Posted: 01 September 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
OMG teacher...ROFL
That was such a cute love story wit moustache's creepy angleROFLewww ROFL
I wanna read ArMan's part too Tongue

how are you? I m mast as usual...
TC

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanuarchanamanav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love in the air - The Sequel (Page 17)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Have just log inLOL U ppl surely had a blast n i had a blast  reading all ur posts.
Usha is really awesome
Divya Kirloskar ooops i mean our DivyaLOLLOLLOL must b thrilled to see her boss rocking.
Btw Divs u n DK have something in common.Wink
I see sweet Racchu very very good too. U have turned maha talented lyricist young girlClap
@ Jizz
Hilarious write up under ur secret crush DK's picsROFL Ur red nightie is a hit just like Mannu kissology n finger sucking
@ Omana
We know sweetheart how u feel about DKLOL U were very clear - u want to b Ashna paired with SatishLOLLOL
@ Sharon, Poppy, Mandy, Tany Di...
Great posts as usual n i'm happy to find u ppl enjoying Usha's songs. I'm enjoying too. Have not gone through all the pages. Will do it now!!Big smile

Omi,
Hi,my dear! Looking forward to today's chat. You had me laughing already with this post, so I know I'm in for a real treat,today! LOLLOLLOL

Can't wait!!!

omshreejaanuarchanamanav

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

Akka yr simply superb nd OSJ u too Clap btw dont u guys think Aashna will also look really cute with Manav Tongue k I can see a few sandals coming my way LOL

Hi Piya,
No! No! No! Please!!!!!!   Not Aashna with Manav!!!  Am not throwing any sandals. It's just that she looks a bit old for him. She looks more like his big sister than his wife or girlfriend!!!!
She is very beautiful, but a beautiful big sister!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

OMG teacher...ROFL
That was such a cute love story wit moustache's creepy angleROFLewww ROFL
I wanna read ArMan's part too Tongue

how are you? I m mast as usual...
TC

OMG!!Shocked *Fainting* Please koi mujhe pinch karein!! Son Pavdi n here!!ShockedShocked
OK i've recovered from my shockBig smile SonPavdiHug I'm fine my student.
Oh God i missed u a lot. I'm so happyTongue I was asking Piyu about u in my Love in the air part 1 where i dedicated the thread to ArMan n SulovitaLOLLOL

..Sonii..

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

OSJ y is ur Meena Kumari still blowing a foo foo on her pinky finger..LOL y arent u answering to her some questionLOL

I have no idea why she is throwing tantrums yaar!! She ia scting Manav with me n sulking. I guess i am supposed to act like ArchanaLOLLOL
OK i better stop coz i may get in trouble. I'm sorry my darling Usha i was not making fun of uBig smile

when was DK's name revieled OSJ??Shocked Y did they give the rock my nameAngry

ROFL I have no idea when was his name revealed. Tany di said Ashna introdiced him to Archu by that name. I guess Ekta knew u r Anki ki sab se bari Fan n she wanted to dedicate a character to u so she named DK by ur nameROFL

suan-sylph-

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@OSJ who is making the new post today?

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Hi my dear Divya,
It so good to have you here and to talk with you. Miss you lots. HugHeart
Thanks for the very prompt response. Usha, you owe your secretary a huge gift.WinkLOL
Fanaa...aww Day Dreaming    This is so apt for Sushant and Ankita!  No wonder she blushed so much at the end of the dance. These words are Sushita personified!!!!

Hea sharon di.. How r u dng?? 

yea hopefully my Boss gifts me somethingLOL

yea.. song is so apt for them naDay Dreaming Oh but cant imagine DAshnaK in this songROFL
Oh and more over this is my Fav Aamir SongBlushing, DK as aamirDeadno waysDead
Originally posted by suan

Divya,
ROFL
I see you've learnt well from your boss!!!  Usha, you should be proud of your secretary and of yourself. You have taught well, and she has learnt well. LOL
Divya..."R" in Romance line...ROFLStar, absolutely brilliant!!! That's why I said yesterday that Manav would have to give DK pointers for him to romance Aashna. We all know that our Manav is the guru in this department!!!  I also said that as DK is older and not experienced in this department, he'd need a day or so to recover.Wink

I know DK is like a statue at times, but this serves him well in the office environment. The CV's need to show him in that setting mostly.
yea i think i need to become a one liner later i can become a story writer like my Boss.. LOL
she is rocking these daysStarwith her teacher as wellStar

his Rock stoned face doesnt give any nice vibes at all.. the environment looks so dead near him.

Yeah Manav is a like a teenager these daysLOLHe needs to teach Dk about romance and give few tips as well.. Even dharmu can give some tips to Dk actuallyROFL All the gud luking gals fall for Dharmu and Vaishu fell for his trap twiceLOL he has some hidden talent in himLOL 

Edited by Ankifan - 01 September 2011 at 12:48pm

suan

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@ankifan is ur name Divya?

-sylph-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top