Chat Clubs

~*Crazies' Survey: Memories Forever*~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
 Survey Questions

1. Your funniest childhood memories from the month of September. funniest in month of septemberErmm i dnt remember months... LOL

2. Who and when was your first crush? first crush in 8th.. ull dont know that guyLOLLOL no use tellingLOL

3. What was the most WITTIEST Proposal line you have ever received! noneStern Smile all proposals ive got.. are dumb... i get fwds but i forgotROFL

4.  All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real. lolz! these days i mostly dream of meeting my IF frnd!... and i want to live it.. just the way i dreamDay Dreaming

5. Month of September is full of celebration.  In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events.  So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child? hmmm... cassadilas... yumm.. mum violates home rules to get mushrooms! how i wish i can get to eat eggs tooLOL

6.  Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever! it was my sis' bday(2nd bday).. we were all partying wen we got the news of world trade centreOuch that incident touched all of us...

7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month? Cry what to do of this boredome.. we are toh bugged of studyingStern Smile but we cant help it.. what i do wen i m bugged.. is start making sigzLOL best tp and relaxation.. or or or.. listen to soft music

8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be? currently... Mr Anna HazareBig smile

9.  What is one thing that makes you laugh the most? Our Chajjaland ChatsROFL

10. Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?:

Best Friend: Saru Di, Seju
Most Nicest: AllLOL
 Most Cutest: Divi Di
 Most Sweetest: Shivu
 Most Active: Naz di
 Most Caring:Saru Di
 Most Loving: SejtiruzBig smileHeart
 Most friendliest: hmm.. all r frndly..
 Most talkative: divi di!!! LOL
 Most helpful... well.. Shruti di.. helped us prevent copying of WU'sBig smile

p.s.awesome post radha!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal719moonlight08_Rasha_MP_Radhapree4ru_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Crazies' Survey: Memories Forever*~ (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
 Survey Questions

1. Your funniest childhood memories from the month of September. funniest in month of september : sept yaar mujhe yaad nahi hai ki maine sept month mein kya masti ki lolzzzLOLLOL
2. Who and when was your first crush?well no crush sirf actors par hai Winkas i study in girls skoolBig smileTongue

3. What was the most WITTIEST Proposal line you have ever received! never hv i got such linesConfused

4.  All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real.well presently i am in 12th toh so to get best marks and go to good college with the group i wantBig smilethe only dream i see and wanna live itBig smile

5. Month of September is full of celebration.  In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events.  So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child? my all time fav besin ki subji (mostly wont knw it its bengal gram yani besin ki subji )

6.  Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever! well most memorable moment in sept is teachers day we always celebrate it in a grand way so its really memorable event for me :)

7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month? hum students ki life toh boredom se bari hai lolzzz!!!! obviously padhai nahi karungi i'll make siggys and avi to kill my boredom apart from that i listen to songs,play wit my younger sis LOL

8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be? None other than Anna Hazare he did so much for India he won half the battle for our nation Smile

9.  What is one thing that makes you laugh the most? Well all the Chats splly when Yrkkh mein koi bakwaas epi aaya ho aur uspe sabki rai padhna mast hota hai

10. Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?:

Best Friend: Shikzz,bhavyzz,diva,shri,rasha,saru,sia,nikki,madhvi di,juhi,judi,manu,soni,anjy,taffy,sabi,sam,avi,stuti,laks, saher mariam sri akki the list goes on...
Most Nicest: AllBig smile
 Most Cutest: hmmm... diva
 Most Sweetest: Shikzz,Bhavyzz,diva&shri,soni,maraim
 Most Active: taffy & diva evergreen active partnersLOLLOL
 Most Caring:hmmm... long list shri,soni,bhavyzz,diva,taffy ,rasha,mariam
 Most Loving: all my buddies are loving cant mention warna pura page bar jayegaBig smile
 Most friendliest:Yahan Aisa koi nahi jo friendly na ho Embarrassed
 Most talkative: diva & Taffy newly added aviTongue
 Most helpful...yahan sab helful jaise appu,shikzz sri akki mariam...

PS:-Awwssommm Post

Edited by preksha_naksh - 04 September 2011 at 4:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha-Stutz-_Divya_

ria.arjun

IF-Dazzler

ria.arjun

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
1. Your funniest childhood memories from the month of September.

i used to go with my friends to church to throw flowers for baby Mary's birthday , which is on SEPTEMBER 8th. and once i couldnt see the statue of Mother Mary and i threw flowers, by mistake at one of our senior and he thought i was line maaroing him ROFL

2. Who and when was your first crush?

Aamir Khan... Heart back when i saw him in the song "radha kaise na jale"

3. What was the most WITTIEST Proposal line you have ever received!

nothing witty.

4.  All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real.

Drive a Land Cruiser with Arjun Bijlani 

5. Month of September is full of celebration.  In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events.  So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child?

Kheer, laddoo, modak (basically all sweets)

6.  Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever!

my first nephew's birth which is on sep 28th. ofcourse he is 5yrs now n will be 6 soon...

7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month?

i used to go for outings and trekking and rafting back then... nowadays theres no much time ...

8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be?

ATM, only one name strikes my mind -Anna Hazare

9.  What is one thing that makes you laugh the most?

any kind of jokes... ROFL

Best Friend: Mehak since she is just the best.
Most Nicest: Sreelu coz she is like my baby sister
 Most Cutest: Payal coz pay is a cutie pie
 Most Sweetest: Annie is Annie when she is with me and i am lucky to have met her... Heart
 Most Active: Annie
 Most Caring: Mehak coz she gets so hyper n tensed wen i dont send her a good morning scrap Big smile n i love her for it... Heart
 Most Loving:Mehak/ Annie/ Kinza... coz i love them a lot
 Most friendliest: Annie n Mehak Heart Heart
 Most talkative: Annie Wink
 Most helpful: Mehak, Kinza, Annie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sreelu.januableMP_Radha------Fantasia.

viniva sharma

IF-Sizzlerz

viniva sharma

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
lovelyy postt radhaa dii!! Hug
1. Your funniest childhood memories from the month of September.
a. i remember about 7 years ago it was raining heavily n i went out in that heavy rain to get a puppy who was roaming in front of my house.
although i got dat puppy uske baad to jo suna tha mom se n next day i had 104 degree fever n dat puppy was all good n my mom was like ab tumhare hisse ka khana isko de deti hu!! LOL n i was like maa atleast i saved a puppy!! ROFLROFL

2. Who and when was your first crush?
ans. hmmm well it was harshad chopra. i luvd him in kdmhmd! it was in my 2008!! Tongue

3. What was the most WITTIEST Proposal line you have ever received!
ans. i never recieved one!! ROFLROFL i dunno y but people get scared of me n they dont say anything to me!! ROFLROFL

4.  All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real. 
ans. Day Dreaming i saw a dream that i am on a date with paul wesely!! i actually want it to come tru!!! Day Dreaming i luvv him till death!! Hug Hug Heart

5. Month of September is full of celebration.  In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events.  So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child?
ans. i luvv aloo k parathas Heart on every occassion m like!! ma parathe bane h qa?? n ma is like betaa duniya me or b chizein h kha k to dekh! Stern Smile itna aloo khati h vo jata kaha h u still look the same!! ROFLROFL

6.  Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever!
ans. there is no such special memory cuzz memories according to me are made in years n not in months i cannot remember speacial things that happen in months butt now i remember
it was 5th september teachers day n it was sunday 2010
we had a party n it was an awesumm partyy we had a gr8 time roaming in mall dancee it was fun!! dat was kritika n pujaz combined bday party!! :)

7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month?
ans. well dis month brings a lot of tension for me!! its d month of examzz so i jus pray to god k is baar paas karado1! ROFLROFL n jus study!! LOL Stern Smile

8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be? 
ans : anna hazare. i think hez the person now!! Wink

9.  What is one thing that makes you laugh the most?
ans: myself!! ROFLROFL

Best Friend:
sara (-cupidfriend-)
 dis person is sumone i hav got as a gift she has alwayz been der whenever i needed her!! whether it b my family prob or friend proob i jus hav to text her n shez der!! Hug moreover sara was the frstt person who became my friend on IF closest friendd i mett her in kdmhmd forum n i was actually scared to speak to her!! ROFL i thought babaa re ye to dt ki member h isko kuch bola to kha jaege!! bt den we became friends n now uits likee i keep eating hjer brain instead of my food!! ROFLROFL
Most Nicest:
shilpu!!
 Hug shez a gr8 friendd a guide n moreover a sis to me!! we met in mayur paradise den on FB n den exchanged r nos!! whenever m confused i juss ask her n shez der to repair my fuse!! LOL although shez not a very activ member of IF but she is a verry activ member of my life!! Hug
 Most Cutest:
piya (piya2025)
shezz a sweet angel i juss luv her for what she is!! she is the most decent person i've ever cum across in my life!! Hug we met in sajan paradise!! n became friends but den the forum was ruined n we never spoke again nden one fine day came a reunion pm to me n der was a cc made by piaa!! we speant a lot of time der bt den we became bzzy n never got time to look baq!! when she was on i was off n vice versa! n den came Fb we found each other n added each other!! from mdatt day we keep posting on each others wall!! it might b once a week or twice a month but we keep ourselves updated!! Wink n i still have ur mail on my acc to read piaa! i'l lrply f ter my examz!! ROFLROFL i knoww i've been lazzy bt u've alwayz been really sweet to me n never uttered a single word about it!! LOL dat makess u really sweet!! Hug m not gud at explainations n u know dat i think i explained it well!! LOL Tongue

Most Sweetest:
raee dee!! (raee_salvatore)
shezz a sweetheart to me!! i juss luv her!! she has alwayzz been soo kind n helpful to me!! i alwayz tend to get in her shop n ask for things!! ROFLROFL but derz not a single thing she has not given to me or has said no for!! i alwayzz trouble her buty she is alwayzz like soo sweet !! Hug

jia (..-Jia-..)
shezz jus a sweetheart to me!! we've killed so much time togather!! Hug although we're lazzy bt we still manage to talkk in ourr world famous khandars!! ROFL although we r partners in crime but i juss find her sweet!!! i met her when we were planning to rempove sheena!! yaa againn the MJHT forum der we met in a thread n sid bhia!! the hero!! LOL he was der he introduced us!! n frm dat dayy we becamee friendss!! n r chuddy buddiess!! Cool i luv to spam her galleryy n shez like tu kitna comment krege1! Stern Smile n m like tab tak jab tk tu meri gallery ka spot edit ni krti!! ROFLROFL n guess what maharanii u havent edited it yet1! ROFLROFL kya hone wala h tereaa?? whtever it iss but i still luvv u sis!! Hug
 Most Active:
ashlu!(SunShine_A)
shezz onee of myy closest friend on IF! she i wud say is alwayzz availablee whenever u need her shez the most activ friend of mine on IF n so whenever i log in i alwayz have a scrap frm her n if i dun get one frm her i make sure dat i drop one to her!! LOL she has been a gr8 support to me n has alwayz helped in the best possible way she can1! Hug
 Most Caring:
jd (Jen2)
jhanvii dii is the bestt personn i know!! i jus luvv u bthh jd b pd n u bth r d best!! Hug i juss wishh pd was here on IF but shez nott bt koi ni u r here!! Hug
shezz the person of my lifee!1 i can miss on anyonee but never u jd! u hav alwazyy been the person of encouragementt to me!! pd n u have seen me grow up!! i clearly remember when i met u i was 8th std n now m in 11th! pd has completed her internship n u hav done ur graduation!! ad found her prince charming!! Hug ourr lives changed here n we saw it all!! i rememebr the ym chats the ac chatss dey ywere al lso fun!! i still remember howw u bth helped in my projects n we spoke abt soo many things!! i juss luvv u bthhh jd n pd!! Hug 
 Most Loving:
riya(-hema-)
shezz a doll to me!!! she i think s the person of the sajan gang m in touch wid!! we bth speak wheneevr we get time!! n we discuss abt all n everything we have in storee frm family to skul to occassions to even d color of dress for the occassion1! LOL i knoww datzz ackwardd but datz d wayy we r!! Tongue ackward sisters!! Hug
shezz not much activv on IF as shez bzzy wid her lifee but that has not made any difference for me cuz we still have the same strong bond of friendship1! Hug

sami(samiya.)
shezz a sweetheart to me!! we mett in a cc i remember n dat was the place where i made sum of my best friends!! sid bhia zunni asma dii (i dunno wherez she?? ) n sami!!
i rememebr i told her abt KMH n der it all started!! we bthh r krazzyy karnika/arjuhi fans!! LOL i remeber whe n KK came to jaipur i had no clue abt it bt sami she kneww all abt it f ter being in london1! Stern Smile n i was like sami yaar tu b naa ghazab h n she was like tu or b ghazab h tjhe pata b ni!! ROFLROFL
shez definitelyy not a activ member butt dat doesnt mean dat we r not friends! we r veryy closee friendss! n we speak o nFb whenever we get a chance! if not chatting den wt r pmzz fr!! LOL we believe in dat!! u just have to b in touch i nsum or the other wayy n so v r!! Hug

Most friendliest:
sid bhia (yulZ)
inke alawa ho b kn skta h!! ROFLROFL Hug hez my coolestt bro on diss earth1! we bthh r ninja bro n sis!! n dat a secret!! Cool mind it *rajnikanth ishtyle* ROFLROFL the name sid itself brings joy n fun in lifee!! wheneevr u speak to him u can never say dat its for the first time!! LOL
well my first meeting wid sid bhia was the most interesting one!! ROFL
we were all chatting in d mansion ashu chandz dii rohi dii piya rani dii binu dii khushi khushali payass... n sid bhia n i were der n so i introduce myself
vini : hi isdi dii my name is vini [>D:<]
sid bhia: hi vini my name is sid n m a boy!! LOL
n i was like !! u r?? n den i said
m sorry i didnt know dat Tongue n sid bhai was like its okay now i shud sing "ab to adat si h mujhko" ROFLROFL
n der it all started!! we became ninja bro n sis wid weird eyebrows when we were plkanning to get rid off sheena!! ROFLROFL
i alwayzz troublee him for resourcess butt hez like okay he pmz everythimng i demand for n is ready to teach me everything i wanna learn!! Hug
i jus luv vreading ghis commentss n i luv to comment in his galleryy its more like a house to me!! ROFLROFL i go n write anythingg!! seriouslyy anythingg i feel like!! n heez soo kindd dat he repliess to even d kachra i write to spam his galleryy!!
luvv u sidd bhiaa!!! i jus luvv u d wayy u are!1 Hug
 Most talkative:
cindyy (sindhiyaa..)
shezz my tweety!! Hug i rememebr the planningss we hadd forr beniaa!! ROFLROFL the wholee planning we almost finished a thread in 2 dayzz jus two of uss discussing abt beniaa!! ROFLROFL n it was like whole kachra we talked abt!! LOL the waterfallss the islandd!! ROFLROFL i have no idea abt what we were up to!! ROFLROFL n i still rememebr how we chatted in ur gallery when we bth were activv dosee comments were moree likechatss n ur gc was a cc for me!! ROFL i rememebr when we chatted on ym n i almost ate ur life!! ROFL btw i still have the psd u gave me!! Tongue i sumhoww jus luvv it!! it reminds me of the chat we had! that i think was for the frst n the last time we chatted on ym!! ROFLROFL but dat doesnt matter fb h naaa!1 n ur galleryy h naa!! Wink i jump pder whenever i cann n u knoww dat!! i miss takling to u yaar!!! luvv u1! Hug
 Most helpful:
niky tiky (-Niky-)
nikyy iss the personn i can rely on anytime everytimee!! shez d person i've spent mostt of my time wid on IF!! we met i nthe krazzy 4 cc n we beacmee ym friendss n denn fb n finally we ended on phones!! i remember i howw she taught me making avis using cs3 on phone!! LOL i almost ate her life for dat1! n she was like tu thand rkhh ma ibatarii hu!! we have learnt soo many things togather!! niky was the person who pushed sara into making a shop n den she made me join her!! i still rememebr late night confrences niky raks sara n i had!! LOL n in d day time deyy were much fun!! LOL i remeber calling u all on d holi morining!! aish raks sara niky n i we all were speaking n we had no idea abt huz speakingg what!! we were totally out of our minds had no idea abt the topicc but were still speaking1! LOL i miss u all guyzz!!
aishh rakss u bthh are my sweetheartss n i luvv u bth!!! Hug u r my friendss of engouragementss n my dolls!! Hug
n niky u r the most chatted personn on my YM n i remembr how we shared psds brushes actions texturess etc etc etc!! i havee noo limit to thankk u nikyy!! u' re an angel to me!! Hug  i lubb u all guyzz!! Hug

luv
vini

Edited by viniva sharma - 04 September 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rakshu-MP_Radha-Stutz-sindhyaa..BarunSanaya.yulZRaee_SalvatoreSunShine_A..-Jia-..Batameez.-MamuKiBhanji-Cute_Ash

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
@Vinu- OMGGG ninjaaa behnuu Hug Ok 1st of all let me tell u u wrote a whole ramayan on the answers yaar Stern SmileROFL aage ka jitni bhi pgs hai nah sab i read it par teri ye friend list was the LONGESTTT i read ROFL naam k saath description bhi free hai kya Stern SmileROFL but aww that was cho sweet of u sis Hug mein toh kya tu bhi meri hi tara friendly hai Cool the friendly ninja bro - sis CoolROFL

OMG i remember the day when we had conversation abt our weird eyebrows in my shop and then i think it was Jia who went WTH are u guys talking abt ROFLROFL She was actually enjoying the things we wrote and laughing big time ROFL but awww i remember that aadhat part Stern SmileROFL gawd sheena jee ne toh humey kaha se kahaaa pohochadiya GeekROFL from normal insaan i became paagal and then ninja ROFL usse pakatne ki plan and all those our well-mein-dhakaldena wali plan and get her married with the frogs ErmmROFL gawd i LOVEE you behnaa not only coz u are the best but i JUST LOVEEE the time i spend with u Embarrassed i dont realize i have spend so much time when i am with u.. its just like when we both meet we are both paagal and we have soo much fun Hug isiliyee the conclusion is tu bhi change mat ho samjhi Embarrassed hamesha meri kool ninja sis banirehna thik hai EmbarrassedHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Jia-..

Minnie.

IF-Rockerz

Minnie.

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
@preetii awhhh sisss ur sooo swwweett loveee yaa soo muchh muwahh

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Big HugThnx Stuts n Pree Big Hug