Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prathyusmiling thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Interesting but i felt bad 4r geet ...I hope 1 day maan wil realize his mistake n love her...do continue soon
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was a short one,plsss update soon.
sehrish79 thumbnail

thank you so much hira for this beautiful banner luv u muahhh xxx πŸ˜ƒ

Part 2:-

Maan was very very angry at geet, his blood was boiling how could she use dadima for her stupid game, he decided to talk to her later but now he have to tell something to Dadima
Mk:" you know dadima I don't like I hate her and now she is using you because she know I can never love her"
Da:" maan stop it you are maan Singh khuraana that doest mean that you will behave to your wife like that understand 😑 "
Mk:" plz dadima she is not wife, I will never give her this right of my wife so z stop calling her my wife, she is nothing to me, I only married her because of you, you want me to married her that's why, so plz don't force me for this husband wife relation, I vlcan never accept her as my wife never never"
He left from there, dadima had tears in her eyes 😭
How could her grandson do this to her daughter in law
Maan went to his room and saw geet sitting on bed,tears were flowing from her eyes, maan was now more angry at her fake drama but poor geet didn't know anything
He looked at her angirly, geet was very scared at seeing his red angry eyes, she get up from bed and stand there, Maan closed the door and locked it, geet was now much more scared than before, maan moved towards her, geet moved backwards
Finally stops when maan said
Mk:"what did you said to dadima about us"
Geet was shocked first and slowly said
G:" I didn't said anything to her"
Maan feels angry at her lie and slapped at tight on her cheek
Geet was very very shocked and looked at him, her lips were bleeding from side
She was very scared
Mk:" don't lie to me I hate lies understand"
G:"I... I..I'm ... No... Not... Ly... Lying" she was sobbing and crying
Mk:" stop it" he shouts angirly
Mk:"I said don't lie to me" he said angirly
G:" I am not lying... I didn't said anything to dadima" she was still sobbing and crying
Mk:" tau unhein kese pata Chala... Tum apne gande maqsad keliye meri dadima ko istemal kar rahi ho taake mein tumhare kareeb aasaku"
G:" aesa nahin hai"
Maan went to her and grabbed her by her mouth and said
Mk:" listen miss handa... I hate you... Tum soch bhi nahin sakti ke mein tumse Kitni nafrat karta hu... Aab mujhe Samaj mein aaya ke tumhare maa baap tumse itni nafrat kyun karte the... Kyun ke tum sirf nafrat ke like ho... Unho ne bhi tumse nafrat hi ki aur mein bhi tumse sirf nafrat karta hu... Samjhi tum... Agar aainda aesa kuch bhi karne ki koshish ki ya tumhari wajah se meri dadima ki ankhon Mein ansoo aye tau mein tumhare woh haal karunga ke tum zindagi bhar nahin bulogi... Samjhi" he left from her in jerk and geet falls down
He left from there
Geet looked at him, she doesn't want to cry but her tears were just flowing and flowing from her eyes
"Yes he said right, I only deserve hateness just hateness, my parents hated me because they wanted a boy not a girl and when I came in this world my parents send me to orphanage but they wanted me, they hate me, my only sin is that I am a girl nothing else... Everyone hate me, i Studied in orphanage, those people were good, they consider me as their daughter, they love me, I thought my prince will come, take my every tear, my every sadness and my wevery pain away, but no he didn't he also hates me because he didn't want me to be hIs wife... When I met with my parents after a long time... They said they hate me because they wanted a son not a daughter and they throws her in an orphanage, her heart shattered in million pieces,she pleaded them but they kicked her out, after some days dadima saw her and decided to make geet her daughter in law, geet agrees she noticed maan is not happy at all, she decided to ask him but the rituals were going so fast she didn't get time to ask him or never he gave her chance to speak to him"geet thought
I still remember our suhaag raat, how he behaved with me, he clearly refused me that he can never accepts me as his wife, that's why he was so unhappy, he said he hate... He hate me very much why babaji...what is my fault... What is my fault... Plz babaji just tell me"
She was crying and crying and crying.. Till her tears dried up
Yes... I can never get anyone's love no one is her for me no one.. I am alone just alone... I will never forgive my parents just because they want a son, they throw me out from their lives,how could they do this to me, no they are not parents, for 20 years I lived in orphanage, I didnt get any love, just my friend meera, she supported me in my sad years she was not just my friend she is my sister..., mere SAPNE kabhi pure nahin honge kabhi nahi, woh sapne sirf sapne hi reh jaaiye ge
everyone left me, I am very bad, I will leave him, yes I will leave him,I just want his happiness, he is my life, he is my everything, if his happiness in this then yes i will leave him forever,I will go to my orphanage, my real world which is my real truth, I will stay there forever..." crying hard and hard

Precap:" MK:" you want my happiness... My foot" he said angirly

Plz plz plz do comments and press like
Love u all
Sehri

Edited by Geetmaan1234 - 12 years ago
sehrish79 thumbnail

thank you so much hira for this beautiful banner luv u muahhh xxx πŸ˜ƒ

Part3:-

Her tears were dried up, her head was paining badly, she took medicine and eat it, she went out and start looking for him, she thought he must be in his study room, she should go there and talk to him, she slowly went to his study room and trembling hands she knocked it and Maan said
Mk:" yes" he said loudly
She took breath and went in and saw him busy with his laptop
Maan didn't notice her
Geet was staring at him with pure love in her eyes, she had years in her eyes but quickly wiped it and said very slowly
G:" woh... Mein... Woh" she looked down
Maan looked at her and said angirly
Mk:" what the hell are you doing here get out... I said GET OUT" he shouts angirly
Geet feels scared and said
G:" mujhe aapse baat karni hai" she start sobbing
Mk:" I don't have time for your stupid talks just get out"
G:" plz ek baar... Sirf ek baar"
Maan closed his eyes in anger, he held her from her shoulder tightly and said
Mk:" ek baar ki baat samajh nahin aati tumhe... Oh mein kese bhul Gaya ke laato ke bhut baato se nahin maante"
Geet looked at him with teary eyes
G:" plz sirf ek baar... Phir aapko Jo karna hua kar lijiye ga"
Mk:" o god... Bolo" he left her
G:" mein jaanti hu... Aap mujhse buhat nafrat karte hai... Buhat zada... Par mien sirf aapki khushi chahti hu"
Maan smiled mockingly
Mk:" You want my happiness... My foot" he said angirly
G:" mein sach keh rahi hu... Par mein janti hu ke aap mera yakeen nahin karenge... Aap ne theek kaha tha... Mein sirf nafrat ke like hu... Mere maa baap ne bhi mujhse sirf nafrat hi ki...mein nahin jaanti ke aapki... Is nafrat ke peeche kya wajah hai... Par yeh aapki zindagi hai aur aapko isse jeene kaa pura haq hai... Aap buhat aache hai... Aapne bhale mere saath Jo kuch bhi kiya... Uske baad bhi mein aapki buhat Izzat karti hu.. Karti thi... Aur zindagi bhar karti rahongi... Kyunke meine aapko sache dil se apna pati mana hai... Apni zindagi maani hai" she said softly with tears and maan looked at her somehow he feels bad, how he behaved with her...
Geet smiled with tears
G:" mujhe pata hai... aapko mera saath pasand nahi... Isliye meine faisla liya hai ke... Hum log... Alag... Alag hojaye"
Maan looked at her with blank expression, some where he don't Want her to leave him
G:" kam se kam... Ek zindagi tau sahi hojayegi...aap kush hai mere liye itna hi buhat hai... Aap khush hai tau mein bhi khush hu... mein dadima se baat karlongi... Woh samajh jaaiye ge... mein dua karongi ke aapko zindagi ki har khushi mile... Ap apki zindagi Mein humesha khush rahe... Bas itna hi kehna tha..." she turns to leave... She was hoping that maan will stop her... But no he didn't stop her, she left from there
Maan sit there, thinking what just happened here, her eyes were saying everything true, pain was clearly visible in her eyes
Geet went to room and broke down once again, now the tears were only her support...
G:" I love you Maan... I love you... I can do anything for your happiness... I will leave you for your happiness... I will leave you Maan...I don't want to live..I don't want to live without you... I will leave you forever"
She went to dadima's room, she saw her sitting on bed, she knock door
Dadima looked at door and found geet
Da:" plz beta come in" she said with smile
Geet smiled back and went to dadima and sit beside her, geet saw tears in her eyes and dadima said
Da:" forgive me beta... Plz I am sorry"
G:" plz dadima aesa mat kahiye... Aapki ismein koi galti nahin hai isliye plz maafi mat maagiye... Aur wese bhi mujhe kisi se koi shiqayat Nahin hai... Plz dadima mat roiye"
Dadima hugged her and geet hugged her back, geet wiped her tears and softly said
G:" dadima... Mujhe aapse kuch maangna hai... Wada kijiye aap mujhe dengi"
Dadima smiled and kissed her forehead and said
Da:" aapko Jo maangna hai maangiye beta... Sab kuch aapka hai"
G:" tau phir aap mujhe roke gi nahin yeh ghar Chor kar jaane se" she said tears
Dadima was so shocked and said
Da:" what are you saying geet... No never"
G:" plz dadima... Aapne wada kiya tha...maan ki khushi isse mein hai... "
Da:" aur aapki khushi"
Geet looked at her with tears
G:" meri khushi maan ki khushi mein hai, woh khush hai tau mein bhi khush ho"
Da:" don't go beta... Plzdon't go"
Geet hugged her and said
G:" plz dadima dont stop me...plz"
Geet wiped her tears and runs from there crying, maan was standing outside listening everything... He was feeling hurt don't know why he was... Yes he was feeling hurt
He went to room and saw her packing bag, tears were flowing from eyes, he was feeling pain, after 1 year he feels pain for her
Geet didnt noticed him, she took their wedding picture and put it in her bag, their last memory
Geet turns to leave and saw him standing near the door, she wiped her tears and smiled sadly
She went to him and smiled, Maan was just staring at her with blank expression...
G:" chalti hu... Dadima ka khayal rakhiye ga... Aur... Aapna bhi" she smiled hiding her tears
She was going, leaving him forever and ever
She know she will never meet him again...tears came again in her eyes
Geet turns to see him but his back was facing her, tears came out from her eyes... He really wants her to go away from his life... She turns away again and Maan turns to look at her... He saw her going... She should be happy... Why he is feeling hurt and pain
Geet came downstairs and saw dadima standing with tears flowing from her eyes too
G:" aapna khaayal rakhiye ga dadima... Medicines bhi time pe lijiye ga" she smiled with tears and hugged her
Dadima hugged her back
Da:" aap bhi apna khayal rakhiye ga... Humari wajah se aapki zindagi barbad hogayi... I am sorry beta"
G:" plz dadima aesa mat kahiye... Chalti hu"

She was going and she turned around for his one look but he didn't look at her... She turned to leave and finally she left from there
Dadima looked at maan angirly and left to her room crying
Maan was standing there looking at the door... She left yes... Yes she left from here... I should be happy... Why I am feeling sad... O god maan what is happening to you... God dammit forget her...she will never come here again... NEVER...

That's itGuys
O god my fingers
How was it, I know it's a bit sad
but I am sure you gonna love it
Plz do comments and press like
Love u all
Sehri

Edited by Geetmaan1234 - 12 years ago
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part 2 ...

awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part 3 ...

awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome updates
loved it
add me in ur pm list
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i loved it yaar ..awsome one ...maan gonna feel her importance frm now on
loving_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
O god...this is not fair aapne precap nahi likha...
Amazing update...keep updating...
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome upd...
lov it...