Chat Clubs

~*Crazies' Survey: Memories Forever*~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

raheelu

Goldie

raheelu

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
really nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Crazies' Survey: Memories Forever*~ (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lyla.Khan

IF-Rockerz

Lyla.Khan

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post!Embarrassed
RES

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radhablackb28

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
kiran basanti yeh pooch ab NAHI bolti ROFL but i love you like this .. hamesha aise rena <3

.Kiran...shreyaa..

..shreyaa..

IF-Sizzlerz

..shreyaa..

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
awh shilpuu u mentioned me two times haye main mar jawaaDay Dreaming thank oo pagliHuglove yaa <3

she_ratchetkirti_fiji

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saruu-

@MP_Radha OMG I Luv yhuu Todayy,I Get Them msgs ALL The timeeeROFL
I Thot I Was AbnormalStern Smile

ROFLROFLROFLROFL Yeah me too... though at first I got worried that my profile has details found on a matrimony/ dating website LOL.. but then realized others were getting it too.. they just crack me up ROFLROFL..

-Saruu-

AASUS

IF-Sizzlerz

AASUS

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Colourful and interesting post MP_Radha Smile Thank you.

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Survey Questions

1. Your funniest childhood memories from the month of September.

Going to the cinema wiv my friends and sneezing. I freaked out alot of people sitting there watching the movie. They were engrossed in the movie whilst i had this tingly sensation in my nose. I cudnt concentrate on the film coz it just wudnt go. N then at last i sneezed ROFL my friend jumped when i done it n her popcorn fell every where...even in someones dreadlocks. Im sure it must ave taken then time taking them out.  ROFL ; i was sititng there in stiches it was such a funny sight...i wish i had my camera wiv me ROFL then my friends told me to warn them if im gonna sneeze during a movie Embarrassed ROFL Lets just hope it dont happen again WinkTongue

2. Who and when was your first crush?

Well i dont remember my first one buh i remember when i was in year 8 n my PE teacher was unwell so we had to have a sub. It was this male who was propaaa fittt Blushing Like all the ladkhiyan in my PE class were also latoo over him ROFL We were all hoping he was single n that he wud choose one of us- also pervertive n not right for a teacher ROFL so we all concentrated thru the whole lesson and did not give him a chance to complain Embarrassed. Then we found out he was just a visitor nd that he wud not be staying in our school permanently Cry.

But then the happy times came and the school offered him a job as a PE teacher n he accepted...n hes still there...now! Tongue

3. What was the most WITTIEST Proposal line you have ever received!

Most wittiest?

I dont really remember any buh ive been getting alot lately from these newbies...asking me to contact em n all my reaction --> Ermm

4.  All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real. 

The dream that i wud really like to have come true is kinda fairy tale like. Every girls dream ROFL

Im living in this kingdom n im the princess- only daughter of the king n queen (Sorry Sophie  ROFL I have 3 brothers...like i really do and im pampered to the fullest...all my wishes are fullfilled and i get everything i want.

And like every princess i get married to a handsome prince charming who loves me alot ( I wish Ouch) I really wanna have that dream again...or atleast a sequel ROFL

5. Month of September is full of celebration.  In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events.  So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child?

I really dont care about the food as long as its tasty and good to eat...my grandma makes delicious mittais-- (excuse my spellings) i love her rasgullas n ladoos...( i get called ladoo coz im the only kid out of my siblings who loves ladoos Stern Smile) My mum makes really nice Arabian foods n Lebanese...so i always have room in my stomach for them LOL Anytime...anywhere!

6.  Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever!

I met my best friend n now we are inseperable. She is my bestest friend, life, love everything...we share everything wiv each other...weve been best friends since the first day of nursery she was standing there all alone...not knowing who to talk to n who not to and same with me...we sat together that day and spoke...15 years later we are still together...if she wasn't there for me i dont know what wud have happened. I Love U babeee x

7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month?

We have sleep overs at each others houses or we go shopping...mostly to places like Londona--> westfield shopping center or if we get bored of that we take the train and we go to Bradford, Manchester etc for the day.

8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be? 

Those who help the needy...

9.  What is one thing that makes you laugh the most?

My friends n family, funny events that took place or something funny that comes on the TV LOL

10. Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?:

Best Friend: ..Angel.., *~Anjali~*, Uswah, Minnie. -Abigail-,  and the rest of the Girlz at the CC's n FC's!
Most Nicest: *~Anjali~*, Minnie.,...Angel..., Uswah,-Abigail-
 Most Cutest: Uswah,
 Most Sweetest: ..Angel.., Shoaib_Khan, ...Pwincess..., Xangelic_smilex
 Most Active: ..Angel.., Shoaib_Khan,Uswah (Sometimes gayab hi ho jati hai for days on end)  ME!
 Most Caring: Shoaib_Khan, ..Angel.., Iheartchai, Uswah, -Fatima-
 Most Loving: ..Angel.., Uswah, Minnie.
 Most friendliest: Everyone i know n speak to!
 Most talkative: Shoaib_Khan, Uswah, ..Angel..
 Most helpful: Everyone!

^^ I love u all dearly...and plz dont kill me if i missed anyone out...u know ILY! <333

Preeti loved your responses. You're too funny LOL It's great your best friend's from Nursary/Kindergarten Tongue You're colourful and wonderful inside and out : you have great heart to help everyone and you make us all happy with fab creations Thumbs Up It's great we got a chance to meet and be good friends Hug When you're not around, it's boring and dull - you make IF fun place and full of life -so proud of all that you do for fellow members Approve 

iheartChaiMP_Radha

iruaG

IF-Dazzler

iruaG

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Survey Questions

1. Your funniest childhood memories from the month of September. My best friend's birthday falls in this month and she used to have these crazy theme parties as a child. Those were fun times because we used to look forward to buying costumes and stuff, and something hilarious inevitably happened during the partyLOL

It was Richard Gere, when I was 8 years old Tongue
I have received cheesy proposals, geeky proposals, funny proposals, weird proposals but nothing witty. A witty proposal would be one that I would accept Wink

4.  All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real. 
 I am living a dream. My life is exactly the way I want it to be. I have a super-loving family, a wonderful home, an excellent education, friends who care for me, teachers who call me and ask why I was absent (if I don't show up to class) Big smile. There's not much else that I want. I'm just grateful to God for all the blessingsSmile
5. Month of September is full of celebration.  In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events.  So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child?
 The feast that's prepared for Janmashtami is awesomeStar. Apart from that one of my friends sends over some awesome sevaiyaan on Eid every year.Approve
6.  Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever!
 The birth of my nephew Hug
7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month?
No adventurous activities as such but I do have music lessons Cool
8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be? 
 Umm Anna Hazare? Thumbs Up
Little things make me laugh. It could be a silly joke or bad English or  even weird dance moves in a song ROFL
10. Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?: Can't choose one. Kyunki har ek friend zaroori hota hai Hug

Best Friend:
Most Nicest:
 Most Cutest:
 Most Sweetest:
 Most Active:
 Most Caring:
 Most Loving:
 Most friendliest:
 Most talkative:
 Most helpful

MP_Radha

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
1. Your funniest childhood memories from the month of September.
-aah! that has to be the blunder me and my cousin bro did in his brother's wedding reception! ROFL we never get along with each other and I guess..yea he pushed me when I standing in the buffet line for dinner, and my dress got stained! I took the daal kept there in a bowl and there right on his face!ROFL and of course we ended up having a food fight! and this was when I was in my second grade or so!Ermm LOL

-My first crush was who? that ummhh..I won't tell! Tongue but yea..that was when I was in my first grade! LOL

-idk..none yet! LOL

-can I say all my dreams! Tongue LOL I know I'm asking for too much! LOL but yea..I dream a lot! Stern Smile and almost all my dreams are like "I wish it comes true types!" LOL

-ummhhh..sweets? LOL

-actually many are there the wedding incident, and I guess sept was the month when I fought with my best friend for the first time? Ermm and OMG! how can I forget this?D'oh the day my friends and me ran away from school on teacher's day! LOL jumping the school wall! ROFL cause we were too bored of the celebrations! ROFL

-sept. is a month when the first term nears! so I've never done any adventurous thing during this month!Ermm

-Anna Hazare? he's the only one I can think of right now!Ermm LOL

-I don't need anything to laugh, I keep giggling and laughing all the time!LOL and oh! yea..it always lands me in trouble!
Stern Smile esp. during my lectures!Stern Smile LOL

10. Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?:

Best Friend:
Most Nicest:
 Most Cutest:
 Most Sweetest:
 Most Active:
 Most Caring:
 Most Loving:
 Most friendliest:
 Most talkative:
 Most helpful:

can I do the rest of it later??LOL