Nice thread. Will edit and complete the form soon. Some answers for now:
1. Your funniest childhood memories from the month of September.
well where i stay september is time to prepare for year end exams so no fun memories
2. Who and when was your first crush?
my jiju (thats why i keet bumping all my jijus).
3. What was the most WITTIEST Proposal line you have ever received!
say yes and you can pay for our date
4. All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not. What is the one dream that you wish to live in real.
so far i have done all the reads (visited egypt, came to paris, did my europe tour, need to make more dreams)
5. Month of September is full of celebration. In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events. So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child?
i guess it was ladoo
6. Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever!
i came to parri on 2nd september
7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure. What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month?
now that i am europe, i have a sun bath in september
8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be?
why just one????
9. What is one thing that makes you laugh the most?
cdiots and B2B
10. Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?:
Best Friend: (yaar this is paka pitwana question) Most Nicest:(pitwana second time) Most Cutest: my mices Most Sweetest: kitni dhulai baki hai Most Active: tanu, param, muskanp, prithvisanyo Most Caring: me already black and blue aur kitna washing baki hai Most Loving: my jiju (pitai paki hai) Most friendliest: cdiots and B2B and tanu Most talkative: me who else Most helpful: dekho i already am plastered