Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: melonie

No comment on his body parts and acting and dancing. It's a personal choice...everyone has a different taste so I am not going to argue on that BUT this whole concept of being Human really isn't that great...Ok he is helping people and all which is good but why do humans always limit this compassion to only human being but not all the living entities. He can help a child/adult/elderly with money/medicine etc but he can't show compassion to animals? He is strict non vegetarian from what I have read...so it's ok to take the life of an animal, who has the full right to live in this world like us. Nobody wants to show compassion to chickens, cows, pigs, fish. People are really selfish. I hate when people preach about compassion but do just opposite things!

If people start thinking like u..the world would be so much better..but I guess not
btw, I totally agree with u..πŸ‘

when somebody killed other person..its really bad..we hate that person..but when people kill animals..they ignored that..i dont understand that..πŸ˜•
Edited by myLuvShahid-ji - 12 years ago
_notinuse_ thumbnail
was this written by some fangirl or something? πŸ˜†

I much prefer Meena's analysis. πŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Smart One FireGun!!!
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
salman rocks agree with article
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman is interesting...I don't like him yet I do like him. I can't watch him on screen coz I can't stand his acting yet if I tell myself that is Salman Khan then I can watch him! LOL!

He is a true blue grey character. He has some very positive qualities and some very negative qualities as a person (from what I have read about him).
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

His acting ' ..yes... the one he put in front of the judge..πŸ˜‰--> And judge declare him as the best actor of the year, even judge got impress like most of the peopleπŸ˜‰!!!

His eyes '..which ones, the bloood shot ones tht he gets when he's pitch drunk..?--> Wow, which drink is that, that gives you the blood shot??? Salman ne phee lia aur ussay pata bi nahin chala?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

His swagger ' ..oh.. yeah.. swagger on the street or while driving.. now that is to 'die' for.. --> What a swaggar, now you know why people got killed on the street, yourself said "it is to die for" ab salman ko dosh nahin denaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

His smile ' ..yes of course.. the one that he can woo his audiences with and swipe their senses right under their noses..--> Ooush, That must be a powerful smile, he doesn't need to do much, but why people are crying over if he can woo his audience and swipe their sense?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† agar sense swipe ker raha hai, that means those audience have some sense which is good a thing!!!

He is a Superstar ' ..yahi toh rona hai.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†--> Jee barke roh lo..kiya pata hai kaal ho na ho!!!Salman may swipe your tears under your eyes!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

His dancing ' ..yeah.. Sallu and dance.. what a jokeee... πŸ€£.. same steps i've been seeing for the past 20 yearss... --> it is a good joke, thats why people laugh over and get full entertainment with his steps, and its kinda very uniq, when is uniq its never bore, ur the eyewitness yourself, you have been seeing it for the past 20 yrs..hmmm i can see how much your loving it?20 YEARS ITS ALOT IN LIFE...aur kiya saboodh doon...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

His golden heart ' ..kaun sa waala.. the jealous one.. ?? the one that couldn't handle Ash with Vivek..-->The one who has realise his mistakes, and the one who has seen Aish couldn't handle Vivek love and Ditched him alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

His body '..nothing fancy abt a steroid body.. --> Tell us more about it? how many dose do you give him everyday, that u know its not fancy???hmmm, not fancy enough but still the most talk body in BD!!!πŸ€ͺ

stranger.67 thumbnail

Kis per Lol?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

If people start thinking like u..the world would be so much... better..but I guess not
btw, I totally agree with u..πŸ‘

when somebody killed other person..its really bad..we hate that person..but when people kill animals..they ignored that..i dont understand that..πŸ˜•

...foodless. πŸ€’

the people of the developing countries are already in scarcity of whole grains. πŸ€’ & the developed countries are making bio-fuels out of their surplus without even bothering about human beings outside their countries. 

besides overgrazing is not good for the ecosystem, either  πŸ₯±

i hope you respect the choice of the individuals πŸ˜Š

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
body?.. kai ka body.. it's just flab 🀣
Originally posted by: Meena1

His acting ' ..yes... the one he put in front of the judge..πŸ˜‰

His eyes '..which ones, the bloood shot ones tht he gets when he's pitch drunk..?

His swagger ' ..oh.. yeah.. swagger on the street or while driving.. now that is to 'die' for..

His smile ' ..yes of course.. the one that he can woo his audiences with and swipe their senses right under their noses..

He is a Superstar ' ..yahi toh rona hai.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

His dancing ' ..yeah.. Sallu and dance.. what a jokeee... πŸ€£.. same steps i've been seeing for the past 20 yearss...

His golden heart ' ..kaun sa waala.. the jealous one.. ?? the one that couldn't handle Ash with Vivek..

His body '..nothing fancy abt a steroid body..

🀣... we indians hype up any rubbish and it becomes a hit, only in india!