Posted: 31 August 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Here's a brief update about what happened yesterday:
- Bidaii scene of Priya and her parents shown. Her dad tells Ram that he knows that he'll keep her happy but wants him to know a few things about her daughter. He says she finds happiness in small and simple things and to smile she doesn't need a celebration or a festival but whereever she sees some good she'll smile.
- Ram and Priya get in the car the they drive off while Priya's family is pushing the car off, Priya is about to cry whereas her family is
- Ram's mom, mamma and bro are celebrating. The mom is happy that her headache Natz has been married and is now the Sharma family's problem. Mamma is happy that his sister got the DIL that she wanted not a right, spoiled one but a poor cow that they have move to any corner of the house and tie her up. Sid is thinking about Ayesha when he gets called and he says that his bro can't find out about the inquiry.
- Vikram and Neha have a cute moment when they are off to decorate Ram and Priya's room. As they are going Vikram gets a call and he tells Neha he has to go to the office but Ram and Priya are more important and he can't take off until he wishes and greets them. They cutely decorate the room.
- Priya's parents and relatives come home and her mom says she'll make tea. Priya's parents and sister are remembering times with Priya and are missing her a lot.
- Apeksha is locked in a room but she she easily escapes by using her hair pin.
- Ram and Priya are in the car and Priya starts to cry. Ram asks why she's crying as she was so strong earlier and Priya says that she couldn't cry in front of her family. Priya says he won't understand as she's going to miss her family and how she's never been away from her family ever. Ram says he understands and it is tough as he could never do it. He tells her he cleared out 3 drawers for her and eventually comments that he's married and Priya corrects them that they both are married and they are finally both smiling and laughing. He's cheered Priya up a bit. So sweet.
Some scenes were really emotional, the Vikram-Neha scenes were funny and so cute and the last shown interaction between Ram and Priya was sweet and cute. Overall a good episode but we didn't see a lot of Ram and Priya.
I just started this drama this Monday. I read all the past written updates and then when I didn't see the current updates I watched it online. Are there regular updaters? Just wondering as I'm new.