Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: navyaalex8

Hi renuka..good post, well done!

I think the marriage track will show the bajpayis being less than impressed by the kanpuri mishras...Taiji and ravi may demand for dowry/gifts/firstborn child  or just be themselves...That'll be enough to put anyone off... 

Or the bajpais may insult navya's family by nitpicking on some parampara or another...

I hope I'm wrong but I think things are going to get even more difficult for anya...

@ Bold, Nisha please don't put on your psychic hat and predict such daraavni scenes, 😒 b/c I too am not liking where this going. Hope to be pleasantly surprised, not scared.

I am just betting on the fact that this serial needs a boost in the ratings, and that the CVs may not want to ruin a lovely marriage scene.
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi renuka congrats for ur first post

Defintely positive only going to happen in our ANYA life ,defintely something twist is going to come positivity for our ANYA,defintely bajpai and mishra family impressed with our ANYA, not now marriage,it will take sometime for our ANYA,nothing much in my mind about kanpur track,lets see what is store for us.