Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Salam Namaste Friends Hug

How are you all doing?   The Crazy Creatives wish everyone a Happy Ganesh Chathurthi  and Eid Mubarak Star  First of all, we express our gratitude to all those who have filled out the survey which were posted on the sections Hug.   It was very informative and we are working on compiling the survey responses. 

So the month of September it is...
the summer days slowly gear for a change, as Autumn creeps in!
Breeze slowly begins to cool down welcoming a renewed life!
Parents heave a sigh of relief as their children prepare for another year!
Celebrations galore at sacred places across the world...
and houses lit up spreading the Warmth and Color Across!
Yes Indeed!  This is the month of Warmth and Color, where we prepare to welcome new relationships (through School), recall the past memories (remembrance), and create new memorable experiences (through Festivals)!  And the Crazy Creatives are elated to announce the various festival/ memorable events for the Month of September and a fun-filled Survey for our members to fill out!

Here is a list of festival/ and remembrance events that the Crazy Creatives will be presenting along with various other fun-filled surprises.  If there are any other events that members wish to do, please  feel free to.  It would be great if you could share your plans with us, so the CC's are aware of it!  Thank you

Ganesh Chaturthi - September 1st
Teachers Day (India) - September 5th
International Literacy Day - September 8th
Onam (Kerela) - September 9th
World Ozone Day - September 16th
World Peace Day - September 21st
Navrathri - September 28th

In memory of 9/11 - September 11th

Here is the 
Monthly Survey
that is expected to bring back memories!

This is a fun-filled survey! 
We encourage our participants to give their responses to the below survey questions, which is intended to share our fun-filled memories with our fellow IFians.  The responses can be brief (short formed), and please base them on your OWN LIFE EXPERIENCES

**Rules and Regulations**

- Please abide by the rules of Chat Club and IF COC. 

- Please refrain from discussing any negative aspects that may hurt the sentiments of fellow members.

Thank you Hug!

Survey Questions

1. Your funniest childhood memories from the month of September.

2. Who and when was your first crush?

3. What was the most WITTIEST Proposal line you have ever received!

4.  All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real. 

5. Month of September is full of celebration.  In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events.  So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child?

6.  Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever!

7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month?

8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be? 

9.  What is one thing that makes you laugh the most?

10. Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?:

Best Friend:
Most Nicest:
 Most Cutest:
 Most Sweetest:
 Most Active:
 Most Caring:
 Most Loving:
 Most friendliest:
 Most talkative:
 Most helpful

Once you complete the above questions (as much as you can), please PM your friends whom you chose for the last question with this thread's link Tongue

We hope you guys enjoyed, and
Thank You
or taking part in it!
~ IF Crazy Creative ~

Edited by MP_Radha - 09 September 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Aahaana*Shruti*sami01Amor.BhavanabPutijaChalhovArmu4eva-Swetha-v3gradev09kingini_aardracutegirl94niru273-sia-Angel-Jot.Yuvika_15BubblyRssrbaqrisamrutha-Rakshu-Amerra-scarlett-Thinker_Belleshe_ratchetssroomaniMs.ChandniLyla.Khanreemz.malik-Shankar--Akriti-maris08Minnie.-HJ-Adorable-RH3-Stutz-Sano88minuu-nautankidollz-sirjeeyulZPinkCinderellapree4ruaish_punkPerfangel5655AASUS-Rumi-Prinsesse.SuviDUGGUliciousMissArshi-...Pwincess...Mariaa.RDAyesha066..shreyaa..--sunshine---Saruu-Mitu_relentless._Divya_safeplacetoland-Ms.Wildcherry-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Crazies' Survey: Memories Forever*~" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.pari.

Goldie

.pari.

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Amazing...Post...

I was 4 i think was playing in bathroom and swallowed some body wash LOL its smell is quite good. It taste really bad and my mom took to me to the hospital as i d't  get rid of puking sensation. There a old man was sitting he gave me marble to play with but i swallowed that thinking it was candy (i am so dumb).
This happened in sep LOL

Hrithikh Blushing latest Imran khan

LOL d't have any..Tongue

4.  All of us get dreams while sleeping, some of which we remember, while others we do not.  What is the one dream that you wish to live in real.

I went to SRK movie late n8 came back from it and slept. That day I got dream like  beeing his actress in next movie LOL. this is too...much i know. But i just want to meet him one day.Embarrassed 

5. Month of September is full of celebration.  In most of our houses, delicious meals are prepared for special events.  So which food did you always look forward to the most, as a child?

LOL I will be hungry all the time. I love to eat anything ROFL. Everything that mom makes is the best. I just love to eat sweets and chocolates the most   

6.  Describe the most memorable event that took place in the Month of September, which will remain close to your heart forever!

In my school there is a girl named Rinky. we both use to fight a lot...for every single issue.But one day I feel down from my bike,seeing that everyone around laughed, but she came and helped me. From them we both are friends like besties 

7. Boredom is one element that pushes human being to adventure.  What sort of activities do you enroll in, particularly during this month?

nothing Smile

8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be? 

Goosips...Wink and Just for laughs (POGO)

10. Choose the best fitting IF FRIEND friend of yours for the following, and WHY?:

Best Friend:Ekta&Juhi
Most Nicest:Shaleeha
 Most Cutest:aysha
 Most Sweetest:Mahi
 Most Active:Juhi
 Most Caring:
 Most Loving:Divya di
 Most friendliest:Sara
 Most talkative:ekta
 Most helpful:

Edited by paritha - 01 September 2011 at 12:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-Angel-Jot.SandCastle.shobrakapooorMP_RadhayulZ...Pwincess...blackb28

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
beautiful post...res. ji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Nice post Radz :) reserving.

Edited by minuu - 01 September 2011 at 10:15am

MP_Radha

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
aww cute post  res 

MP_Radha

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Survey Questions

I cant remember anything specificErmm

Soccer players Totti, Raul and actor MadhavanTongue It all started when I was around 8-9 I think..I mean my soccer playersDay DreamingLOL Maddie was when I saw AlaipaytheyDay Dreaming

Got to be some of the proposals PMs  I have got here on IFROFL

Okay so, I had this dream of being a leading crime scene investigator, hope to be that one dayDay Dreaming and yes..got this influence from CSIsLOL

Modak/Kozhakkattai offered to Lord GaneshaEmbarrassed

-Nothing particularly, its the usual thing as school starts so no time to do anything else tho I like to take long  walks when the autumn starts, many beautiful natural scenarios:)

8. If you had the choice to nominate one humanitarian for the month of September, who would it be?

Anna Hazare for his anti corruption campaign.

Tom and JerryCool

Why only one to choose???Stern Smile

Best Friend: 
Most Nicest:
 Most Cutest: 
 Most Sweetest:
 Most Active:
 Most Caring:
 Most Loving:
 Most friendliest:
 Most talkative:  
 Most helpful - 

Edited by Aahaana - 01 September 2011 at 1:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--sia-Angel-Jot.samruthaMP_RadhayulZMitu_blackb28

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
 Survey Questions 

Ans- Hey Bhaggu I don't remember.

Ans- SRK I think LOL

Ans- I have received some retarded spam ones on IF. I found my responses quite witty. LOL

Ans- One amazing dream where Virat Kohli declared that whatever he does, he does for me. Heart

Ans- Paneer. And it hasn't changed. =]

Ans- My naani's death in 2009. I'll never forget that heart breaking day. Broken Heart

Ans- None, but I want to go SKY DIVING <3

Ans- JK Rowling / Priyanka Chopra.

Ans- My friends, Harry Potter & Virat Kohli.

Best Friend: Sautan/Shilpa (mrs.luvjaysean)
Most Nicest: AISHHH (aishhh.)
 Most Cutest: Debzi (-Debzzy-)
 Most Sweetest: Kaju (..-Kaju-..)
 Most Active: Aish LOL
 Most Caring: Yamzi Di (.Yamini.)
 Most Loving: Akki (You-Know-Who)
 Most friendliest: Rachuuu (utfracks)
 Most talkative: Debzi LOL (-Debzzy-)
 Most helpful: Debooo. (-debolina-)

Once you complete the above questions (as much as you can), please PM your friends whom you chose for the last question with this thread's link Tongue

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--sia-Angel-Jot.You-Know-Whoshe_ratchetMP_RadhayulZ..-Kaju-..-RegalVintage-Debolina.spiritcrimsonrelentless.

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Nice thread. Will edit and complete the form soon. Some answers for now:

Usually July August September means rains (well not much in September, but still) especially in the coastal area where I live. All of us children used to sit on the boundary wall which reached upto the branch of a nearby tree. When we were forbidden to play in the rain, we would sit on the wall and shake the branch hard, and thus get wet. LOL

Rajeev Khandelwal during KTH (that would be when I was 13-14 I guess). He is still in my crush list, the only difference is that a few others have joined him. (like my Sushant S Rajput).

LOL I study in a medical college and we have dissection in first year. One day we dissected out the heart of a cadaver and I explained its anatomy to all my friends. A guy who liked me came to me with the heart, bent on the ground and said- "Please help me with the problems of my heart!" LOL Later he tried to disguise it, saying that he wanted me to explain the anatomy all over again. LOL

I once saw a dream that Sushant Singh Rajput spoke about me in SBS and thanked me for defending him and Ankita vigorously during JDJ, and for writing an FF on PR. He said- "We would love to meet you some day." The next day I reached PR sets and fought with the guards to meet him. LOL It was a nice dream with a cute ending.

I went to Delhi with my college friends at a college festival called 'Pulse'. It was damn fun and I had a very good time.

Anna Hazare

Slapsstick comedy

Best Friend:
Most Nicest:
 Most Cutest:
 Most Sweetest:
 Most Active:
 Most Caring:
 Most Loving:
 Most friendliest:
 Most talkative:
 Most helpful

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-Angel-Jot.Lyla.Khangreenleaf007MP_RadhaMitu_kirti_fiji