Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

~*Crazies' Survey: Memories Forever*~ (Page 3)

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
 Survey Questions

1. Your funniest childhood memories from the month of September.
In Grade 8 (some 13 years ago LOL), I met one of my best friends in my newly allocated class (Grade 8 A).  We became best friends in no time...!!  We were inseparable Embarrassed.  But fate had some other plans for us Confused.  One of the teachers had to leave to another place, so they had to split our class up and put us in the remainder of Grade 8 classes Ouch.  My friend and I were separated... we were too sad that we stopped talking ROFL... even if we bumped into each other, we ROYALLY (Courtesy of Dada bhai) ignored each other ROFL.  Nevertheless, we became close buddies again Tongue... but we still talk about our september childishness to this day ... after 13 years LOL

2. Who and when was your first crush?
I wouldn't call this a Crush LOLLOL... but I was fascinated by Rahul Dravid in 1998 that I started becoming a huge fan of him... and followed every single game and news of him LOL... this is one reason why I still follow the game with Mango Tongue and most importantly any news on him LOL

3. What was the most WITTIEST Proposal line you have ever received!
Oh lord LOLLOL.. I have received many ESP. on IF ROFL.  They just crack me up.. but in Real Life, I run away from anyone who come with such an intention.. I remember when one proposed to me, I found my reply to him the most funniest yet innocent ROFL LOL.. i told that dude "Yov Man.. Move it Stern Smile!  If you don't I will complain to the principal" LOL ROFL

But the wittiest has to be the below proposal LOL... this is from a random person whom i've never seen around ever Tongue

Hi good day my new friend.
my name is ___________.am looking for understand pertner in my life.
because i belive understanding is love, i came across your profile today on __.www.india-forums.com___,I am sorry to worry you with my proposal for a serious relationship with you, please if you mind you can write me with my private email here .(__________) . so i can send you my picture.and to know each other better. distance dos not matter god filling understand and love matter alot in life .
my dear if you love my explanetion copy my email here( _______)and go to your inbox write me there.do not write me in this site because them can not allow me to read your mail ok.so go to my inbox.thanks am waiting

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Like this I've gotten more ones too

4.  All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real. 

To be back home with my late Grandmother Tongue... Day Dreaming... many such dreams with my close ones from back home... though I know it will never happen again, but such dreams are something i treasure Embarrassed...

5. Month of September is full of celebration.  In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events.  So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child?

I always looked forward to chick peas and Milkrice Tongue... though I pretty much enjoyed everything that gets made... but now a days for some reason, am not fond of them... nothing beats what my grandma used to make Embarrassed.

6.  Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever!

All the heart breaking events that happened in this month Ouch... as well as the wedding of my most favorite actor with my favorite actress Embarrassed.

7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month?

I usually love September because of the cool breeze... though I love the entire season (summer), sometimes, the heat is unbearable, so its during the month of september that i like to go to nearby lakes and/or park to stroll around Tongue...  while doing my masters we even would go out together to play soccer, and during my childhood it was always hide and go seek in the parking lot, much to the dismay of teachers during lunch break LOL.

8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be? 

Every human being who wishes for the betterment of others and help out the most needy in many third world countries ClapClapClap!. 

9.  What is one thing that makes you laugh the most?

Blunders by my darlings on MSN ROFL... many a times small typos end up into funny conversations.. and then we have many who unknowingly write something funny only to see others (like me) take screen shots and black mail them ROFLROFL

10. Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?:

EDITING 
Best Friend:
Most Nicest:
 Most Cutest:
 Most Sweetest:
 Most Active:
 Most Caring:
 Most Loving:
 Most friendliest:
 Most talkative:
 Most helpful:

Edited by MP_Radha - 01 September 2011 at 1:37pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01-sia-Angel-Jot.samruthaSex.DirectionyulZMitu_

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
haila radha..thet person lol was hillarious...awesome awesome post am going to post my replies too

lol  i remember helping my mom bake a bday cake for myself..and it turned out to look like a black cow dung patty...i still cut and ateLOL

hmmm my first crush i rember as a child seeing saeed anwar playing..looking super duper handsome..on top he was pakistani player an d in those days i used to love pakistani team so as to torment my brother who was cricket freak and devoted indian...i still remember feeling disapointed when i found out he was marriedCry later in profesional college i remember absoluetly being smitten by my pathology professor..gosh he was dashing...

hmm all proposals i got were pretty seriouslol..though i laughed at em allConfused  but i remember after fianly having everything arranged by parents a guy coming to me and saying is he better looking than me..how come u saying yes LOL
 will reply  rest later

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-Angel-Jot.MP_RadhaMitu_

.lostatsea. IF-Stunnerz
.lostatsea.
.lostatsea.

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Survey Questions

Going to the cinema wiv my friends and sneezing. I freaked out alot of people sitting there watching the movie. They were engrossed in the movie whilst i had this tingly sensation in my nose. I cudnt concentrate on the film coz it just wudnt go. N then at last i sneezed ROFL my friend jumped when i done it n her popcorn fell every where...even in someones dreadlocks. Im sure it must ave taken then time taking them out.  ROFL ; i was sititng there in stiches it was such a funny sight...i wish i had my camera wiv me ROFL then my friends told me to warn them if im gonna sneeze during a movie Embarrassed ROFL Lets just hope it dont happen again WinkTongue

Well i dont remember my first one buh i remember when i was in year 8 n my PE teacher was unwell so we had to have a sub. It was this male who was propaaa fittt Blushing Like all the ladkhiyan in my PE class were also latoo over him ROFL We were all hoping he was single n that he wud choose one of us- also pervertive n not right for a teacher ROFL so we all concentrated thru the whole lesson and did not give him a chance to complain Embarrassed. Then we found out he was just a visitor nd that he wud not be staying in our school permanently Cry.

But then the happy times came and the school offered him a job as a PE teacher n he accepted...n hes still there...now! Tongue

Most wittiest?

I dont really remember any buh ive been getting alot lately from these newbies...asking me to contact em n all my reaction --> Ermm

4.  All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real. 

The dream that i wud really like to have come true is kinda fairy tale like. Every girls dream ROFL

Im living in this kingdom n im the princess- only daughter of the king n queen (Sorry Sophie  ROFL I have 3 brothers...like i really do and im pampered to the fullest...all my wishes are fullfilled and i get everything i want.

And like every princess i get married to a handsome prince charming who loves me alot ( I wish Ouch) I really wanna have that dream again...or atleast a sequel ROFL

5. Month of September is full of celebration.  In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events.  So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child?

I really dont care about the food as long as its tasty and good to eat...my grandma makes delicious mittais-- (excuse my spellings) i love her rasgullas n ladoos...( i get called ladoo coz im the only kid out of my siblings who loves ladoos Stern Smile) My mum makes really nice Arabian foods n Lebanese...so i always have room in my stomach for them LOL Anytime...anywhere!

6.  Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever!

I met my best friend n now we are inseperable. She is my bestest friend, life, love everything...we share everything wiv each other...weve been best friends since the first day of nursery she was standing there all alone...not knowing who to talk to n who not to and same with me...we sat together that day and spoke...15 years later we are still together...if she wasn't there for me i dont know what wud have happened. I Love U babeee x

7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month?

We have sleep overs at each others houses or we go shopping...mostly to places like Londona--> westfield shopping center or if we get bored of that we take the train and we go to Bradford, Manchester etc for the day.

8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be? 

Those who help the needy...

My friends n family, funny events that took place or something funny that comes on the TV LOL

10. Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?:

Best Friend: ..Angel.., *~Anjali~*, Uswah, Minnie. -Abigail-,  and the rest of the Girlz at the CC's n FC's!
Most Nicest: *~Anjali~*, Minnie.,...Angel..., Uswah,-Abigail-
 Most Cutest: Uswah,
 Most Sweetest: ..Angel.., Shoaib_Khan, ...Pwincess..., Xangelic_smilex
 Most Active: ..Angel.., Shoaib_Khan,Uswah (Sometimes gayab hi ho jati hai for days on end)  ME!
 Most Caring: Shoaib_Khan, ..Angel.., Iheartchai, Uswah, -Fatima-
 Most Loving: ..Angel.., Uswah, Minnie.
 Most friendliest: Everyone i know n speak to!
 Most talkative: Shoaib_Khan, Uswah, ..Angel..
 Most helpful: Everyone!

^^ I love u all dearly...and plz dont kill me if i missed anyone out...u know ILY! <333

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 01 September 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-Angel-Jot.iheartChai-Abigail-Minnie.MP_RadhaAnjiliciousAASUSuswahjustadream....Pwincess...Mitu_shoaib_khan

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
@MP_Radha OMG I Luv yhuu Todayy,I Get Them msgs ALL The timeeeROFL
I Thot I Was AbnormalStern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha.lostatsea.kirti_fiji

Sex.Direction IF-Rockerz
Sex.Direction
Sex.Direction

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
IDC IF I'M A CRAZY IM DOING THIS FOR FUN ROFL
 Oh god idr ROFL
This guy in 4rth grade Embarrassed 
 Some girl, YES GIRL scrapbooked me saying she looking for a rishta and she liked my by what she saw on my profile. Stern Smile
 OOOMMMGGG HRITHINK ROSHAN TOOK ME ON A DATE OOOMMMGGG <3
 PANI PURI :D
 UMMM, IDR =[
 School? ROFL

Radha's face ROFL
KIIIDDDIIINGGG
Or am I? Wink 

Best Friend: kaju
Most Nicest: Aman
 Most Cutest: KAJU
 Most Sweetest: NOT KAJU
 Most Active: Radha
 Most Caring: Tanu
 Most Loving: Shikhu
 Most friendliest: Everone
 Most talkative: TTAAANUUU
 Most helpful

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.MP_RadhaMitu_kirti_fiji

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
ans- it was my brother's birthday and we were in india and we had so much fun! food fights, cricket- it was my most memorable time <3 

it was in 6th grade Embarrassed guy named Tanner LOLL

i can't remember :X

omfgg one of my BESTT dreams EVERR was when virat kohli [cricketer] kindapped me and omfgg it was so sweet! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed i shall stop there ahemm ROFL

i think my favorite must have been puri-halwa-aloo Embarrassed i still love it :$
when last year my dad gifted me and my bro a car and it was so so sweet because he got all emotional Embarrassed

JETT SKINNGGG Embarrassed
 ANNA HAZARE Clap
 old jokes/bakwaas shared with my friends and familyy ROFL

Best Friend: SAUTANN  aka Nidheya aka -Untamed- <333
Most Nicest: Yamz Di Embarrassed .Yamini. 
 Most Cutest: DIVZZZ _dkmystery_ Embarrassed
 Most Sweetest: SID BABA Hug yulZ
 Most Active: SHREYA Stern Smile ROFL -maangeetcrazy
 Most Caring: -AdiYalicious- MANAALLL i miss youu :((
 Most Loving: AISHHHIII Hug aishhh.
 Most friendliest: SNOOKKKII <3 <3 <3 -Sary-
 Most talkative: KIRAN ROFL mrs. MSK_GurTi
 Most helpful: SHREYAA -maangeetcrazy- Embarrassed

Edited by mrs.luvjaysean - 01 September 2011 at 3:42pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_RadhayulZ.Kiran...shreyaa..Mitu_Real.Madridrelentless.safeplacetoland_dkmystery_soundsofcedar.FlawlessSarun.

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Survey Questions

..Well, i can't think of anything but i'm sure that it must have been school related for sure. =]

His name was Kole. Grade 5.

Huh.. i actually have no idea. =/

Well, once i had a dream that i had fairy god parents.

OMG. Food, there is too many. I'd say..sweets. rofl

My youngest cousin was born. =] He's so cute. I love him.

During September, i think i am really involved in sports.

No idea.

Cat emoticons. ROFL

Once you complete the above questions (as much as you can), please PM your friends whom you chose for the last question with this thread's link Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_RadhaMitu_

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
OMG!! I'm the most talkative Shilpzz aka dhunkiLOL??? Hawww when do I talk??? But I'm glad u mentioned me...LOL! Thanks! <3 Love you! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

she_ratchet..shreyaa..

Go to top