Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

OMG teacher...🤣
That was such a cute love story wit moustache's creepy angle🤣ewww 🤣
I wanna read ArMan's part too 😛

how are you? I m mast as usual...
TC

OMG!!😲 *Fainting* Please koi mujhe pinch karein!! Son Pavdi n here!!😲😲
OK i've recovered from my shock😃 SonPavdi🤗 I'm fine my student.
Oh God i missed u a lot. I'm so happy😛 I was asking Piyu about u in my Love in the air part 1 where i dedicated the thread to ArMan n Sulovita😆😆

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ankifan

OSJ y is ur Meena Kumari still blowing a foo foo on her pinky finger..😆 y arent u answering to her some question😆

I have no idea why she is throwing tantrums yaar!! She ia scting Manav with me n sulking. I guess i am supposed to act like Archana😆😆
OK i better stop coz i may get in trouble. I'm sorry my darling Usha i was not making fun of u😃

when was DK's name revieled OSJ??😲 Y did they give the rock my name😡

🤣 I have no idea when was his name revealed. Tany di said Ashna introdiced him to Archu by that name. I guess Ekta knew u r Anki ki sab se bari Fan n she wanted to dedicate a character to u so she named DK by ur name🤣

Red_eyes thumbnail
@OSJ who is making the new post today?
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: suan

Hi my dear Divya,

It so good to have you here and to talk with you. Miss you lots. 🤗❤️
Thanks for the very prompt response. Usha, you owe your secretary a huge gift.😉😆
Fanaa...aww 😍    This is so apt for Sushant and Ankita!  No wonder she blushed so much at the end of the dance. These words are Sushita personified!!!!

Hea sharon di.. How r u dng?? 

yea hopefully my Boss gifts me something😆

yea.. song is so apt for them na😍 Oh but cant imagine DAshnaK in this song🤣
Oh and more over this is my Fav Aamir Song☺️, DK as aamir🤢no ways🤢
🤣
I see you've learnt well from your boss!!!  Usha, you should be proud of your secretary and of yourself. You have taught well, and she has learnt well. 😆
Divya..."R" in Romance line...🤣⭐️, absolutely brilliant!!! That's why I said yesterday that Manav would have to give DK pointers for him to romance Aashna. We all know that our Manav is the guru in this department!!!  I also said that as DK is older and not experienced in this department, he'd need a day or so to recover.😉

I know DK is like a statue at times, but this serves him well in the office environment. The CV's need to show him in that setting mostly.

yea i think i need to become a one liner later i can become a story writer like my Boss.. 😆
she is rocking these days⭐️with her teacher as well⭐️

his Rock stoned face doesnt give any nice vibes at all.. the environment looks so dead near him.

Yeah Manav is a like a teenager these days😆He needs to teach Dk about romance and give few tips as well.. Even dharmu can give some tips to Dk actually🤣 All the gud luking gals fall for Dharmu and Vaishu fell for his trap twice😆 he has some hidden talent in him😆 
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Red_eyes thumbnail
@ankifan is ur name Divya?
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: swtbaby

@ankifan is ur name Divya?

yea Mini😆
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Hea sharon di.. How r u dng?? 

yea hopefully my Boss gifts me something😆

yea.. song is so apt for them na😍 Oh but cant imagine DAshnaK in this song🤣

Hi Divya,
I'm doing great, my dear. My friends on the forum, like you, keep me in such a great mood that I can't be anythong but great!
I agree with you, this song and DAshnaK most certainly don't match.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ankifan[/QUOTE

yea i think i need to become a one liner later i can become a story writer like my Boss.. 😆

she is rocking these days⭐️with her teacher as well⭐️

his Rock stoned face doesnt give any nice vibes at all.. the environment looks so dead near him.

Yeah Manav is a like a teenager these days😆He needs to teach Dk about romance and give few tips as well.. Even dharmu can give some tips to Dk actually🤣 All the gud luking gals fall for Dharmu and Vaishu fell for his trap twice😆 he has some hidden talent in him😆 

Divya,
You are growing by leaps and bounds with your comedy!  I'm sure both your boss and your teacher have a big surprise in store for you.😉😊.  I'm very proud of you.👏

I thought the same thing with respect to Dharmesh. How he gets all these lovely ladies (except "missy" ofcourse), to fall for him and do his bidding, this baffles me.😕 I didn't say anything though, because the thought of Dharmesh teaching DK (or anybody), anything about romance
Edited by suan - 12 years ago