Rules & Reminders - please see!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello everyone from the BALH Development Team. Hope everyone is enjoying the show and the forum and making friends.

This is a very active forum these days and we are getting a lot of new members joining every day, so we thought we should do a quick post reminding our veteran members, and informing our new members, of the rules and codes of conduct for this forum.

RULES FOR HARMONIOUS LIVING

You are all a pretty polite and articulate bunch of people anyway, so I don't think I need to mention anything about respecting others' opinions and constructive criticism etc as this all goes without saying.

I'll move straight on to the important links that you may need to use at any given time:

Bade Acche Laggte Hai ~ Introduction Topic

Bade Acche Laggte Hai ~ Help Desk

Bade Acche Laggte Hai ~ Media Gallery

Bade Acche Laggte Hai ~ Episode Discussion
Episode Discussion Thread #4 - August 29th - September

Please use these threads wherever necessary and possible. Please AVOID opening new threads in the main forum for introduction topics, questions or requests. I know that I have not been updating the mp3 tunes of late and I apologise for that - life is a little busy right now. But I encourage other people to rip these tunes and post them in the ||:.BALH-Music & Theme Tunes.:|| *NEW* pg4  thread - I will update the first page and give them credit. Anyone who would like new tunes should also request them here. 

You may have noticed that a number of these threads are being closed or moved into the appropriate sections. We will continue to do this in order to maintain the cleanliness of the forum, but we do request that you help us avoid this extra work ðŸ˜ƒ

We have noticed recently that many similar topics, discussing the day's episode, are opened in the main thread. While we in no way discourage independent analysis or such topics, we would request that when you only have a minor observation to make, or you simply want to say whether you enjoyed the episode or not, to please use the Episode Discussion Thread as this is precisely what that is for. Also, please do take a look around the forum to see if a topic similar to yours has already been posted. If someone else has already posted a thread on the subject you want to talk about, please make your points in that thread. This ensures that the forum remains streamlined and neat, and it promotes active discussion rather than lots of people making individual topics about the same thing. Other than that, please do feel free to create your own analysis threads if you want to make a particularly important point, or discuss the episode as a whole. 

Updates
We have noticed that for the last few days the written updates have not been posted at the scheduled time and have later been posted by other members. We appreciate that this can sometimes happen and we are looking to arrange back-up updaters. If you would like to update for the show, esp. on a back-up basis, then please PM me, Fivr or -Nadii-. 

Banner Contest
As you all know, we are currently holding our first banner contest! If you have not already sent in your entries, please do so before September 8th! The thread: *^* Bade Acche Laggte Hai Banner Contest *^*

And, I think that is all - if you ever have any questions or issues, please PM me, Fivr or -Nadii- at any time, and/or use the Report button at the top of every screen. 

Enjoy the show! 

Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago
hello, please can i request something, could you increase the moderators?every day there seems to be posts being opened by newbies just to bash the show. i feel it simply destorys the feel good fun of the forum. my suggesstions

• keep a check as in the topic posted by newbie can only appear after the moderator okays it
  • if you find any bashing post report it
  • reply only good stuff of the show without getting in the fight , the person will eventually leave

hope we could post in this thread, if couldnt tyhen am truly sorry

Can someone please explain what is aishas problem with nuts?
Why is she always after to get her in trouble from the beginning?

I guess I missed that part!

Thanks!