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZPrinsesse.SuviHappyMelody

Prernarbofan

IF-Dazzler

Prernarbofan

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
its an awesome blossom post

Survey Questions 

It was when I was 10 me and my cousin were in a drama as I am quite tall for my age the took me as the second lead my cousin who was there in the play too came up too me and said you have too slap the  head boy of the school .I asked him why? so he said that the teacher has told so .I was OK with it so I went up to him a gave him a tight slap on his cheek the whole auditorium looked at us and the teacher asked me why so so I told her that you said the to my cousin so everyone was laughing at me I was really embarrassed 

karan tacker!!!Embarrassed ya but he is a star
but if the one I know ... mmm my classmate we are best bud's !

a guy in 12th like"s me but not proposed  yet my bro is i the same school !Wink

4.  All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real. 

I once dreamed that I got selected in london school of economics wanting to go there I really want it to come true !!!

I am not particullarly a foodie but as there is id and ganesh chaturathi I enjoyed the sawin and modaks yummmyyy !!!!!!!

I got my et dog how cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month?

I liket to get wet i the rain if it is raining or reading a book !

8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be? 

My bros tricks 

10. Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?:

Best Friend: purvi(she was my first if freind and even helped me with my ff)
Most Nicest: purvi
 Most Cutest: purvi ( my golu molu )
 Most Sweetest: mystory ( she is like my elder sis always helping me
 Most Active: ramani(she read all the ff's in the forum )
 Most Caring: mystory and purvi
 Most Loving: mystory
 Most friendliest: all of themmm !!
 Most talkative: disha 
 Most helpful: all of them are help full cant choose one

ssrbaqri

IF-Dazzler

ssrbaqri

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
amazing post...will fill the survey whenever i get time...

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

- Cant remember any.

- Shahid Kapoor (1st & Last) As after that I got to understand these are very stupid-Year 2003.

- Kyun Batao Lol

- Which were perfect,made me smile while I were sleeping :)

Shondesh (It's a Bengali sweet dish)

- Again I cant remember any.

-Cant say anything specifically,as it's solely depends on my mood but mostly when I'm bored I prefer to sit alone,looking @ sky & thinking whatever comes to my mind & I hate it when someone ask me question that time,I gets irritate.

-None.

Good Jokes (lol)

Best Friend:
Priya di,She doesnt visit IF many more,She were last on IF in year 2008,That was the time we met,talked but we are still in touch,She loves me a lot,She scolds me when I do stupid stuff & make her angry,She guides me when I'm confused..I just love the way she's & probably She's only one who accepted me the way I'm,wiout saying,Change this or that about you..& This one quality I believe everyone should have in them.I love her<3
Most Nicest:

Sanno Di- One of my 1st IF friend's/Di..We still talk here,She is very sweet,awesome signature maker..Loves me a lot & one of the most clam/cool minded people on IF.

Most Cutest:

Hemu (Hema) My Chammak challo..She's the cutest,always there with "rofl" emmotion.WE met in Sajan paradies but then talked endless in a CC & then we became scrap buddies,as in my scrap book,the most number of scraps are by her.<3

Most Sweetest:

Vini (viniva)..I just love her..We mostly write on each others wall on FB & It's always her..I hardly make the 1st move,no matter how much I'm missing the person (it's such a bad thing about me)But she always drop a message Piyu,Kaise hai..This happened,that happened..wass up with you.. & then our talk begins & after one leave a reply,nomatter if other one reply to that after a month but the essence of our relationship has not change..I love her <3
 Most Active:

Dont know.
 Most Caring:

Kavya di/Priya Di//Sannno di/Nidha di/Vini/Hemu..
I"ve got some very caring friends.:)

Most Loving:

Ashi/Meera/Sumo-MY SG gang..Naina-Met her in Navya forum but we became friends through PMS & found that we are just so "similar"We became friends in a matter of few days..They all are very nice.
 Most friendliest:

Nidha di-She's lovely,always there for you.Never forget to wish you in your special days/festivals.
 Most talkative:

Abhaz- Lol She's very funny,sweet,cute,lively everything,We dont get to talk much as Im Inactive on IF mostly but whenever we get to talk like on FB,Be it its just a line,It felt as if we just talk about so many things.

Most helpful

I,My friends are always there for each other whenever we needed,so none specifically.

PS-Nice Post :)

viniva sharma

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
awww love ya twixyyy Hug

Prinsesse.Suvi

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
what a wonderful thread!!! thanks heaps for this cz i had fun yapping here!!!! Hug

well im not sure if this happened in september and it's not so funny too but here goes. i was 5 years old was standing at da edge of a bridge and my cousin came running at me and pushed me and whooosh i fell into this deep river. it was damn scary cuz i didn't know how to swim but thank god my uncle jumped in and saved me LOL i still taunt my cousin and she gets pretty disturbed whenever i remind her about this incident

it was will smith. gosh i was totally smitten by him but da crush didn't last that long though he's still very hawt *winks*

oh gosh this guy who i worked with used to propose to me every single day to my disgust and displeasure ROFL he was more like a stalker and he didn't understand da word 'no'. on valentines day he got me white chcoloate and a red rose. it was so funny cuz i stormed at him and gave back da rose but kept da chocolate ROFL ROFL 

i was at filmfare awards, front row and my jaaneman srk won an award! i was too ecstatic that i screamed 'i love you shah' to which he blew me a flying kiss *hayee* i very badly wanna meet him 

im not a foodie and since im a sri lankan there aren't any festivals happening here in sep and like is said, i really dont fancy food, i just eat whatever i get but i do love anything related to chocolates 

my mom's b day falls on 7th sep and she's one of da most important ppl in my life so yeah her b day is extra special. she always throws us a special dinner and i shower her with lots of gifts!! da big day is happening this week and i cant wait to bring in her b day in style!!

boredom and i go hand in hand. im da most boring person on this planet earth! LOL so basically i don't like to do anything other than being at home and chilling around with my family cuz i live a hectic work life

it should be my mom Wink

im ever ready to laugh and need no reason but my niece make me giggle. she's so darn cute and imitates me like a tail

Best Friend: 
this list is quite long and all da friends i'v mentioned in each category are my best friends!!!!

roshani (roshi): she's technically my best friend and i dragged her to IF. we've been friends for donkeys years and hang out and do all crazy girly stuff. basically we grew up together and went to da same school. she completes me and i love her endlessly for tolerating my nagging, wacky sense of humour and basically ME LOL

vishwa (vishu): i love this girl sooo much! she's more my lil sis than a friend. we met few years back at AC thanks to kis desh and then we renewed our crazy friendship and sisterhood here. plus she's super talented man!! she writes, make vms, sigs woahh!! she makes me happy and always draws a smile on my face. she's extra special to my life and i love her a lot

ekta_salman (ekta): wanna thank salman for introducing us cuz if it wasn't for salman, we wouldn't even meet in da first place. we've had so many crazy chats abt salman and ekzy always special cuz she makes sure to poke me and check on me when we dont interact with each other at times

Most Nicest:
alina: one of da nicest people i'v met in my IF life. we met thanks to harshad chopda and we had so much fun at harshu's FC. she's my watson and im her sherlock holmes. she defines da word 'nice'
 Most Cutest:
painthetown (twixy): one my cutest lil sisters in IF life. one should talk to her and sense how adorable she is. i love her a lot and she's another nagger cuz she made sure she succeed in nagging me with my writing. i've written quite a few os's thank to her nagging missions!

suvi7884 (suvi): we rarely talk to each other but when we do, she's so cute to listen to. another special lil sis in my world. i love her heaps for being da person she is & i hope she stays da same and doesn't change!

Most Sweetest:
cute_gurl (noorie): met this sweet lil girl thanks to IPKKND and she's my twin sis! she tolerates my crazyness and i know she loves me more than i love her. we always yap everyday on da craziest and weirdest things. she never gets bored with my bak bak and that's what makes her even special

divyaloveskinny(D)/kinha_luvyou(roopa)/raj_luv_nivren(raj)/
ccbm_fan(yati)/alphabet (usha)
KCOG (kaam chor office gang): we formed a group at CCBM forum and i still remember da crazy times we had and these girls are so close to my heart although i dont get much time to interact with them at present. well technically usha doesn't work but still she's in our gang! i must check in with them cuz i miss them heaps. they're one of da sweetest girls in town and i love them heaps!

Most Active:
vampire_girl (tashu): gosh we always go at each other like mad dogs whenever we meet. she always barks ASR's her property whereas i defend he's not. i have da most wackiest and hilarious time whenever i talk to her. tashu is a real sweetie pie and time just flies when she opens her mouth. she knows i love her!!

Most Caring:
(ArnavKushi1996) nidhi: we always scrap each other and blab non stop. she's my stress buster! my day is incomplete if i don't yap with her. our thought processes always cross paths cuz both of us a wackos! i love her heaps!

Most Loving:
sharmila (shar): we met at TL forum and  she's sooo lovable and taunts me endlessly and she used to nag me endlessly to write... well she still does and i love to be nagged by her. she's extremely emotional and sensitive and one of my cute lil sisters here! another extremely talented soul whom i really love

Most friendliest:
cinderella_255 (sharmi): my partner & besharam gangster!! she's another one of my best buds! we do so much masti and fun and everyday is like a never ending holiday for me all thanks to her!! it was sooo easy to get along with her and that clearly shows how friendly she is. i dont have to be cautious when i talk with her cuz i know she would never misunderstand any of my words. she my bachchaa!!

anks: my jiggery pooh! another besharam gangster who is also a best pal of mine with a wacky sense of humour up on her sleeves!! life is superbly enjoyable when anks is there. she's extremely friendly and bubbly. her comments always make me smile and i have a blast with her sharing views cuz our conversations are always never ending filled with oozes of fun & laughter. i cant stop laughing whenever we yap! love ya babez!

Most talkative:
dashing_girl (miss granger): my miss granger! we met at IPKKND and when this granger starts yapping, there's no ending trust me! it's sooo much fun being with her cuz she's one superb friend to have. not only she's talkative but also superbly hilarious! one of da wittiest girls i've come across in my life

Most helpful
divya4salmanyk (divzy): she's super active and keeps me on toes on what's going on with regard to srk, salman & all my fav hawties. if divzy's not there, i dont know what i'd do cz im sure im gonna be pretty lost! love u babez!!

Edited by NaDzGirl - 04 September 2011 at 9:31pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushi1996noorie_-desigirl--scarlett-Alphabet26-yati-cindrella255MeraCheekuViratstardust-5secsofsummer.Mitu_Prinsesse.SuviyulZ-Dark_Fantasy-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top