Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 Survey Questions 

1. Your funniest childhood memories from the month of September.

In september its always the time when We have Ganpati and I alwasy steal The Prasad before it is benig offered to the Diety😆

2. Who and when was your first crush?

Hmmm My first Crush; I dont remeber

3. What was the most WITTIEST Proposal line you have ever received!

Many but cant specify one now😆

4.  All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real. 

My dream was; I get elope and get married and I am one of the bets Pediatric Neurologist!😳

5. Month of September is full of celebration.  In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events.  So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child?

I am such  a Big Bhookad that I use to always look forward to the Mithai made at home; Modaks prepared on Ganpati are always my Priority!😃

6.  Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever!

My sister was born in this month; whom I love unconditionally! The September month is always close to my heart!

7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month?

Getting wet in rains and coming back; getting yelled at and then go cycling to enjoy the rains; come back home; again get yelled and have Chai and Pakodas!

8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be? 

No one except me😆

9.  What is one thing that makes you laugh the most?

10. Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?:

Best Friend: Twinieee
Most Nicest: Shruuu
 Most Cutest: Me=)
 Most Sweetest: Riuuu
 Most Active: Tanuuu
 Most Caring: Sangs
 Most Loving: Twinieee
 Most friendliest: Mithaiii
 Most talkative: Nena
 Most helpful: Many!

Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Radha this is seriously awesome post⭐️ and I just love this thread and thanx alot for this post🤗

Survey Questions

Once I was went to park wid my parents when I ws like 4-5 std and there they made me fool that yellow color ice-cream is made out of yellow leaves and I belived them and pick leaves to eat. They still make fun of me😳🤣

My crush😛 plz seriously dont laugh Jerry I mean cartoon wala jerry aww he is shoo cute and offcourse I like him from 1 Std.🤣

Errr. I hate that line so just ignore I dont want myself to burn my blood or pick something to throw. I hate cheapster boys🤢

4.  All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real.

Once I dreamt of running in green fields wid sunny yellow color believe me its most awesome thing ever ever on earth. I will seriously fulfill my this dream whenever I get time from my not so busy life😆

5. Month of September is full of celebration.  In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events.  So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child?

Aaloo ki tikki wid imli ki chattni and dahi and yeah some pudhina chutney. Its just yummm.

6.  Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever!

I got selected for basketball team in school days and for me that ws awesome day cz on the name of basket ball I got to bunk my classes😆

7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month?

I just run into some peaceful places like by d side of pool or bench of park😳

8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be?

😛No Idea

My frnz and there nautanki chats and some old pics and old memories and BW forum😆 and many more things I just rmbered I dont knw when I didnt laugh I even laugh when I cry😛

10. Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?:

Best Friend:  Chillz Tanz Lizz anky
Most Nicest:
 Most Cutest:
 Most Sweetest:
 Most Active:
 Most Caring:
 Most Loving:
 Most friendliest:
 Most talkative:
 Most helpful

Edited by --sunshine-- - 12 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awh thank you saru love ya

RES😆
uff babaji i have so many frens on list🤣
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice thread. Will edit and complete the form soon. Some answers for now:

well where i stay september is time to prepare for year end exams so no fun memories

my jiju (thats why i keet bumping all my jijus).

say yes and you can pay for our date🤣

so far i have done all the reads (visited egypt, came to paris, did my europe tour, need to make more dreams)

i guess it was ladoo

i came to parri on 2nd september

now that i am europe, i have a sun bath in september

why just one????

cdiots and B2B

Best Friend: (yaar this is paka pitwana question)
Most Nicest:(pitwana second time)
 Most Cutest: my mices
 Most Sweetest: kitni dhulai baki hai
 Most Active: tanu, param, muskanp, prithvisanyo
 Most Caring: me already black and blue aur kitna washing baki hai
 Most Loving: my jiju😉 (pitai paki hai)
 Most friendliest: cdiots and B2B and tanu 
 Most talkative: me who else
 Most helpful: dekho i already am plastered 😆

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
ahhh my kinda thingg

I got Loadss, ermm ok one specific one, actually my skool started in Year 6 around 5th September, well I was in a new skool then so as soon as I entered my classroom everyone threw water balloons at me&I was all sad coz they just spoilt my nice uniform only bcoz I ironed it early in the morning FOR THE FIRST TIME🤣and I had my bottle in my hand so I splashed it back at everyone, it was a huge one. I went crazy and splashed it in every corner at everyone. After my bottle was finished I saw this huge crowd of wet teacherss who were just tamatarss not coz they were blushing but coz they were pissed..I was supposed to be worried but I cracked up🤣

My First crush was my french Teacher in year 4 or 5 I think, his name was Monseiur Menard...ahh I used to have Filmy Sangeet(yu knw those violinss like srk had in Main hoon na everytym he saw Miss Chandni😆 chaand mera dil chandni ho tum ehem ehem bak to da question) around me everytym I saw him🤣

ahh the recent one...I was at the Theatre waiting in the line for Popcorn,a Guy passed by luking at me&came in front of me followed by his witty line: "Do you believe in Love at First Sigh or shall I walk by again?"🤣as usual I cracked up everyone started staring at me...😆

I rememba this recent one..I was in this Bollywood Island everyone was there I was a lonerbut i bumped into Farhan Akhtar&I spilled coke on him then he invited me to watch ZNMD..why would I say No😳so I went&then it started..Hritik came in and started screaming at me because I sat in his seat. then Farhan said to Hritik sit on the floor😲🤣

Bachpan se I look forward to any type of food😆 because I can hog it anywhere anytime. if I have to be specific tht special ganesh mithai we have sumthing from M🤔Mukdo mundo Mukando mando sumfin sumfin🤔basically all these indian yummy yummy sweets..😎then with navratri Mom just takes over the kitchen from her office work and I eat lyk a junglee...

most memorable moment ermm..there are 2...there is one recently about my GCSE resultss
&the old one is a navratri event, I neva knew how to do garba but my friends spent days teaching tht to me&I finally learnt it..😃in the last days there was this competition where ppl wuld dance till they drop😆And I ended up being the last one to drop, I didn't even realise tht I dance 2 hours 50 minutes non-stop..ahh I won tht was so shocking🤣

The list is bloody longbcoz september is jus freakin hawt so firstly chilling on a beach figure skating, not really an activity but I have this session of life guarding every september, ...O& the best thing I love about september is we have Rugby Matches against the boys every september wen skool starts..

no idea😆

ANYTHING🤣I crack up during the most setious situations but if there is one specific thing I am damn ticklishh😳nd ppl take najayiz faayda of itwas watching Othello and I was bored so my friend decided to cheer me up😳by tickling me and that too when othello was stabbing himself, poor actor he was so disturbed he forgot his liness🤣

*ASH COVERS HERSELF WITH JOOTI/TAMATAR PROOF BLANKET*
I got too many🤔
&if I am not alive RIP Ash...

Best Friend:EVERYONE😳&I am not being diplomatic even in real life I cannot keep best friends moi lobes everyone😳
Most Nicest:xChandzx my closest friend on I-F she is just the nicest😳
 Most Cutest:ermmm..HopelessCase my puchipie she is the cutest pie..
 Most Sweetest:too many &yu all are going to give me diabetes😆
 Most Active:Jyoti06😆there is just no reason for tht🤣
 Most Caring:yulZ,Armu4eva,they are there for me no matter what..actually everyone is always there 4 me but just these 2 knw wen I am down&how to cheer me up😆
 Most Loving:this is hard to choose there r so many gawsh da 2 saras nena,shreya,tanu,kirti,kiran,zwaa,my idiots&devils..etc etc
 Most friendliest:yulZ,mimi0295 my PSD gang we 3 are crazies and I do believe everyone knw these 2 bcoz they are friendly to everyone😎
 Most talkative:My Biatch aka adiyalicious😆both of us can yap for hourss🤣can I nominate myself or is it me being selfish😆I really feel I yap a lot I-F gives me atleast 2362187687263826376 spam warnings😆&also aish she does talk a lot🤔😆
 Most helpful:wida06 I didn't talk to her a lot but I bugged her abt this vegas thing in about 39 or more pms and if I was in her place I would have lost my cool but she was calm😕 and extremely helpful so she tops da list...

Yeah I think I am done😆
Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
SandCastle. thumbnail
MIND-BLOWING POST...👏
Ressing for now...will be back to EDIT ASAP..!!😛
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
 Survey Questions

In Grade 8 (some 13 years ago 😆), I met one of my best friends in my newly allocated class (Grade 8 A).  We became best friends in no time...!!  We were inseparable 😳.  But fate had some other plans for us 😕.  One of the teachers had to leave to another place, so they had to split our class up and put us in the remainder of Grade 8 classes .  My friend and I were separated... we were too sad that we stopped talking 🤣... even if we bumped into each other, we ROYALLY (Courtesy of Dada bhai) ignored each other 🤣.  Nevertheless, we became close buddies again 😛... but we still talk about our september childishness to this day ... after 13 years 😆

I wouldn't call this a Crush 😆😆... but I was fascinated by Rahul Dravid in 1998 that I started becoming a huge fan of him... and followed every single game and news of him 😆... this is one reason why I still follow the game with Mango 😛 and most importantly any news on him 😆

Oh lord 😆😆.. I have received many ESP. on IF 🤣.  They just crack me up.. but in Real Life, I run away from anyone who come with such an intention.. I remember when one proposed to me, I found my reply to him the most funniest yet innocent 🤣 😆.. i told that dude "Yov Man.. Move it 😳!  If you don't I will complain to the principal" 😆 🤣. 

But the wittiest has to be the below proposal 😆... this is from a random person whom i've never seen around ever 😛

Hi good day my new friend.
my name is ___________.am looking for understand pertner in my life.
because i belive understanding is love, i came across your profile today on __.www.india-forums.com___,I am sorry to worry you with my proposal for a serious relationship with you, please if you mind you can write me with my private email here .(__________) . so i can send you my picture.and to know each other better. distance dos not matter god filling understand and love matter alot in life .
my dear if you love my explanetion copy my email here( _______)and go to your inbox write me there.do not write me in this site because them can not allow me to read your mail ok.so go to my inbox.thanks am waiting

🤣 🤣 🤣

Like this I've gotten more ones too

To be back home with my late Grandmother 😛... 😍... many such dreams with my close ones from back home... though I know it will never happen again, but such dreams are something i treasure 😳...

I always looked forward to chick peas and Milkrice 😛... though I pretty much enjoyed everything that gets made... but now a days for some reason, am not fond of them... nothing beats what my grandma used to make 😳.

All the heart breaking events that happened in this month ... as well as the wedding of my most favorite actor with my favorite actress 😳.

I usually love September because of the cool breeze... though I love the entire season (summer), sometimes, the heat is unbearable, so its during the month of september that i like to go to nearby lakes and/or park to stroll around 😛...  while doing my masters we even would go out together to play soccer, and during my childhood it was always hide and go seek in the parking lot, much to the dismay of teachers during lunch break 😆.

Every human being who wishes for the betterment of others and help out the most needy in many third world countries 👏👏👏!. 

Blunders by my darlings on MSN 🤣... many a times small typos end up into funny conversations.. and then we have many who unknowingly write something funny only to see others (like me) take screen shots and black mail them 🤣🤣

EDITING 
Best Friend:
Most Nicest:
 Most Cutest:
 Most Sweetest:
 Most Active:
 Most Caring:
 Most Loving:
 Most friendliest:
 Most talkative:
 Most helpful:
Edited by MP_Radha - 12 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haila radha..thet person lol was hillarious...awesome awesome post am going to post my replies too

lol  i remember helping my mom bake a bday cake for myself..and it turned out to look like a black cow dung patty...i still cut and ate😆

hmmm my first crush i rember as a child seeing saeed anwar playing..looking super duper handsome..on top he was pakistani player an d in those days i used to love pakistani team so as to torment my brother who was cricket freak and devoted indian...i still remember feeling disapointed when i found out he was married😭 later in profesional college i remember absoluetly being smitten by my pathology professor..gosh he was dashing...

hmm all proposals i got were pretty seriouslol..though i laughed at em all😕  but i remember after fianly having everything arranged by parents a guy coming to me and saying is he better looking than me..how come u saying yes 😆
 will reply  rest later
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Survey Questions

Going to the cinema wiv my friends and sneezing. I freaked out alot of people sitting there watching the movie. They were engrossed in the movie whilst i had this tingly sensation in my nose. I cudnt concentrate on the film coz it just wudnt go. N then at last i sneezed 🤣 my friend jumped when i done it n her popcorn fell every where...even in someones dreadlocks. Im sure it must ave taken then time taking them out.  🤣 ; i was sititng there in stiches it was such a funny sight...i wish i had my camera wiv me 🤣 then my friends told me to warn them if im gonna sneeze during a movie 😳 🤣 Lets just hope it dont happen again 😉😛

Well i dont remember my first one buh i remember when i was in year 8 n my PE teacher was unwell so we had to have a sub. It was this male who was propaaa fittt ☺️ Like all the ladkhiyan in my PE class were also latoo over him 🤣 We were all hoping he was single n that he wud choose one of us- also pervertive n not right for a teacher 🤣 so we all concentrated thru the whole lesson and did not give him a chance to complain 😳. Then we found out he was just a visitor nd that he wud not be staying in our school permanently 😭.

But then the happy times came and the school offered him a job as a PE teacher n he accepted...n hes still there...now! 😛

Most wittiest?

I dont really remember any buh ive been getting alot lately from these newbies...asking me to contact em n all my reaction --> 🤔

The dream that i wud really like to have come true is kinda fairy tale like. Every girls dream 🤣

Im living in this kingdom n im the princess- only daughter of the king n queen (Sorry Sophie  🤣 I have 3 brothers...like i really do and im pampered to the fullest...all my wishes are fullfilled and i get everything i want.

And like every princess i get married to a handsome prince charming who loves me alot ( I wish ) I really wanna have that dream again...or atleast a sequel 🤣

I really dont care about the food as long as its tasty and good to eat...my grandma makes delicious mittais-- (excuse my spellings) i love her rasgullas n ladoos...( i get called ladoo coz im the only kid out of my siblings who loves ladoos 😳) My mum makes really nice Arabian foods n Lebanese...so i always have room in my stomach for them 😆 Anytime...anywhere!

I met my best friend n now we are inseperable. She is my bestest friend, life, love everything...we share everything wiv each other...weve been best friends since the first day of nursery she was standing there all alone...not knowing who to talk to n who not to and same with me...we sat together that day and spoke...15 years later we are still together...if she wasn't there for me i dont know what wud have happened. I Love U babeee x

We have sleep overs at each others houses or we go shopping...mostly to places like Londona--> westfield shopping center or if we get bored of that we take the train and we go to Bradford, Manchester etc for the day.

Those who help the needy...

My friends n family, funny events that took place or something funny that comes on the TV 😆

Best Friend: ..Angel.., *~Anjali~*, Uswah, Minnie. -Abigail-,  and the rest of the Girlz at the CC's n FC's!
Most Nicest: *~Anjali~*, Minnie.,...Angel..., Uswah,-Abigail-
 Most Cutest: Uswah,
 Most Sweetest: ..Angel.., Shoaib_Khan, ...Pwincess..., Xangelic_smilex
 Most Active: ..Angel.., Shoaib_Khan,Uswah (Sometimes gayab hi ho jati hai for days on end)  ME!
 Most Caring: Shoaib_Khan, ..Angel.., Iheartchai, Uswah, -Fatima-
 Most Loving: ..Angel.., Uswah, Minnie.
 Most friendliest: Everyone i know n speak to!
 Most talkative: Shoaib_Khan, Uswah, ..Angel..
 Most helpful: Everyone!

^^ I love u all dearly...and plz dont kill me if i missed anyone out...u know ILY! <333
Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 12 years ago
-Saruu- thumbnail
@MP_Radha OMG I Luv yhuu Todayy,I Get Them msgs ALL The timeee🤣
I Thot I Was Abnormal😳